Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Masque of the Red Death [Open and ACCEPTING!!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:11 pm
Scarlet rubbed the back of her head and chuckled, "I did, arranging all the rooms was a bit of a hobby of mine. My parents gladly let me do them all." She dropped her arm and looked around not looking at the finished project in a while.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:23 pm
"All of the rooms? I am astounded," he was surprised at the knowledge. "I never thought her highness has exotic taste. I can see so many items that is not from London. Did you have them sent here or is it that you went to these countries yourself?" He was genuinely interested. A princess who arranges the guest rooms herself, that was never heard of.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:27 pm
"Well some i had specially made and brought here the rest i went to get myself. It was so much fun going to other countries, and I loved to experiance all of there cultures," Scarlet smiled as she remembered the adventures she had along with the guards that had obviously went with her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:35 pm
"I am thinking that you had slipped past your guards quite a lot. I have a feeling that you are that kind of princess, one that loves to be free," Nicholas said.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:45 pm
"Yeah i did that often," she admitted and laughed. How the guards would always get angry at her made her laugh even more.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:59 pm
Nicholas chuckled along.

"Her highness must have a been a difficult child to handle when you were little. I can tell that you have a high spirit and cannot be let down easily. Your royal parents must have had a lot of headaches from you," he chuckled still.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:02 pm
Scarlet leaned against the doors frame, "Actually my parents enjoyed ever single one of my silly antics." She laughed and tryed counting how many things she did that amused her parents.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:13 pm
"Why don't we sit down. I feel like a chat would do us good at a clear night as this," Nicholas said as he pulled out a chair for her highness to sit on. She did so and Nicholas closed the door and took off his mask. Placing in on the table they were at, he sat down.

"Since you have seen my face, I might as well take it off when we talk," he said pleasantly.

"Truthfully, I was an energetic boy myself. Even with a frail body, I still manage to climb up an apple tree to pluck one and I had the guts to scream out loud of my achievement," Nicholas relayed his story. The memory brought a genuine smile to his face. "I still remember how red my mother was with anger at me. It was fun."  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:21 pm
Scarlet laughed, "I did the same thing...except they weren't apple trees but ever greens. My mother would get extremely furious at me."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:39 pm
"Have you ever been to beaches? My father was in despair the moment he saw me swimming too far from the shore. He thought I could not swim but I had secretly took lessons from my caretaker. That was the only time I remember him crying and wailing my name. But then, I was only five at the time. My mother was the one who punished me," Nicholas's memory of the beach incident arisen.

"She actually locked in my room but I had a tree outside my window and climbed down. The moment My foot hit the ground, I ran like a maniac escaping prison," he was laughing. "Then I actually got myself lost."  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:44 pm
Scarlet laughed as he said he had gotten himself lost. "I have been to the beaches but i was never allowed to go into the water." She looked sad but then chuckled, "But of course i found away to escape and I saw so far that I actually cryed for help. It was amazing that someone found me quickly," she chuckled again remembering the worried face on everyone on that day.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:53 pm
"My father had the streets cleared in search of me. Actually, a child-slave seller was really close to grabbing me and run but my father magically appeared behind me, literally of course," he laughed.

"He held the shoulder of the man and nearly crushed it," he shivered slightly at the memory. "That was the first time I saw how strong my father was and if my mother was not there, he would have strangled the man to death. It was frightening, but exciting at the same time. It's not always that you get to see your own father use brute strength," he mused.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:57 pm
"Very ture....my father was too nice to do such things to anyone," she smiled at the memory of her dear father. "He taught me great things and knew what was best for me," her smile slightly faded. Her father did pass after all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:08 pm
"Yes, even though most father do not show their affection publicly, they sometimes do," he was saddened too by the memory of his parents. "His last words to me were 'Stay strong, Nicholas. You are my son.' He said that right before I left our house that day," Nicholas said not what day but he knew Scarlet would know.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:13 pm
Scarlet out an awkward laugh, "I think it would be best if we changed the subject." Scarlet didn't want to remember the day her parents passed away.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff