Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
RP neko style X3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

icelcole

Versatile Explorer

9,875 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:32 pm

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
*Yuuki smiled* oh, is this ur house? *she pointed 2 a home with the lights on*
crystal nodded as she walked up to the porch " this is my house " said crystal as she went to the front door
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:43 pm

*Yuuki followed crystal up the porch* its such a lovely home, who else lives with u?

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

Hana-Ouran-Hostess

2,375 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:05 pm

ice lionheart cole
Hana-Ouran-Hostess
She smiled, shy and happy.
ice's ears went strait up as he looked tord the door " sounds like my sister is home " said ice

"Yeah I have to get going anyway." she said with a smile, pecked him once on the lips and slipped out the back door. Then she walked over to the cafe where Hotari is, obviously having noticed the girl watching them.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:08 pm

SakuraxSyoran
Hana-Ouran-Hostess
ice lionheart cole
ice smiled ears twitching with happyness to be with melody

Hotari watched from a distance. out the cafe window.
"i wish i had good friends like that..."she sighed. it made it even worse that the cafe was rite across the street from everything. she picked up a book.
"what are u doing?! get back 2 work!" screamed her boss. "and take those ridiculous ears off!!!"

Melody walked into the cafe, and took Hotari by the arm, angered at the owner. "I am taking my baby sister home!! And the ears are NOT fake!" she said directly to the man. "She will not be working here anymore to deal with this shitt" she spat, leading Hotari, book & all out the door. Once they were outside she turned to Hotari, "Hello Im Melody, It looked like that man didn't treat you too well."

Hana-Ouran-Hostess

2,375 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100

xChibiDollx

3,100 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:02 pm

Hana-Ouran-Hostess
SakuraxSyoran
Hana-Ouran-Hostess
ice lionheart cole
ice smiled ears twitching with happyness to be with melody

Hotari watched from a distance. out the cafe window.
"i wish i had good friends like that..."she sighed. it made it even worse that the cafe was rite across the street from everything. she picked up a book.
"what are u doing?! get back 2 work!" screamed her boss. "and take those ridiculous ears off!!!"

Arisa walked into the cafe, and took Hotari by the arm, angered at the owner. "I am taking my baby sister home!! And the ears are NOT fake!" she said directly to the man. "She will not be working here anymore to deal with this shitt" she spat, leading Hotari, book & all out the door. Once they were outside she turned to Hotari, "Hello Im Arisa, It looked like that man didn't treat you too well."

"uu...th...thank you...." Hotari sputters out. Nobodys' ever stood up for me like that b4...wait...baby sister? am i not an only child...?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:18 pm

As if reading the girls mind, she looks at her with a warm smile. "We could be sisters, I was abandoned by my parents, and we look really similar, even if we're not, Do you wanna be friends till we find out?" she asked, looking at the girl who was strangly similar in looks.

Hana-Ouran-Hostess

2,375 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100

icelcole

Versatile Explorer

9,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:38 pm

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
*Yuuki followed crystal up the porch* its such a lovely home, who else lives with u?
" thank you and i live with my older brother " said crystal as she opened the front door " come on in "
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:44 pm

Hana-Ouran-Hostess
ice lionheart cole
Hana-Ouran-Hostess
ice's ears went strait up as he looked tord the door " sounds like my sister is home " said ice

"Yeah I have to get going anyway." she said with a smile, pecked him once on the lips and slipped out the back door. Then she walked over to the cafe where Hotari is, obviously having noticed the girl watching them.
ice watched melody leave just as his sister came in he looked back at crystal " welcome home crystal and whos the new girl " said ice

icelcole

Versatile Explorer

9,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xChibiDollx

3,100 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:03 am

Hana-Ouran-Hostess
As if reading the girls mind, she looks at her with a warm smile. "We could be sisters, I was abandoned by my parents, and we look really similar, even if we're not, Do you wanna be friends till we find out?" she asked, looking at the girl who was strangly similar in looks.

"sure..." Hotari was wondering if arisas' parents died too....but wasnt brave enough 2 ask. the 2 of them leave the cafe, with the owner K.O.'D on the ground (lol)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:05 pm

*Yuuki took 1 last look at the night sky thenn walked inside* oh cool! *she heard ice ask who she was so she decided 2 introduce herself. she stepped 2 the side and bowed slightly* hello! my name is Yuuki! i met crystal in the park and she asked me 2 come with her. *Yuuki said smiling*

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

Hana-Ouran-Hostess

2,375 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:24 pm

SakuraxSyoran
Hana-Ouran-Hostess

"sure..." Hotari was wondering if arisas' parents died too....but wasnt brave enough 2 ask. the 2 of them leave the cafe, with the owner K.O.'D on the ground (lol)

My parents turned up dead three years later, after abandoning me." Arisa aexplained to the girl as they left the cafe (haha good one)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:48 am

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
*Yuuki took 1 last look at the night sky thenn walked inside* oh cool! *she heard ice ask who she was so she decided 2 introduce herself. she stepped 2 the side and bowed slightly* hello! my name is Yuuki! i met crystal in the park and she asked me 2 come with her. *Yuuki said smiling*
:ice:ice looked a yuuki " im ice crystal's older brother nice to meet you yuuki make your self at home " said ice with his hand covering his right eye
:crystal: crystal grabs yuuki's hand and takes her to the kitchen " yuuki come on in the kitchen and try my brothers cooking" said crystal

icelcole

Versatile Explorer

9,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:28 pm

*Yuuki smiled at ice* thank u! *she went with crystal* okay! i haven't eaten since yesterday so i'm starved!!!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:28 pm

Hana-Ouran-Hostess
SakuraxSyoran
Hana-Ouran-Hostess

My parents turned up dead three years later, after abandoning me." Arisa aexplained to the girl as they left the cafe (haha good one)

"wow...my parents died in an accident a few years ago." (ya i kno rite? whee ) :XP smile

xChibiDollx

3,100 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

icelcole

Versatile Explorer

9,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:01 am

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
*Yuuki smiled at ice* thank u! *she went with crystal* okay! i haven't eaten since yesterday so i'm starved!!!
crystal grabed a couple plates and forks put two fish fillets on each plate " yuuki i hope you like fish " said crystal as she put the plates on the table and sat down
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff