Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Werewolves & Bastet
Domain of the Woodland Pack(Open though fixing.) [Faetasia] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Driugenesis

Shameless Lunatic

8,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:41 pm
"Ami! Stand down!"

Sion knew this female wasn't a threat she wasnt from one of the more violent packs. He could handle her if she tried to attack him. His wolfen eyes looked intensely at the bright furred female.

"I say I give her a task...if she can handle this task she will be allowed into the pack since I assume that is why she has come."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:44 am
*ami glares at her then backs off* " your not thinking clearly if you let her into the pack how do you know if her alpha wouldn't hunt us all down for kidnapping a member of his pack even if she left on her own he would still think that and I don;t want to fight agaist both the sun and the moon pack, so please consider your actions leader, for we do not need a war."  

NekoRikku

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:31 am
Tala's head snapped back to her Alpha when she heard him shout at Ami. She took a swift foot back to the place where the three stood, and arrived just in time to hear what the commotion was about. Tala eyes the sun wolf, considering what Ami had said about her.

"Hm...Ami, Sion is wise in knowing who he feels he can trust. It is good that you are so protective of our pack, but we must trust our leader as well."

She placed a paw on the shoulder of her pack-sister and let her eyes, cautious now as they were, on the stranger.

"I'm certain that Sion will be judging her with a keen eye so as to protect us from any ill will."

It worried her, to have seen Ami become so defensive, and the sisterly grip she kept on Ami's arm should probably show that she was there not to bluntly disagree with her. Tala hoped they could trust this female, because Ami was usually so calm and so quiet. It was the outburst that worried her.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:55 am
"The Woodland pack has always maintained a neutral stance. It is the will of Lupine that we work together against Caine and his ilk."

Sion raw his paw along his scars quietly. He was in deep thought how to best test this female. He knew that many of the other pack alphas vanished, and he was one of the few who were still present in the forest.

Driugenesis

Shameless Lunatic

8,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:32 pm
Tala let her grip on Ami's shoulder loosen as her eyes caught the little wrinkle on Sion's forehead deepen. He was in thought, she could tell, and she wondered what he would have the stranger do to prove herself to the pack. It would be stange to have an other bright wolf in their pack, different on the eyes for certain, but all that really mattered was that she was trustworthy and brought strength to the pack.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:20 am
* ami sighed* " but still if you don't talk to her alpha about this you are underminding his power and I for one don't want to fight other wolfs I either fight vampires or fight to protact the pack, I think I need to do a little hunting now to cool my head I trust your judgement I just want what is best of the pack." * ami turns to tala smiles a bit and walks off for the woods*  

NekoRikku

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:46 am
Tala watched Ami as she walked away, and then turned her attention back to the other brightly colored femme. This new comer had caused quite a stir in their little pack...but Tala was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt for now. She new her leader was wise, and that he would make the right decision for the pack.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:46 pm
(Just a note we will not count the introduction of the sunpack female because of Sylent Nyte being banned from faekat.)  

Driugenesis

Shameless Lunatic

8,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:38 am
((Okay Jareth))

Tala walked into the camp with a tiny hand-woven basket filled with freshly picked cranberries. They were perfectly in season at thsi time of the year, and Tala liked to have berries around to snack on every now and then. She took about six berries in her paw and placed the rest of the basket in the pack's food storage before taking her seat beside the bon fire. There, Tala popped one of the little red berries into her mouth. She loved the tarty taste these berries had, and their ruby color as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:12 pm
(( okie))  

NekoRikku

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:21 am
*Tumnus was busy tanning some of the rabbit and deer skin into a crude leather. The strips that were left could be made into a rope to tie things. He still adhered to his own unspoken rule that every bit of a kill should be used. If a female sewed them up they would make fine warm cloaks for the tribe. He was sure it would get colder still and despite their fur it would effect them as well. After this task he wanted to carve a few more stone blades. Depending on the way it was handled could still make a usuable weapon. He hoped with all the fibers of his being that their tribe would grow strong. He noticed Tala eating red berries and wondered if they would make a good coloring for war paint, rituals, or a dye for clothing.*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:47 pm
Tala looked up, feeling that she was being watched. She was glad to see that it was only Tumnus...and he seemed to be hard at work at something. Tala held onto her berries and walked over to the male.

"Ah...tanning skins are you?"

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:05 am
Yes, the skins have dried out enough for me to make some leather out of them. Too bad I don't know how to sew otherwise I could make some nice cloaks out of these. When I am done stretching them I'm going hunting again. Hopefully this time I can catch a deer instead of rabbits and quails.*Tumnus smiled making light of himself a little.*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:28 pm
"Well I can sew."

Tala twirled around, showing off the dress she wore, the one she'd sewn from fresh vegetation and left-over hides.

"See?"

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200

NekoRikku

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:24 pm
* ami seeing walking back after her walk she was smirking as she carried a elk buck over her back seeing Tala and Tumnus she walks over to him and tala slowly*  
◕ Roleplay: Werewolves & Bastet

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff