Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:30 am
Zelda sensed them before everybody else did she closed her wings quickly "Guys we need to leave like now!" Zelda whispered to everybody " i think we are having two whitecoats come in" Zelda said as she got out her bow and arrows  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:10 am
((Can I jump in or is it too late?)) Username: SGTpepper13
Character Name: Tomoyo
Species: Lupine-Human Recombinant
Personality: Quiet, strong, fearless
Appearance: Black hair, 5' 8'', tan with green, feral eyes.
History: Tomoyo was thrown out into nature when she was a kid because she had recieved too much lupine DNA, being able to transform into full-wolf. She's constantly on the run and fighting for her survival.
Powers: Talk to animals, Able to control how much/what body parts transform, manipulate plants/plant growth (doesn't know that yet)  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:25 pm
(come on ahead, we have some one else that Ringil won't like because of their DNA)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:30 pm
((K. Let me know if i'm doing something wrong.)) Tomoyo walked through the woods with caution, hearing the footsteps and talking. She went up to them. 'They look like they're on the run..' she thought as she looked at them. "H-hi...." She stuttered. "M-mind if I tag along with you?" She mentally slapped herself. 'Why am I suddenly toung-tied now?'  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:34 pm
Sora jumped from the ledge he was sitting on, flaring his wings to slow his disent."I don't mind,"he told the girl, "but the others might."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:36 pm
Tomoyo smiled. "Thank you. So I see you have wings?" she said calmly.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:46 pm
"And wolf ears," Sora said, his ears twitching."Not to mention claws. What's your DNA?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:53 pm
Tomoyo turned into a wolf and stood on all fours. "Lupine. I was supposed to be an Eraser, but they gave me too much DNA."  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:59 pm
"Cool," Sora said."I think they were trying to make into a kind of Eraser Bird."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:02 pm
Tomoyo turned back into a human and smiled. "That's neat. Can you morph like a regular eraser?"  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:05 pm
"No," Sora said."I think that's why I was used to train the Erasers instead."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:07 pm
"Oh." Tomoyo frowned. "I was 'thrown away' because I was too lupine to be an eraser..."  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:10 pm
"Two rejects, coming together," Sora said with a smile."I'm glad you aren't human enough to be an Eraser, if you were you'd know how horrible their training is."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:14 pm
I frowned. "I've heard of what erasers do. Even if I wasn't a reject, I probably wouldn't have liked it.." Tomoyo looked down.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:17 pm
"Their training involves them trying to tear apart rejects like me," Sora said."To show the Erasers what they might have become, it went wrong for them. I survived longer than the others that were used."  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games