Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Post the character you play on Gaia here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magnus DeWinter

Savage Husband

18,640 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:54 pm
Liada Trovaras
Magnus DeWinter
Liada Trovaras
((Magnus....Magnus....I feel like I should know you somewhere else User Image ))

Aww I has been forgotten. I suppose since I haven't chatted with you and rikku in a while I guess it's no suprise.

eek I knew it!! *GLOMP* how's it going? Yea I pretty much hang out here now, still living with Rikku though sweatdrop
Well, I got married and moved in. in reverse order.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:14 pm
Huzzah! Congrats to you man! 4laugh  

Liada Trovaras

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:19 am
Profile update.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:40 pm
I don't RP but I have been thinking..

Name: Rondale
Race: Human
Hair: Short curls of Charcoal Black
Eyes: Indigo with swirls of Cerulian
Height: 183cm

Strengths:He can do anything with his acquired grit, physical strength, and ingenuity.
Weakness: He doesn't know how to lie while inebriated.
Summary: He never stays for long for the sea, she calls his name. He has no recollection of his past, except for a maiden and a lighthouse.

It sounds too familiar but eh..I like him. whee  

ObsHagen

Dangerous Hunter

15,015 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:57 pm
Well if you get a chance to play around with us hun we look forward to it! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Florence Sprosser
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Lightly tanned
Height: 5'
Build: Slim to mildly athletic
Known Strengths: Practicing medicine, taking care of people.
Known Weaknesses: Helpless men, bad boys, the boss' desk.
Languages: English, Italian
Personality: When meeting someone new, she tries to be polite and sociable. Though certain situations may make her feel uneasy or bashful, she tries to keep up the appearance of being confident and/or in control in some way. Takes on a bit of a violent nature when crossed and can be a little oppositional defiant at times.
Other Information: She's a registered nurse, however, got fired soon after she started working at Black's Hall due to having sex with a former patient in the boss' office. After that, she worked as a bartender at The Colourful Kitten for over a year until she recently quit to pursue other opportunities..... plus she had sex on the boss' desk and probably would have been fired anyway. sweatdrop

She tends to wear a strawberries and cream fragrance and likes wearing underwear with fun prints on them, especially hearts. heart

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

kdgalaxy

Galactic Gaian

39,375 Points
  • Galactic Gaian 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:49 pm
Name: KD Galaxy
Nicknames: KD, Gala
Species: Dark (blue) Elf
Hair: Light Grey, however, she can magically change it to match how she is feeling.
Eyes: Teal Blue
Weight: ... prefer not to answer
Occupation: Member of Kuro Black Ops group, and sells potions on the side(which is the source of her expensive tastes).
Special Talents: Potion making- love potions, healing potions, Swordsmanship, and is getting better at using a gun
Background: From a gypsy clan of dark elves, KD was orphaned in her "teen" years. After the death of her parents, and the rest of her clan, she set off on her own and wandered Gaia (and beyond) for many years. During this time she ran into a group of very superstitions people who accused her of being a witch and while on the stake she unleashed a huge amount of energy to save her life. This left her with a slight brain injury, and her magic (and social skills) were weakened. A few years later she was found and recruited into the Kuro Gang by its Vice Captain. While on a mission with the Black Ops crew, she and the gang were unwillingly sent back into the pasts of the members, including KD's. They were sent back to when she was in the town about to be burned at the stake. She and her crew mates witnessed the amazing show of magical power she unleashed... and slowly KD's magic has been coming back.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:22 am
Can never have too many dark elves emotion_awesome heart  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:54 pm
Name: Keisaku Hakurei (formerly Reiji Hakurei)
Species: formerly human, now a Makaijin-Moon Rabbit hybrid
Nationality: Japanese-American
Job: The late Rei Inaba's most trusted and called upon servant, now the owner of her assets.
Abilities: Almost the same as Rei's.
Gender: Formerly male, Rei could never turn a man without turning him into a woman. At least this time it was a few days before the transformation happened.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:10 am
Name: Granuaile O'Malley (or Grace O'Malley since it's easier to say.)
Some of her nicknames include "The Queen of the Irish Seas," "The Dark Lady of Doona," "The Pirate Queen of Connacht," and "The Sea Queen of Connemara."
Hair: Red
Skin: light tan
Build: Slim but athletic
Known Strengths: skills of seamanship and trading, sword fighting and hand-to-hand combat, experienced with early firing weapons
Known Weaknesses: any known human weakness
Languages: English
Personality: She was fierce and independant since she was a child, and was always more of a boy than an Irish princess. She's intelligent, quick-witted, and has more than her fair share on intuition, and a born fighter. She has sheer bravery, earning a nick-name meaning "bald courage" from her father. She's a strong leader, and an indomitable women.

Backstory: The best found back story for O'Malley is here http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/gangsters_outlaws/outlaws/grace_o,malley/1_index.html  

Captain Grace OMalley

4,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:02 am
My running RP character is... well, you'll understand in a moment sweatdrop . It's two people, more or less; Officer, the human, and Garry, the "possessing" spirit. Officer speaks in regular black, Garry in green.

Name: Officer
Name: Garry
Sex: Male
Sex: Male
Physical Attributes: 5'10", 220lbs. Light-brown eyes. Long, braided, brown hair and goatee. That is to say, a 5" braided goatee (real life description of myself, if anyone cares).
Physical Attributes: Doesn't apply
Personality: naive, trusting, nice. (decidedly NOT a real life description of myself)
Personality: grouchy (because of Officer), quick to anger (also because of Officer), snarky (that one's all him).
Quirks/Abilities: Horrible short-term memory-retention. An irrationeal fear of buttons, which occasionally leads to dramatic (potentially explosive) results, though only rarely.
Quirks/Abilities: Able to project his voice into the physical world, but otherwise unable to interact with it. Occasionally able to exert limited control over Officer's body when he's unconscious/catatonic/etc.

And the back-story...
-OHP-
Officer Hot-Pants was always a little off (with a name like that, go figure), but after he was "introduced" to Garry, serving as his (unwilling) "prison mind", he sorta slipped off the deep end. His prior problem with short-term memory retention is now very much exacerbated by Garry's presence in his mind, which taxes some of his other mental faculties, as well. What's more, he's developed a traumatic, violent fear of buttons, and reacts with devastating, chaos magic if his fear reaches the breaking point or if he's surprised by them. It's a purely instinctual response, however; He cannot call upon it at will, and is just as likely to run or physically attack them, instead. The magic is actually Garry's, and it infuriates the spirit to no end that Officer can use it, while he no longer can.

-GARRY-
Garry is a being not of this world. His people lead lives tied far looser to their physical forms than many. As such, possession of another being is within their ability, but they are not powerful enough to truly flit about from body to body as they wish. To enter a body (or more accurately, a mind), they first have to establish a bond with it strong enough to hold themselves within that mind. This makes it almost equally as taxing to leave said mind when they wish to. Garry, having been falsely accused to attacking his liege-lord, suffered a form of banishment in which one of his kind is forced out of their own body or whatever mind they may be inhabiting and rooted so firmly into a "prison mind", a being who's very mind is to serve as a detention facility, that escape is almost impossible without aid. After being rooted into this Prison Mind, convicts are then expelled to whatever random world is closest. At times, Garry can exert minor forms of control over OHP's body, but mostly only when he's asleep.

Can you tell that this has evolved over the years? lol  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:12 pm
I am still playing Shiko.  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Diamond Wales

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:56 pm
Ok, I should put one up, just in case...

Name: Diamond Wales, also goes by Dia Wellis and Diane West
Hair: Blonde
Skin: Pale
Height: 5'6"
Build: Lean but athletic
Known Strengths: Daggers, darts, poisons, acrobatics, and electricity
Known Weaknesses: Dark-haired Latinos, normal human limitations, overexertion of her electricity
Languages: English, hand signals
Personality: Cool and calm, with a bit of a sarcastic bent, has probably killed too many people to really be affected by others dying, her overall outlook on life might be disturbing.
Backstory: She worked as an assassin doing a number of jobs, but became ineffective because she fell in love with... well, a handsome Latino. She retired shortly afterward, and moved to... a place where she'd never gone for a job, if only to be left alone.

Love it or hate it, there it is sweatdrop  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces