Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
furr and teeth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:32 pm
User Image
Airi sighed and averted her eyes. No, she didn't want to fight it, either. Considering that she had just been forced into meeting all of these new people, and they were strangers to her, she still had an odd urge to help. She didn't really know the things that this vampire and elf were babbling about, considering that she had been mostly sheltered from human talk when she grew, she didn't really know their slang words.
On top of that, she refused to touch this vampire. It wasn't just because she would read his whole life and his thoughts, but it also was because she got a feeling that she wouldn't be able to turn back if she got to know him. Dangerous things might happen to her, such as this male that he was exclaiming about.
"Well, I have already offered my services. Take it or leave it."
Kiko piped up, Keep in mind, vampire, that angels rarely offer their help. Normally they do what is required and that is all. You should consider yourself blessed to even meet one. One out of two-hundred people see an angel in their lifetime, let alone converse with one. He barked smugly.
Airi sighed and sent him an annoyed feeling mentally.

(( May all of you prosper this next week. *folds hands* And may I not be killed from stress! ♪ ♪ ♪ ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:27 am
Bree wiped her face quickly. No, damn it, NO! I will not be a big damn baby about this! she thought as she walked out to where Shaun and the angel stood. I will not do this to everyone. Not ever again. she shuddered at the memory of that day.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:41 pm
"ok." shaun said to the angel. the elf came running out of the house. he walked by the angel that was in front of him he lightly brushed her shoulder. he felt a rush of air and let out a short gasp of air, but he thought it was just a reaction to haveing touched one.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:19 pm
User Image
Airi flinched when the vampire touched her lightly. She cringed away and bit her lip. Sure, she also had a little vampire in her, but she was afraid of their species. After what that vampire did to her that night...Airi bit down harder until a drop of blood dripped off her lip.
No, she didn't like them. To make it worse, this vampire was related to the other one.
Airi looked at the elf and then Kiko. She sighed. Right now she really wished Nahimana were there. For some reason she really liked the girl a lot. She felt safe with her. Airi also stepped back, refusing to let their skin touch. If it did, she would read him, and that would be uncomfortable for both of them.

Avelyst

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:14 pm
shaun heared the elf say something about an event or day in her head, something about letting them down. What do you mean? what happened? he said to the elf in a hushed voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:45 pm
The forest was dark. Bree crept Behind her brother, searching for the hunters that had terrorized her village hours earlier.
"Hurry up, I smell them."

Bree nodded and crept closer to James, struggling to keep up. Suddenly,he was gone. she looked around frantically, suddenly very afraid. she eventually spotted him about ten feet away, lying on the ground, a large rock next to his head, stained with blood. Two men stood nearby, rifles in hand, analyzing her brother like an animal they had caught. She was unable to move as they hurridly carried him away. Next thing she remembered someone was trying to get her attention. Her arms ere wrapped around her knees and she was rocking back and forth,tears streaming don her cheeks.

"What do you mean? What happened?"

Bree looked up at Shaun, startled. "Oh." she said, temporarily forgetting about his ability. "I... I was weak when someone needed me most. I can't let it happen again." she murmered, swallowing the lump in her throat.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:39 pm
"oh.... sorry. but your not the only one." he said as he pulled up one of his sleeves. the scars on his wrists could still be made out easly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:58 pm
"I'm sorry. At least you tried." she said quietly, pulling his sleeve back down.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:38 pm
Nahimana as trekking throught the forest,when she caught o whiff of something that made her nose burn and left an acidic after-smell. There was also an odor of blood. It was very near to to the smell of the vegetarian vampire, but with more of an edge. she immediately bounded toward his smell, bursting through the forest and tackling him to the ground. "What the hell is that?" she demanded, glaring at him evilly. "There's something out there, say, a hundred miled away, that smells alot like you,, but sure as hell ain't no vegetarian."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:41 pm
Bree jumped up, knocked down by Nahi's sudden appearance and began pulling at her vainily. "Nahi, what the freakin' hell? Back off!" she said bitterly.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:42 pm
Nahi only snarled and shook Bree off. "You wanna start talkin or do I gotta drag it out?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:13 am
shaun sighed a rather exsasperated sigh. "s**t its my brother i saw him comming and since i have been trying to get you three away from here. especily that angel girl. she could get killed." he turned to nahi and said, "you think your all that?! well you can go up against him if you have killed vampires who have been around for centeries. my brother can easly kill you and your famly." shaun closed his eyes, "i should know." a knot was building in his throat. "my brother is my problem. and if i have to, i WILL tazer you three and drag you to safty." he held up his left arm and let black and blue lightning shoot up his arm and glared up at them. they looked shocked.  

sdasdsdsa1111111

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:19 am
alex chucled to himself when he smelled the dog running away. he knew it would go to shaun and try to warn him.he stared vacantly at the forest. he would burn it all. people included." the fires of hell are at my comand." he said. alex was thirsty. "well i could just kill that damned elf and wolf. they would make a rather tasty meal." once angain he was walking twords the woods. smileing to himseld as he thought of dragging his brother to hell.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:33 am
Nahimana growled, slightly surprised by the electricity that flickered up the vampire's arm, and instinctively jumped back, the danger at hand bringing her wolf abilities to surface. She glared at the leech darkly. "As if you could do any real damage." she jeered, raising one hand and causing the winds to swirl around her violently. Suddenly Bree was swept up, and Nahi had to let her down in a tree. "Though you're right about Airi.." she said thoughtfully. "Kiko," she said turning, "Can you and Airi protect yourselves?" If not I will return after dragging Bree here to safety."

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:39 am
Bree was startled by the electricity shooting up Shaun's arm, but said nothing. Nahi did back off, for which Bree was grateful, but of course felt the need to show off, lifting Bree into a tree. "Hey, you promised you wouldn't do that to me any more!" Bree complained, half stuck in a tree. She grew upset when Nahi talked of 'dragging her away'. "Hey! No way in hell! I'm staying! Besides, can't drag what you can't see!" she said, dissappearing.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff