Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Kigame Maner Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:52 am

Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

He flashed in frontof her, "No, I'm here to warn her." His eyes flahed red.

Chihiro jumped up and hugged him,"Relax"
"About what this time?" Zuu said through hissing.

Sesshomaru was getting mad.

Chihiro hugged him tighter, "Please stop." She started crying
Zuu calmed down and smiled at Chihiro, "Sorry I still dont like him."
She let go of him and he pulled her back out the window, "I have someone to watch you."

A boy came out of nowhere and walked up to her and sat on his knee(like proposing) and put his head down,"M'Lady, my name is Jack and I shall protect you."

She looked at him, then Sesshomaru but Sesshomaru wasn't there. She grabbed Jack's hand and pulled him up to there room. She pulled him in and sat down.
Zuu got a good vibe from the new guy. "How are we going to explain that to Everyone?" She asked Chihiro.

"I don't know? Say he was my brother?" she said. Somthing about him seemed almost firmiliar.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:00 am

xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

She let go of him and he pulled her back out the window, "I have someone to watch you."

A boy came out of nowhere and walked up to her and sat on his knee(like proposing) and put his head down,"M'Lady, my name is Jack and I shall protect you."

She looked at him, then Sesshomaru but Sesshomaru wasn't there. She grabbed Jack's hand and pulled him up to there room. She pulled him in and sat down.
Zuu got a good vibe from the new guy. "How are we going to explain that to Everyone?" She asked Chihiro.

"I don't know? Say he was my brother?" she said. Somthing about him seemed almost firmiliar.
"How about we say he's your cousin? People would believe hat too." Zuu said and started playing with her tail.

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:08 am

Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

"How about we say he's your cousin? People would believe hat too." Zuu said and started playing with her tail.

She nodded, "That could work. He would have to sleep aove Sora though."
((Srry, I'm rping in 2 other places so if it says I'm on but it takes me awhile to get bak here it's bc of that)))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:21 am

xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

((Srry, I'm rping in 2 other places so if it says I'm on but it takes me awhile to get bak here it's bc of that)))
((it ok))
"I'm sure he wouldn't mind. Though i'm extremly positive yuuki would want him in her room." Zuu said rolling her eyes.

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:24 am

Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

((it ok))
"I'm sure he wouldn't mind. Though i'm extremly positive yuuki would want him in her room." Zuu said rolling her eyes.

She couldn't help but rememeber him from somewhere. She told Jack he'd stay on the top bunk. She pulled on his arm and heard him screaming, but he sounded...youngerDon't hurt her! Don't hurt her! She widend her eyes. She heard him from when she was attacked in the forest when she was 6. He was the boy who protected her.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:27 am

xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

((it ok))

She couldn't help but rememeber him from somewhere. She told Jack he'd stay on the top bunk. She pulled on his arm and heard him screaming, but he sounded...youngerDon't hurt her! Don't hurt her! She widend her eyes. She heard him from when she was attacked in the forest when she was 6. He was the boy who protected her.
((maybe our 2 characters can have a psychic link?)

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:33 am

Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

((it ok))

((That would be cool, which ones me and Zuu?))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:45 am

xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

((it ok))

((yes))
Zuu saw the images in Chihiro's mind. "Chihiro are you ok?" She asked knowing she wasn't but still wanting to comfort her.

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:53 am

Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

((it ok))

((yes))
Zuu saw the images in Chihiro's mind. "Chihiro are you ok?" She asked knowing she wasn't but still wanting to comfort her.

She nodded knowing Zuu saw her images.

Jack put his arm around her shoulder.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:14 am

xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

((yes))

'Are you sure? How long has this thing been trying to get you?'

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:26 am

Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

((yes))

Well, this is about all I remember, when I was born a new person was put into power in my village...and he was the bad guy trying to find a child born with the abilility to see into the future hich was me.When I was 6, Sesshomaru, the other guy who you have bad vibes about destroyed my village to kill the bad person but ended up killing everyone but me and the bad guy who's name is Hakudoshi. I ran out of the vilage as soon as I saw Sesshomaru attacking everyone but the thing was was that he's a demon dog...wolf thing. Whe I was running Hakudoshi followed me and started to attack me. I got knocked out when a random boy came and saved me by sheilding me with his body. I woke up in a hospital with him holding my hand but he had really bad injuries. I thought he was dying when I left. I guess I was wrong because he is the little boy wo saved me. She thought to herself, I should've mentioned that I'm not even from this time...
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:31 am

xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

((yes))

Well, this is about all I remember, when I was born a new person was put into power in my village...and he was the bad guy trying to find a child born with the abilility to see into the future hich was me.When I was 6, Sesshomaru, the other guy who you have bad vibes about destroyed my village to kill the bad person but ended up killing everyone but me and the bad guy who's name is Hakudoshi. I ran out of the vilage as soon as I saw Sesshomaru attacking everyone but the thing was was that he's a demon dog...wolf thing. Whe I was running Hakudoshi followed me and started to attack me. I got knocked out when a random boy came and saved me by sheilding me with his body. I woke up in a hospital with him holding my hand but he had really bad injuries. I thought he was dying when I left. I guess I was wrong because he is the little boy wo saved me. She thought to herself, I should've mentioned that I'm not even from this time...
((omg love the new avi))
I feel really bad for you. Is the bad ruler dead though?... or is he still alive? Zuu sent to Chihiro.

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:33 am

Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

((yes))

((omg love the new avi))
I feel really bad for you. Is the bad ruler dead though?... or is he still alive? Zuu sent to Chihiro.

She couldn't help but blurtout, "The bad ruler is the person who tried to kill us!" She covered her mouth.
((Aww. thx!))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:38 am

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

She couldn't help but blurtout, "The bad ruler is the person who tried to kill us!" She covered her mouth.
((Aww. thx!))
((^^))
Zuu thought How do we kill it again?

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:59 am

Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

((Aww. thx!))
((^^))
Zuu thought How do we kill it again?

She pointed at her heart.Destroy his heart but we have no clue where it s!
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff