Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Akatsuki Hideout[open and accepting anyone~!!!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oVenom waz here v10

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:14 pm
"Hmm, we need more bowls, I'll go out and buy some more," Sayumi exited the hideout and went into the village in search of some bowls. She walked into a shop and right there on the shelf, there were bowls, "Excuse me, how much do these bowls cost?" She asked.

"Oh, they're 500 yen," Someone said.

"Wow! So cheap, I can afford it! Yay!" Sayumi said to herself. She spent all her extra time helping out in the village for some extra money. Sayumi bought the bowls and went back to the hide out where she was going to serve leek soup with yakisoba(stir fried noodles).  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:15 pm
walks into the base holding a tv his robes have fresh blood on them  

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

oVenom waz here v10

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:19 pm
Sayumi didn't look at him and she said, "Why did you do it?" Yofun was really predicatable, everytime he entered the hideout he had blood on his robe.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:23 pm
HitachiinTwinzLuva
Sayumi didn't look at him and she said, "Why did you do it?" Yofun was really predicatable, everytime he entered the hideout he had blood on his robe.

looks down a bit "it was an acident i got into an argurment with him and acidentaly struck out but hes not dead i just cut off his hand"  

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

oVenom waz here v10

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:37 pm
"YOU CUT OFF HIS HANDS!" Sayumi exclaimed, after a few seconds she calmed down. "At least you didn't kill him. Just put down the tv over there and go change, you look like you just came from a murder spree." Sayumi walked over to the table with a pot of leek stew in one hand and a big plate of yakisoba.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:41 pm
HitachiinTwinzLuva
"YOU CUT OFF HIS HANDS!" Sayumi exclaimed, after a few seconds she calmed down. "At least you didn't kill him. Just put down the tv over there and go change, you look like you just came from a murder spree." Sayumi walked over to the table with a pot of leek stew in one hand and a big plate of yakisoba.

looks at her his face still emotionless "well i kinda did remember" puts the tv down and walks out to the stream and starts to wash his robe  

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

oVenom waz here v10

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:46 pm
"One day when you are out killing other people, someone will follow you back to this hideout and they will bring the anbu and what then?" Sayumi said to Yofun.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:50 pm
HitachiinTwinzLuva
"One day when you are out killing other people, someone will follow you back to this hideout and they will bring the anbu and what then?" Sayumi said to Yofun.

looks up "he said is that happens then hell kill them and go back to his blood shed" he said still showing no emotion  

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

oVenom waz here v10

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:52 pm
"Ewww, we sound like a married couple fighting! Just gather the other members and sit down for the meal I just made, I need to talk to you guys about something," Sayumi said.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:59 pm
HitachiinTwinzLuva
"Ewww, we sound like a married couple fighting! Just gather the other members and sit down for the meal I just made, I need to talk to you guys about something," Sayumi said.

nodes "yes maam" hands his robes on a branch and give letters to some squarls and they deliver them to the other members and i sit there waiting for my robes to dry  

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

oVenom waz here v10

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:09 pm
((Bedtime For me! Night Night =^.^=))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:10 pm
HitachiinTwinzLuva
((Bedtime For me! Night Night =^.^=))

(ok)
goes to the base wereing his clean robe and sits quitely at the table  

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kieramist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:15 pm
Profile Skeletons:
Username: Kitty5462
Name: Lucky
SO: straight
Personality: Mean, stubborn when she is mad, sad, or depressed (almost always). Kind, patient, listens when she is happy (almost never).
History: She was born in a small town during a sad time. Her parents couldn't afford to feed her so they left her near the Akatsuki Hideout.
Weapons: knife, ribbon or rope
Abilities/Jutsus: Able to control fire, lava, and shadows
Appearance:
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:35 am
Asuka sighed , Still following Saya  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:59 am
(so everyone knows they got a letter carried by a squral telling you to return to the hideout)  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff