Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
*X-The Cold of Winter-X* (Now Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:24 pm
Alec smiled and nodded, "We shall follow your lead then sir Nicholas."

Scarlet agreed with her grandpa and then told Suki to join her.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:31 pm
"E-eh! Sir? I'm just a kid," I laughed nervously but they were all looking at me in faith. I just didn't have it in my heart to let them down.

So began our work. Scarlet was busy with her preparation to contain the fire while I had the other passage stuffed with dried grass and woods so that a big fire will block that particular way. Then I organized the position of the archers, including myself and the position of those who will be fighting in armed combat. I wasn't worried about the guns because Scarlet had proven to me that bullets cannot harm them.

But I was still worried. They had used poisonous gas on Scarlet before and I don't really doubt that they could really have a big stock of said gas. I instructed them all to tie a cloth securely over their mouth and nose.

Then, the last 5 minutes came.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:29 pm
Gallium explored the fields in Yellowstone National Park. She saw a human and the elf she saw before. Gallium walked up to the two. Then, she mewed politely to get their attention.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:25 pm
Scarlet saw the Gallium and heard her mew. She bowed her head at her and told her what was happening. "Gallium, you should go back home and make sure your people are safe. Protect them from the poachers," She hoped she would understand and go. As the five minute were going by fast Scarlet was ready to stop the explosion.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:43 pm
"I hope all the preparation we have done is enough for now," I said quietly to Kani. Suki who happened to pass by us stopped and rubbed by leg in assurance. I smiled. Suki sometimes seems to enjoy wordless communication and I'm glad that she does.

I was feeling very nervous. It was only a matter of time before the battle begins.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:00 am
Gallium did as the elf told her to do. She ran as fast as she could, her blue coat of fur becoming whiter from the snow covering her. Gallium wiped the snow off her face as she ran back to her people. The village leader met her at the gate. Gallium bowed to him, and the village leader watched her bow down. Gallium's father walked up to the village leader, and started a conversation mewing as a normal Frost Person would. Gallium went back to her squad in the military forces.  

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:14 am
The sounds of popping was heard and finally the tongues of flames licked the calm sky of the night. If was fast gaining speed towards the village as it ate tree by tree mercilessly. We waited for the fire to eat us while I waited at the other entrance in case the poachers decided to ambush us before the fire ate us whole.

In my arms, I had a long bow with a quiver stuck to my right hip in a slant and I was also given a spear in case the combat came to be a close combat. Within minutes, the fire was around us.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:21 am
Gallium heard a distant crackling, then she saw a fire. Immediately, she ran to the fire, throwing snow at it to put out the fire.  

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:00 am
I climbed onto one of the houses and saw in a distance that a lone Frost People was trying to put out the fire. Th effort was futile for the fire was too big. I shouted instead.

"Hey! Get into the village! If you stay out there the poachers are gonna aim for you! They outnumber you but hell a lot! Come over here!" I shouted in hopes that the Frost person could hear me. I waved to catch her attention and a shot grazed my armpit. I fell down the roof, cursing. The poachers were coming.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:15 am
Gallium heard someone shouting and a high number of poachers were coming. Gallium's military squad rushed to the fire and tried to put out the fire. Meanwhile, Gallium was trying her best to distract the oncoming poachers, killing some as well.  

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:19 am
I was shocked to see the Frost People coming and killing.

"Wait! Stop it! Don't kill them!" I shouted and I shot once at the leader's feet. The barrier was up again. "Don't kill them! They might be friends with my family! Please don't kill them!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:42 pm
Scarlet was busy containing the flames. Then the explosions started going off, and as it did the barrier around the village fell and was used to stop the explosions. After the explosions settled Scarlet still had some energy left. There were so many things going on and she didn't know what to do next. Save the damn poachers from the Frost People of the forest itself. It was then obvious that she had to save the forest she had to put out the fires. She chanted a spell that allowed her to control the water element. She levitated huge amounts of water that came from the near by lake and began laying it out on the fires. Within minutes the fires died down and then the forest was safe.

She turned her attention to the battle and headed toward it. She stood in front of Nick breathing a bit heavily. I looked at the leader...just simply looked at her and as she did the leader understood that we were not to kill them but to get them out to show them that they could no longer come here.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:55 pm
"Nice to have you join in the fight," I huffed heavily. A bullet had manged to hit my hip but there was no immediate danger till I realize that My head was getting lighter.

Damn, I'm loosing too much blood, I staggered. I held the house beam to support me from falling over the roof. Then. I saw a familiar gas from afar.

"Scarlet, they're using the poison gas. Get the villagers to wear their mask," I said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:03 pm
Scarlet was at this point really pissed off. "I'm sick of this....im getting rid of all of them now even if it kills me," she fumed and ran over to the on coming poachers. The gas was slowly coming but she chanted another spell this time to control the air element. Huge gusts of winds blew the gas up into the air and away from the village. She was moving in lightening speed and as she circled around the men she carved symbols onto the ground. Then she stood in a tree infront of the group.

"You welcome here as now been terminated." She then began to say a spell, "all of you will awaken in your homes dazed and confused, The place were you once had been will no longer be in your memory, This place is but a dream that you will never reach." She held her hands out and suddenly the earth beneath them began to shake. They began to levitated up and slowly one by one, two by two would disappear.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:14 pm
The advantage of sitting high on a rooftop is the wide sight available for the eyes and I can see what was happening to the poachers. The ground suddenly shook and if it wasn't for my death grip I would have died from the fall. I saw the men begin to levitated and disappearing two by two. Then I saw the rest trying to escape.

Some wasn't repulsed back but to my surprise, a few managed to break free. I quickly nocked an arrow and shoot. True to my aim, it hit the foot of a man and he fell to the ground, howling in pain. The rest were dealt with by the villagers. I was getting dazed. In my haze, I saw one man escape from the elves and saw me. I thought I recognized the man but I couldn't actually see clearly anymore. He raised something black on his arm and suddenly my body felt numb. My chest hurts. I touched it and felt something warm trickling down my shirt. I saw crimson and I look back at the man and saw that he was back in the circle.

Damn, I'm not gonna see mom, Ally and Cristine again, and I fell for what felt like an eternity.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff