Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Old Forgotten Memories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:54 pm
"Yeah..." Catherine replied and AGAINSat on her computer...

"Alright...Do my mom have past live.." Catherine said to herself and start checking  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:11 pm
"Oh dear This is perfect. Grouch."she sighed. The guard walked into the room."Go get the girl down the hall some info on her past life. And while your at it GET ME SOME FREAKING LUNCH!!!"she shouted.  

Rainbow Sunburn

Distinct Rogue

8,475 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

FirePhoenixa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:20 am
I wasn't able to concentrate sleeping, as i hear the loud sound of horse hoops and a woman's loud order.

I was about to shut them up but the person in the next room next to mine, beat me to it. he kinda know the girl and they were chatting like close friends. I was about to close my window when the boy jump from his room unto the ground nd landed much as ease.

I smirked. "Impressive moves." I muttered. and i observe him jump back to his room.

"i guess , people who bored in this apartment isn't as normal as i thought"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:22 am
Catherine sat on her bed and with no reason tears come from her eyes  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:55 pm
"Catherine? Why are you crying?" Seijirou asked in alarm. He had not hear her sob but somehow he knew she was crying.

She did not answer and he rushed to her door. When he got there he was distracted by the sound of scuffling from room 13. He went to knock the door.

"Hey, everything fine in there?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:45 am
while i was reaching for my gun, i accidentally slip and pulled on the triger. Good thing it was silencer gun and fired at the corner of the room, hitting a vase, then the shattered vase fell down to the box of shoes i forgot to put back to the shelves and everything spilled down.

"Crap!" I muttered.

I then heard someone rushing towards my door and knocking asking if everything was alright.

"Crap!" I have said it twice this time. I pulled the sheet of my bed and quickly covered the mess.

I then opened the door and greeted a handsome young man, close to my age with a everything-is-alright-smile.  

FirePhoenixa

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:46 am
"Did I hear a vase falling to the floor?" Seijirou asked with a raised eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:12 am
"a vase?.......Oh! I knock a vase while reaching for my box of Shoe on top of the shelves" I quickly replied.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you....." The guy eyed me suspiciously, "Now if you may...." I acted to close the door.  

FirePhoenixa

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:13 am
"Oh...kay..." Seijirou said as the door slammed at his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:23 am
I sighed with relief.

"Good thing he bought the lie i made"

I looked at the miss.

I guess it'll gonna take sometime before i went back to sleep  

FirePhoenixa

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:18 am
"Huh? Did i just heard a vase falling down?" Catherine wipe her tears and she hear clearly that there was a vase and a GUN... But she wasn't sure about the gun...

((If you want to ask how Catherine hear clearly then Seijirou , because she is near room 13 ^^))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:53 am
"Now all done!" I looked at bullet mark on the ceiling.. "Guess, well just have to make it a new part of the home decoration" I muttered, unable to think of something to cover the bullet hole on the ceiling.

I then went back to sleep but I made sure to turn off the security camera, lest those room neighboors of mine, start to pry.  

FirePhoenixa

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:21 am
Catherine wasn't the normal human as if...

Catherine just started singing a really beautiful song... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg335q7lKZg  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:10 am
Seijirou decided he'd let him pass. Though he did see an unusual hole in his ceiling. Almost like a gun shot hole...hmm...

"Hey Catherine, are you feeling okay?" He asked the girl from her door.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:44 am
Catherine couldn't hear as she sing so beautiful , even she could admit it  
[29]~ Role Playing ~