Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
Olympics Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canada?
  Who?
  Yay!
  Whatever...
  GOLD OPTION
View Results

Saesneg

Apocalyptic Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:54 am
I haven't been watching it much sweatdrop I don't think it helps that 80% of what they show on tv is only shown because team GB is competeing, and we loose at most things....yehh stare  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:05 pm
My love for the Norwegian curling team is infinite. heart

I hope those pants catch on.

Cas_Angel_of_Thursday

Nyami Hosho

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:55 pm
Oh, the Olympics. I've only seen a little but all I could think of while watching was Hetalia.
When Belarus and I think it was Germany were playing hockey I was like, umg crack pairing. XD
I'm not a sports person though so I haven't watched much, only turned it on twice.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:38 am
xxSkinnyBearxx

Well, considering the Norwegians got the idea off of John Daly...... Technically they were catching on by the Norwegians wearing them.

And the King of Norway.

"Norway's King Harald V visited the team this week and asked to be presented with a pair."

xxKarachan

Cas_Angel_of_Thursday

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:23 pm
xx Kara-chan xx
xxSkinnyBearxx

Well, considering the Norwegians got the idea off of John Daly...... Technically they were catching on by the Norwegians wearing them.

And the King of Norway.

"Norway's King Harald V visited the team this week and asked to be presented with a pair."

Either way, I love those pants.

And I want some.

They should sell them to support the Norwegian team for the next Winter Olympics.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:21 pm
I just finished watching the awards ceremony for Woman's hockey, and I can't believe I'm saying this but, I actually wanted to run over there and give those poor ladies a hug. The whole team looked like they were going to burst into tears at any moment.

We must have beat them pretty badly for them to look like that.  

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250

Super Naranja

5,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:42 pm
After watching the opening ceremony, nobody knows how badly i want fanart of Alfred in those FREAKING AMAZING MOOSE HATS that the American team wore walking in.

Seriously.

I want it SO BAD.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm
scream I'm so mad! They totally underscored Rachael Flatt! I think she at least deserved bronze, but she got 7th place instead? What?!  

NosferatuGirl

14,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mangacraz00

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:55 am
Super Naranja
After watching the opening ceremony, nobody knows how badly i want fanart of Alfred in those FREAKING AMAZING MOOSE HATS that the American team wore walking in.

Seriously.

I want it SO BAD.

Yeah!
I've seen some really cool fanart of him (& Matthew too) wearing their team's outfits <33

I'm working on a fanart right now of all the Allies and Axis Powers at the opening ceremony, sitting in the stands, cheering on their teams. ^__^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:58 pm
I don't want to die slowly, I don't want to decay; I want to be chosen, I want to be made

I just want to say, America is slaughtering Finland at hockey. 6-0 at the top of the second period. I feel kinda bad. @_@

I don't want to die lonely and weary of life; I will not be earth bound, I'm goin' to fly

Katsody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Team Edward 100

NosferatuGirl

14,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:48 pm
We absolutely killed them at hockey. XD Go America!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:28 am
I don't want to die slowly, I don't want to decay; I want to be chosen, I want to be made

OMG! YES! America versus Canada for the gold for men's hockey! xD This makes my LIFE!

I don't want to die lonely and weary of life; I will not be earth bound, I'm goin' to fly

Katsody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Team Edward 100

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:14 am
... You kind of act like it's something shocking though...
<<; I mean, in the 2002 Olympics, it was Canada versus the United States for the gold in both men's AND women's hockey.......

;3; I cry when I recall that Yzerman is Canada's GM and Babcock is their coach....

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:25 am

Really? I should probably watch the winter Olympics more often, then. :p

Katsody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Team Edward 100

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:27 am
*shrug* Well, the US hasn't been fab for a while though. Jumping between 8th and 2nd place since 92. *doesn't feel like thinking further back than that*  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff