Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
STPMO- s**t That Pisses Me Off Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

On Your Six

Enduring Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:10 pm
TheCoquettishHaberdasher
I'm sorry if I offended any lovers of the pajamas. You wear what you will to be comfy, and I'll wear what I wear to feel stellar. smile

Way I see it, I always figure that the 6 o'clock news is going to be wherever I am, and if they just happen to focus on me, I want to look good.
For this, I blame it actually happening, and this blog here.

We're not talking make up, high heels, absolutely fabulous, just presentable, you know? Like I'm going to work or school.

Also, health insurance companies piss me off. Specifically the one I just dumped.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:46 pm
Two girls at my school - Alexis and Anna, who decided to team up this year in the biggest b***h brawl of the century. And Eli. I ******** HATE Eli. D< For any Georgia girls who know a tall guy named Eli, with a buzz-cut, who might be moving to Florida soon, STAY AWAY. He WILL use you. He used everyone of my friends - kissed two of them when they were dating someone, and ******** one of them in the bathroom in 8th grade. D< The latter wasn't skanky, either. She was a nice girl with a fragile heart before Eli got a hold of her. Now she's a b***h who does every guy she dates.

Dr. White. She's a stupid racist b***h who has a stick shoved so far up her a** you can see it when she talks.

Crazy Christians who believe being gay sends you to hell. Like, immediantly. D<

Homophobes.

Asswipes who evesdrop on your conversation just so they can make fun of you later. GET A ******** LIFE.

Immature people. Like, making jokes about serious things. Not okay.

People who tell others to 'kill themself'. One of my best friends tried to commit suicide at the end of the school year last year because someone found out he was gay and called him and threatened to tell the whole school, and said that he should go kill himself. Those people are worse than vermon.

Annoying teachers who need to mind their own buisness. If I'm not paying attention, I doubt you telling me to put my book away will cause me to. I don't like your class. GET OVER IT.

Twilight/Vampire Kisses/Cheesy vampire romance novels.

Fatgirl and Robin

Femme Mantis

Cute Punk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:10 pm
Oh where do i start~? So much to hate. ='D

People who turn down horror movies because they're 'too scary'. Seriously, if you're terrified of Freddy Kreuger or Jason Voorhees then you have issues. =| I find them aboslutely thrilling and if blood bothers you i find that sad.

Overly sensitive people. If you can't take a joke about something serious then i'm afraid i wouldn't like you. I can rub off as a b***h but in all seriousness i just try to lighten the mood.

Ignorance or people who are spoilsports. I love a good troll and when someone pops in being a righteous whore i laugh. It's sad you try to be an internet hero. Really, that's pathetic.

Overly religious people who practically make you deep throat a religion. Come on, i'm religious myself but i don't shove it down peoples neck.

The damn Hannah Montannah fanbase. ******** hell in a handbasket. She's such a piece of s**t. If you like her that's fine but i cannot stand her. I find her an insult to what we want our kids to be, as for the pictures you're in the spotlight hun, people who are in the spotlight deserve it. You planted it, now take it in stride.
If you think it's cruel that i think that way i'm sorry but it's a dog eat dog world and she's a prime cut to the dogs. In short, worth chewing to bits.

Anyone who steps up my words and tries to prove me wrong. I'm full of myself and i really don't like a smartass. (Irony yes but i am like that.)

Finally Twilight. 'Nough said. ='D  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:02 pm
On Your Six
TheCoquettishHaberdasher
I'm sorry if I offended any lovers of the pajamas. You wear what you will to be comfy, and I'll wear what I wear to feel stellar. smile

Way I see it, I always figure that the 6 o'clock news is going to be wherever I am, and if they just happen to focus on me, I want to look good.
For this, I blame it actually happening, and this blog here.

We're not talking make up, high heels, absolutely fabulous, just presentable, you know? Like I'm going to work or school.

Also, health insurance companies piss me off. Specifically the one I just dumped.

XD I have a friend who wants to be in a tornado, just once, so when the news vans roll around, she'll be ready with a fuzzy bathrobe, house slippers, curlers in her hair, and a cigarette dangling from her lips. She'll speak in a rich twang and cry about how she lost Earl when he went out to rescue the goat. Then she'll go to the next place the news vans go just so she can jump in front of the cameras and wail, "EARL!" *sob* *lol* I love that girl. biggrin  

TheCoquettishHaberdasher

Invisible Reveler

17,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Champion 300

-Fire Rose_ Tsukimi-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:21 am
STPMO-
"text language" A lot of my friends use it, it's so annoying..
Rap and anything related to it..
Random rap solos from some random guy in the middle of a perfectly good song.
When people mistake Japanese for Chinese
When people pretend they know more than you on something and say what you think is wrong, when it isn't for some reason.
Being yelled at for some stupid reason while I just stand there confused and yet yelled at even more
The way I stand and walk being made fun of
Being picked on for no reason
Being called weird and made fun of just because I am not exactly like everyone else.
and some other stuff that I can't think of right now..  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x i D a r k i e x

STPMO biggrin onation spam. D;
Rawr :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xBlaze All Dayx <3

x i D a r k i e x

10,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:48 pm
STPMO:
-People who go overboard 'hating' something. I'm not interested in hearing you b***h about Twilight, rap music, whatever, because I happen to like it.
-People who are going to respond to the above because "It's so annoying". I don't give a ******** s**t, and if you have such a problem with me saying my opinion on something you said, don't say it, or grow some skin.
-People who go up to me when I want constructive criticism and say something like "You suck" without reasons.
-People who are better than me and then say something like "You're not very good, do this the way I do it, otherwise you'll never be as good as me."
-Posessive people.
-People who try their hardest to make other people feel stupid.
-My period. Seriously. Somedays I want to just rip out my ******** uterus.
-People who like to point out all my flaws.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:12 pm
STPMO: People who don't get that when I say "constructive criticism" I mean REAL constructive criticism, not just "You suck" or "You rock" comments. Really people, constructive criticism is pointing out things that need improvement, suggestions on how to improve them, and then comments on the parts that are awesome, and why they are awesome. Don't just tell me "you suck because the story is stupid and so are the characters".  

AmethystDragon81

450 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:20 pm
STPMO:

People who bash religion as a whole.

Narrow-mindedness.

Ignorant people with no drive to cure their ignorance...which I call stupidity.

Holes in my socks.

Allergies.

Bad Etiquette.

Anyone waking me up before I'm ready.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:15 pm
STPMO: Okay, so it doesn't so much piss me off as it does annoy me. I absolutely can't stand it when someone interrupts me while I'm talking. I'm trying to tell an interesting story or piece of information and they totally change the subjuect. I hate that.  

Rei Uchikino

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:38 pm
Rei Uchikino
STPMO: Okay, so it doesn't so much piss me off as it does annoy me. I absolutely can't stand it when someone interrupts me while I'm talking. I'm trying to tell an interesting story or piece of information and they totally change the subjuect. I hate that.

Same here.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:03 am
STPMO: The fact that I can't sleep even when I took a freaking sleeping pill. Now I'm just sluggish, awake, and have nothing to do until the morning. And to top it off, I'm going to have to stay awake all night and all day tomorrow to get my sleeping schedule back on track, AGAIN. FML.  

Rei Uchikino

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:38 am
TheCoquettishHaberdasher
Candy Flavored Kittens

@bolded: What's wrong with wearing pajamas outside the house? They are comfortable, and you don't need to change if you are going to be gone for 20 mins tops. I'd wear my pajamas everywhere if I could, they're so damn comfortable.

When I see girls out running errands in their pajamas, it looks to me as if they just don't give a s**t about themselves. Yes, they're comfortable, but only when plodding around the house. It may be just the way my mom raised me, but if one is going out of the house, one should look presentable. Perhaps I was born in the wrong decade. biggrin I always loved "back in the day" when people actually wore hats and coats and gloves and looked NICE when they went out. Even if I'm just going out for a gallon of milk, I put on clean clothes and appropriate footwear (flip-flops are the DEVIL) and brush my hair. I take pride in having a nice appearance and looking like I care. When I see girls out in their pj's and slippers, I want to ask them if they're too poor to afford clothes or if they're just lazy. It's just a serious pet peeve with me. I'm sorry if I offended any lovers of the pajamas. You wear what you will to be comfy, and I'll wear what I wear to feel stellar. smile

I think maybe you need to fix how you think.
I feel better about myself when I'm in pajamas than if I need to show off my curves. I think I look perfectly cute if I have pajama pants on and a tank top and that's all that matters. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to take an hour to get ready to go somewhere for 5 minutes. If you don't like it, you can ******** off.

STPMO: Society saying girls need to look made up whenever they are in public. ******** THAT. I will look how I damn well want, and everyone else can ******** off if they don't like it 8D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:42 am
Candy Flavored Kittens
TheCoquettishHaberdasher
Candy Flavored Kittens

@bolded: What's wrong with wearing pajamas outside the house? They are comfortable, and you don't need to change if you are going to be gone for 20 mins tops. I'd wear my pajamas everywhere if I could, they're so damn comfortable.

When I see girls out running errands in their pajamas, it looks to me as if they just don't give a s**t about themselves. Yes, they're comfortable, but only when plodding around the house. It may be just the way my mom raised me, but if one is going out of the house, one should look presentable. Perhaps I was born in the wrong decade. biggrin I always loved "back in the day" when people actually wore hats and coats and gloves and looked NICE when they went out. Even if I'm just going out for a gallon of milk, I put on clean clothes and appropriate footwear (flip-flops are the DEVIL) and brush my hair. I take pride in having a nice appearance and looking like I care. When I see girls out in their pj's and slippers, I want to ask them if they're too poor to afford clothes or if they're just lazy. It's just a serious pet peeve with me. I'm sorry if I offended any lovers of the pajamas. You wear what you will to be comfy, and I'll wear what I wear to feel stellar. smile

I think maybe you need to fix how you think.
I feel better about myself when I'm in pajamas than if I need to show off my curves. I think I look perfectly cute if I have pajama pants on and a tank top and that's all that matters. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to take an hour to get ready to go somewhere for 5 minutes. If you don't like it, you can ******** off.

STPMO: Society saying girls need to look made up whenever they are in public. ******** THAT. I will look how I damn well want, and everyone else can ******** off if they don't like it 8D

@bolded: I definitely agree Candy. Who gives a damn? It's s**t like that which causes self-consciousness and crap.  

AmethystDragon81

450 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Cherry Fluff

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:23 pm
User Image

stpmo: painful corneal abrasions in my eye that heal slowly, idiots at work, rude customers, rude people in general, snobs, liars, cowards, sluts who take the easy way out (literally.) scream User Image  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff