Welcome to Gaia! ::

Disney Lovers!♥

Back to Guilds

If you love Disney join this Guild! We have a webbie, Guild Shop, And Much Much More! 

Tags: Good Luck Charlie, Mickey Mouse, ANT Farm, Jessie, Disney Channel 

Reply Wizards of Waverly Place and stars
Wizards of Waverly Place (R & E's version) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_Huntress1202

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:00 pm
"What the hell is happening?" Max asked. Everyone stared at him, astonished that he said something that actually made sense. "Holy," Alex said, wobbling a little bit. "What's wrong?" Jerry asked. "I just started to feel really really tired." Suddenly, Alex passed out. Justin went to catch her, but he started to feel tired too. Before long, Max and Justin were fast asleep beside their sister on the floor. Theresa and Jerry stared.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:26 pm
Not too long afterwards, the whole Rouso family lied on the lounge room floor. Sleeping Soundly.  

Dark_Huntress1202

Dark_Huntress1202

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:28 pm
Justin groaned as he woke up the next morning and rubbed his head. He looked over at Alex who was holding her body up by her elbows, shaking her head around. "I must've hit my head on the table or something because i feel like crap," Alex moaned. Max woke up then followed by Jerry and Theresa. Justin stood up and shook Deckota.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:31 pm
deckota woke too. "oww, what happend?"  

Kitty-in-a-hole

Dark_Huntress1202

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:57 am
Alex shrieked suddenly. "Who the hell are you!?" She squealed, noticing a strange boy sitting near the window. The boy held one finger up. He was staring outside. "Wait...wait...wait...Oh okay now im good," he answered, finally looking at the Rouso's. "What are you doing in my house?" Jerry demanded. The boy smiled. "Sorry. My name is Pyn. Im here to help with your...power misplacement problem." The Rouso's stared. "Power misplacement?" Justin repeated. "And what were you staring at?" Alex asked, looking out the window where he had been staring previously. "I noticed some really sexy brunette downstairs and i didn't want to lose her right away. But now that she's gone, I'm going to help you all find my sister and get your powers back." Justins eyes grew wide. "Whos your sister?" He stammered. "Uh...Emmy? I was told you were the smart one of the family Justin Rouso," Pyn snorted. Th Rouso's stared again. "Emmy has a brother!?" Theresa asked. "Well, technically half-brother. Im a full elf, she's half-and-half. Anyway, we have a problem."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:00 am
"What is it?" Jerry asked. "Emmy was forced to steal Undo Dust and the Smarty Pants from you and had to give them to Cassandra. But Andrea didn't keep his end of the deal and Emmy's been taken prisoner. Andrea also took all your powers."  

Dark_Huntress1202

SuperSailorTsuki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:36 pm
This topic is goin got have to be moved to the wizards of waverly place subforum, again, I hope you don't mind!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:18 pm
and wot does that mean?  

Dark_Huntress1202

SuperSailorTsuki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:44 pm
eh...nvm
I guess you guy's understand that roleplays have to be in the subforums ^^
Thank's so much for posting!

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:49 pm
This is a good idea.  

GoGreenForMonkeys

silly monkeygurl