Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Thalassa Filo Poli(Sea Kissed Town) {{CONTINUED!}} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:21 pm
Lynx stood up straight and placed his hands behind his back and gripping his wrists with both hands before answering her question. "You have his eyes and soul scent..." He replied vaguely looking at her face with unblinking eyes. The demon spun on his heel and began to walk back to collect his katana that had been laying on the ground since the tussle between himself and the girl had started. He plucked his katana up off the floor and walked back to his spot near the girl. He sat himself down propped against a tree carefully placing his katana down next to him, a slight laugh escaped his lips as he looked at Chiya. "How funny it is that you and her have 'paired up'."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:13 am
"How funny it is that you and her have 'paired up'."

This set Kaori off. "What the hell's so funny about it?" she said, very protective of her friends.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:09 am
Chiya set aside his comment about Kaori. She would ask about it in a bit.
"Who do you talk about when you say 'his eyes and soul scent'?"
She rested a hand on her hip and raised an eyebrow at the demon. He looked relaxed.
The way his face looked, it reminded her of something that she just couldn't put her finger on. Truly, this demon was odd.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:32 am
User Image

Shen had scooted away a little when the man who'd been fighting with Chiya came to the tree, deciding that he didn't like this person. His emotions felt off and that was enough to make Shen exceedingly uncomfortable around him. The merman kept close to Kaori, knowing that she was a fighter of some sort but not how good of one she was. He heard several terms used in ways that weren't as they were defined in his head, so the course of the conversation was hard for him to follow. Shen would just keep his mouth shut and stay where he was, unless another fight broke out. Then he'd look for another structure or plant to duck behind.  

ninjaingaround

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:15 am
Lynx heard Kaori's words and looked at her for a few seconds with a knowing grin across his face, upon hearing chiya's question he raised an eyebrow and looked back at her. "You don't know, do you? Pity... I guess it's no surprise what remains of your species wouldn't tell you about him, just as Kaori's wouldn't tell her about me. Couger. You are a desendant of his, in fact, you are directly desended from him." He replied as he gave the tree a slight nudge with his back, the tree shook slightly dropping a few apples from it's branches. Lynx picked up the single peice of fruit that had landed next to him and took a bite into it while he decided if he was going to explain his answer in greater detail. He decided not to go into greater detail unless specifically asked to.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:54 pm
Chiya felt her blood turn cold. He knew of her species, indeed. Couger was well-known in her kind, that was for sure. But what would he know of any of that? She already knew, but she figured that Kaori might want to know.
"What of Couger?" she whispered, her innocent gray eyes fixed on Lynx's face.

Avelyst

Marshmallowolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:13 pm
Akari sat and watched in curiousity as they battled. Her eyes widened in disbelief as the creature shifted a few times and then took the form of a human. Akari squeaked.
Chiya!
She watched as the demon sat and began talking, biting into an apple. It appeared that things had calmed down and Chiya was taking a pause on talking.
Akari ran out from behind the corner and stopped to press herself against the wall and creep toward them.
Onee-chan! It is you, I have missed you so much. the girl thought in excitement.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:49 pm
"So, you do know of him. You probably already know how skilled he was at tracking people, yes? What you may or may not know is the way he used this talent. He was partners with a contract assasin, the two were very close like brothers I guess you could say." The demon took another bite of his apple and looked back at Chiya and sighed as he realised she probably wanted more information. "Don't get me wrong he was good man no matter what anyone says, honourable, brave and had a good sense of humor. Anyway he was devastated to find out his partner was betrayed and killed, his friend had asked one thing of Couger and that was to make sure his family was kept hidden and safe which he did, that is untill he went insane and went on a killing spree." Lynx looked at the apple before tossing the remains in his mouth and swallowing it whole. "To the point reports of his death have been exagerrated, he is alive just unable to move, he was imprisoned by others of your kind. I intend to release him from his prison especially now I have the means to do so. My brother will be freed and my debt to him will be repaid." Lynx bent one knee and leaned an elbow on it then placed his head in his hand.

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:04 pm
Chiya narrowed her eyes at him and pursed her lips.
"Over my dead body. If you release him, some bad things will happen. I can't let you do that, Lynx. If you try, I will kill you."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:36 pm
"So you are willing to let your own family suffer? You do realise he is concious whether he can move or not is besides the point, it's not right! He has done more for your species then you will ever know." Lynx snapped suddenly losing the calmness he had had all this time and his eyes flared with anger. "There is no justice in what you are doing to him."

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:53 pm
"Excuse me, but you don't have much of a right to speak, considering that you are a demon and not a shapeshifter. I decide things based on what is good for all of my species, not just for one. Maybe you should get off your soap-box, demon boy." Chiya snapped.
Her eyes widened just fractionally when she realized the authority that had been in her voice. She would have to be careful not to show her royal heritage, lest the demon try to kill her or tell Shen and Kaori.
I can't let them know. I want to be friends because I am me, not becuse of my blood origin.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:37 pm
Lynx stared at Chiya seeing a fear in her eyes mixed with her anger and he wondered what it was she was that she was so worried about. "You know of his location don't you? I thought you might." Lynx replied with a slight grin as he slowly rose from his seated position by the tree and stretched. "Seems like there's something else you haven't told them either, if I'm correct?" The demon nodded towards Kaori and Shen. He picked up his katana and began to walk towards the other two. "Kaori? How much do you really know about your friend?" He asked in a low voice as he walked past her and Shen. He had walked a few feet away before stopping to look at the body he had taken earlier. "Oh well, if I can't have it..." He raised a hand and incinerated the body to ashes with a swift fire ball, a slight laugh left his lips as the ashes blew away in the wind. The demon looked at the three with a sort of demonic glee in his eyes.

Nutrino Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:54 am
"I know enough to respect her privacy, and anything she hasn't told me is somthing I don't need to know, same as I would expect from her. Oh, and a word to the wise? None of the things I do know are you ever gonna find out." she said loudly, planting herself firmly and glancing at Chiya. She wrinkled her nose in disgust as Linx burned the body.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:56 pm
User Image

Shen had decided during the course of the conversation between the winged man and Chiya that he didn't like the flying man so much. He was violent and antagonizing and the emotions that the merman picked up were not at all pleasant ones to be around. Shen was content to get up and leave, but the man rose first and walked close to Kaori, whispering something to her that he couldn't catch. He kept close to the tree, not really caring what was going on with the conversation and only hoping that it would end. The merman could feel all sorts of agitation, confusion and fear coming from Chiya and Kaori's emotions weren't much less negative either. If there was one thing he had extreme difficulty abiding by, it was negativity.

(( Sorry for not posting for Shen so much. There's really not anything he can do in this situation, since he's pretty much at a loss culturally and linguistically. ))  

ninjaingaround

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:27 pm
Chiya winced as Lynx whispered to Kaori. She clenched her hands into fists and glared at him.
"Shut up, Lynx!" She growled at him.
Gosh, he had nerve! How dare he waltz in like he owned the town and prance around killing anyone he saw?
"Why don't you quit your frolicing and talk business, everto puer?"

((Everto puer: Demon boy. It is latin.))  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff