Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:32 am
*walks in with sausage, ham and bacon omelette smothered with cheese, this slices of Texas Toast, banana, orange juice, whipped hot chocolate on a tray. looks around and no one is there, but someone is in the bathroom. sets down the tray at Icy's bedside and goes to door, knocking loudly*

Icy? Is that you in there? Do you need anything? A spotter?

*Waits a bit for a response, then goes and collects dirty linens from bed and looks for fresh ones to replace them. finds a dirty linen container and tosses the used bedding. goes through all of the cabinets in the ICU, then starts looking in the hall for fresh sheets, blankets and pillowcases*

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:33 am
* wakes up and hears Icy in the bathroom and waits for her to finish so he can check up on her. *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:43 am
*opens door when she hears knocking and her name being called. Seeing no one there, she looks out and sees Black awake. Smiling at him, she slowly walks out of bathroom, dragging her IV stand*

Afternoon Black. Did you sleep well?

*spies the tray of food and heads towards it*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:50 am
*walks back in with bedding piled in her arms*

Oh hi, Icy! Let me make up your bed real quicklike! Have you had breakfast already? I made you a little something to help you regain your strength. It might be too much, too early, but at least see if you can tolerate some liquids. I'll get you anything that sounds good.

*makes bed up while talking*

Hello, sir. Are you the doctor around here? My name is bandaidd. I'm one of the head nurses over at the cabana bar.

*finishes the bed and offers to shake*

bandaidd
Crew

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:53 am
* smiles at Icy as she comes out of the bathroom and stands up to help her * I slept well..How are you feeling? * at that moment bandaidd came walking into the room with her arms full of bedsheets * Yes I am..* takes her hand and shakes it *  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:56 am
Pleased to meet you, uh Dr....? How would you like to be addressed?  

bandaidd
Crew

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:04 am
* looks at bandaidd * My name is Black.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:07 am
*sees bandaidd walk in and hugs her as tightly as her ribs will allow*

Hey bandy!!! How are you?! Thank you so much for what you've done for me. Ayami brought me breakfast but I'm still hungry. Appetite is back full force! redface

*looks back at Black and nods*

Good and I'm doing better.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:18 am
* looks at Icy and smiles * Thats good Icy.. * moves to her side and checks her vitals and marks them down in the clipboard at the foot of the bed and disappears for a minute as he flits away and comes back with some antibiotics and injects into the IV * There you go for your daily dose..  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:19 am
Pleased to make your acquaintance, Dr. Black.

*hugs Icy carefully with a big grin*

So glad to hear you have an appetite, again! That is a really good sign.

So, Dr. Black. What is your diagnosis? Did you look at the tests I ran? Multiple traumatic injuries without significant loss of blood, even the hemothorax wasn't tensioning, but I have reason to believe she was poisoned as well. What do you think?

bandaidd
Crew

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:22 am
*waits for Black to finish his checkup on her and sits down on her bed to eat what bandaidd brought her. As good as the omelette looks and smells, she knows she can't handle it right now. Attacking the Texas Toast, she closes her eyes and enjoys the taste. Seeing the hot chocolate, she grins and picks it up, blowing on it to cool it off and sipping it, wiggling her toes in delight*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:27 am
* looks up at bandaidd * Well you probably dont know but I was the one who initially stitched her and wrapped her ribs. And I ran a few more blood tests and scans since shes been here and no toxins were found. She had a severe infection though which I have been treating with antibiotics twice a day. Her cbc is fine and platelet levels are normal once again. her ribs are healing fine too she just needs to keep resting. all in all shes recovering quite well. It was the infection that was really hurting her.  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:50 am
*nods*

Nice job on the laceration repair. Infection, eh? They were healing poorly but it didn't look like a normal infection. Maybe the tox screens gave me a false positive. After all, the toxins were never positively ID'd. I had to send sample to a regional lab and they aren't back yet.

And there was a troublesome ultrasound. Have you scanned her pelvis? I'd be curious to know what you think.

*turns to Icy*

Hey, if you're not going to have that omelette...

*stomach growls*

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:03 pm
Thank you. and I will look but I dont smell anything wrong * looks at bandaidd and notices her looking at him questionly and flashes his fangs as he smiles * Perk to being a vampire... * laughs * but if you still would feel better I will run an ultrasound tomorrow and review the results.  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games