Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lolades

Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:11 pm
Snyn remembered what Zenjin said and quickly hid his blades "Damn where screwed if she noticed me"Snyn said to Scarlet.

((the names Snyn smile but my nickname could be IkI))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:11 pm
june slid her right leg back a little, focusing on Zenjin.
"You don't have to. you know that." she said, hoping not to have to fight. she knew she had this weapon, but she wasn't very experienced with it....basically, she hasn't used it ever.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:12 pm
Scarlet saw that there was going to be a fight so with out warning she got up and ran to the back exit. She really had no idea why she did that. As she had her hand on the latch she snapped out of it and put her hand down. She sat back down and looked out the window playing with her crimson stoned necklace.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:18 pm
Zenjin wasnt worried about Snyn's blade being exposed. She already knew. "Actually, i think i do..." Zenjin said coldly. He than walked forward and turned around, looking at June from 20 feet away. He finally exposed his sword with a glimmering grey light. "Those words...that must mean your not very experienced....no Keyblade User would utter that phrase...to a Nobody."  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:22 pm
june grabbed her keyblade-chain off the key ring, holding it tightly in her hand. a flash of sparkling light eminating from it revealed the blade she held with two hands. turning to the side and releasing one hand's hold, she turned her head at Zenjin with her blade pointed straight at his head.
"I don't want to fight you." She said sternly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:28 pm
"Now thats what a cowardly Keyblade user would say..." Zenjin said trying to provoke her. Zenjin than raised his blade and slid it slowly aginst June's keyblade, making a screeching sound.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:30 pm
June glared at him slightly, tightening her grip on the handle of the blade and not moving as much as possible when his blade moved against hers. when he reached the end of her blade she lowered it, once again holding it with both hands in front of her, slightly pointed upward at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:39 pm
Everything outside began to move faster as the train began to pick up speed. She wondered if she ever carried a wepon, then as she glanced at her bag she saw a dim light. When she opened it she grabbed a hold something thing and pulled it out. Her eyes widen when she saw that she pulled out a sword. Scarlet pulled it out of it's sheath and looked at the crystal black blade. She saw that on the sheath the nobodies symbol was embeded into it. She sat there looking at both the sheath and sword trying again to regain any memorie she could before she was knocked out.
User Image (looks like this except the blade is black)  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lolades

Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:41 pm
"Wow thats a nice blade,so i see your one of us"Snyn said as he glanced at her blade.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:45 pm
Zenjin smirked slightly "that posture is a tad sloppy...but its slightly proper". Zenjin said as he slammed her agianst the wall while our blades were grinding together. "Weakling..."  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:46 pm
"Um thanks..." She put the blade back into its sheath and placed it beside her. She tought to herself, what else she might be able to magicaly pull out of that bag. Not caring anymore she let the thought linger away an d she sat there quietly and looked to see if Snyn would stay standing there or sit down.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:47 pm
"gah!" she yelled when she was slammed against the concrete. She pushed against his blade strongly.
"I'm no weakling!" She excalimed, pushing his blade off hers.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Lolades

Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:48 pm
"Well im going to take a seat" Snyn said as he sat their as the train was almost at Twilight Town.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:50 pm
"Prove it than..." Zenjin said as he kneed her in the stomach and stepped a few feet back  

Zenjin Jiruga

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:50 pm
At Hallow Bastion a hooded figure stands at the door way " creations fills the air ... as well as destruction, one is the great in all ways ... the other is so unneed that it makes no since at all ... dont you argeed there my dear creation" speaking to a small heartless "........." the hooded figure laugh " i agreed completely" walking towards the outside "good then i shall to all worlds and everyone" laughing said him as he and his heartless walk out into rift.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games