Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
SuperRandom (Plotless RP) {Open and accepting!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fish or Chips?
  Fish
  Chips
  Ah, the heck with it. I'll have both!
  I prefer chili dogs.
  SUGAR!!!!
View Results

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:49 pm
Justin shrugged. "Ya see, I was originally born in a place called Outworld, created by a sorcerer named Shang Tsung. He experimented with Tarkatan and human blood, making creatures like me. I'm one of the only two successful cases I've heard of. However, the other is a woman named Mileena, and she can't hide the jaws like I can, so she wears a mask. She doesn't have the arm blades, either. Oh, and she's insane." He explained.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:53 pm
vader-lifer14
Justin shrugged. "Ya see, I was originally born in a place called Outworld, created by a sorcerer named Shang Tsung. He experimented with Tarkatan and human blood, making creatures like me. I'm one of the only two successful cases I've heard of. However, the other is a woman named Mileena, and she can't hide the jaws like I can, so she wears a mask. She doesn't have the arm blades, either. Oh, and she's insane." He explained.

"Sounds pleasant." Sam said with light sarcasm. She pulled her injured arm up to her mounth and bit hard into it--sucking on it a little bit. Once she let go, she stood up and faced him. "So you're a survivor...." She looked off to the distance behind him and her ears perked up a little. "Hmph." She muttered.  

SamiwaVamp94

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:58 pm
Justin simply gave a nod, eager to continue the fight. He ran in, full speed, then jumped to the left. He then turned, jumping right at her with a flying kick.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:59 pm
Pika-Kitty watched the spar as well as heard them talk, and most of it seemed....pretty surreal. She wanted to join the spar, yet she didn't want to. Also, she did not have a weapon or know any fighting styles. In other words- if she fought them, she would lose.  

Next Gen Trilby

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:06 pm
vader-lifer14
Justin simply gave a nod, eager to continue the fight. He ran in, full speed, then jumped to the left. He then turned, jumping right at her with a flying kick.

Sam planted her feet hard into the ground--allowing his kick to strike her. Once his foot made contact with her skin, she bit down, with crushing force, on his leg and swung him about--throwing him into the nearest tree. Again she stopped and perked her ears up. "How good is your hearing?" She asked Justin.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:10 pm
Justin managed to get up, then listened closely for anything out of place. "Pretty good. I think someone's watching us." He told Sam.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:16 pm
vader-lifer14
Justin managed to get up, then listened closely for anything out of place. "Pretty good. I think someone's watching us." He told Sam.

"There is. 'Scuse me a moment." Sam walked into the tree line and snarled at someone hiding in the canopy of leaves." She began barking and shortly thereafter, she jumped up into the trees--knocking someone down to the ground. She landed on the person--her foot on their throat--as she growled angrily. "I'd like you to meet the reason I ran to this place." She looked over at Justin and Pika-Kitty.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:18 pm
Oh crap. Pika-Kitty thought, freezing in place. She wanted to move, but she was frozen with fear.  

Next Gen Trilby

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:20 pm
"He won't hurt you, I promise. He's much to scared to do that...especially with my foot ready to crush his throat. Come over and see my owner." She beckoned for them to come to her and look at this man.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:23 pm
Justin walked over to Sam and the man she had underfoot. "He looks to be no threat. How could he be your 'owner'?" He asked Sam.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:33 pm
vader-lifer14
Justin walked over to Sam and the man she had underfoot. "He looks to be no threat. How could he be your 'owner'?" He asked Sam.

I'll show you that when I'm not so furry. She reached down and wrapped her clawed find=gers around his throat--lifting him off the ground and bringing his face only inches from hers. "I'm sure you missed me, Jeremy. Why don't you say hi to everyone?" Sam let go of him, turned her back to him, and walked over to her trenchcoat--picking it up and sliding it on. She wrapped it tightly around herself as she went around and scooped up the torn remains of her clothing and balled it up-stuffing it into her pocket. She returned to the three of them and stood there in silence.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:35 pm
"Oh, okay." Pika-Kitty said. At least she knew they were honest. "I forgot my manners. My name is Pika-Kitty."  

Next Gen Trilby

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:40 pm
Sam nodded to Pika-Kitty as she nudged Jeremy. "Hi, I'm Jeremy." He muttered.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:46 pm
Justin looked over to Jeremy. "Hey. I'm Justin. Don't worry. Despite my appearance, I won't bite." He joked, pointing at his multitude of sharp fangs.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:51 pm
vader-lifer14
Justin looked over to Jeremy. "Hey. I'm Justin. Don't worry. Despite my appearance, I won't bite." He joked, pointing at his multitude of sharp fangs.

Jeremy took a step back and hissed slightly--revealing his clean set of fangs. "He's a vampire...and he USED to be my lover." Sam pulled a spool of something out of her pocket and bound his arms behind his back with it. "Behave." She said to him sharply. She sat him down against the base of a tree then returned her attention to Justin. "Shall we continue the fight or would you like an explanation of how he was my owner?  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games