Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:43 am
User Image

Miyuki turned around to see the birds following her.

"I don't think it can be helped. They follow me all the time.."Miyuki said.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:51 am
User Image
"They do listen to you right? We don't want noises. The room we're gonna pass mostly are sound-sensitive and heat-sensitive," he said as they reached the stairs.

"I can use my powers for the heat-sensitive room but the sound I can't do a thing," he admitted. "Can you do anything about sound?"

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:07 am
User Image

"Sorrry,No. I do hypnotism..and even that doesn't work."Miyuki said.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:12 am
User Image
"Then all we can do is pray that we have enough stealth in us to get in and out of there safe and undetected," he said and finally they reached the basement.

There, he bent down and ran his hand over the stone ground.

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:21 am
User Image

One thing Miyuki knew she could do was be silent. She was quite sneaky actually...except for the birds.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:30 pm
User Image
"Stand back, i'm going to pull the rock and place it beside me," Nicholas warned.

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:18 pm
((God! You people! I have no clue what the heck is going on because some people decided to post BEFORE I even accepted it! I'm sorry, but stuff like this is just really irritating me added onto I don't even know what the heck Dahn's talking about living in a diffrent mansion.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:24 pm
(((Sorry, Reiko said he just came in. Oh yeah, soem of us dont really get about the blood pact. I don't either and me and Reiko made our own theory. I'll forward what we thought to you if you want))  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
((I put it in the forth page of how Raz and Sari made their blood pact. Because of that, they're able to live forever, but not immortal, but their still hard to kill.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:16 pm
(((great! sorry i haven't been around. I had problems last week.)))  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:38 pm
(It seems A LOT can happen when you're away from the computer....especially since I can only get on the computer at least once or twice a week))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:40 pm
((Sorry about that but I was just getting bored of waiting so I just did it for that reason.))  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:59 pm
((Great, now that that's cleared up, how about you explain yourself and you inside the mansion in the first place and summerized what happened since you started posting in here))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:11 pm
((I merely got confused on who was already residing in the mansion of a small base used by the guys in the project as Nago's father works as the leading scientist there, and Nago happened to meet Miyuki and thought she didn't have a place to stay. So he invited her to stay at the mansion she was already crashing at and everything got confusing.))  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:17 pm
((And what else happened?))

User ImageUser Image
Lae stood at the bottom of the pool, looking down at his feet. The pool was definitely broken. Again. "Well, let's see what the judges have to say." he reverted back to his human form and swam up. "Whaddya say, Dawn?"
Dawn stood there, drenched in water from the splash, rubbing her temples. "And I thought my virus was the only thing giving me pain. I need an asprain. I'm going to call someone to fix this."

"I'll take that as a ten, woo!" He said swimming around in the pool.

"Get out and get changed."

"Oh, well." he shrugged. "If you don't like it wet, I can always take them off." Lae started to take off his clothes.

"What!? No! Not here!"

"What? I thought you wanted me to.."

"After you get out and into the privacy of your own room!"

"Aww, someones blushing!"

"Shut up!" Dawn, bright red, stomped into the house as Lae laughed loudly with the other guys and went to the intercom and asked for one of the scientists to send someone to fix the pool.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff