Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Kingdom Hearts Roleplays
New Organization :KH: (OPEN~~!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:06 pm
They watched as Xemnas left,leaving the person behind."Kill...Aerin?But...He's helped us so much...I can't do that..."She sat on the ground and shifted her knees up to her chin."Xemnas is smart.He's knows we won't kill Aerin,and we won't be cleared of anything...Ugh.What should we do,we can't kill Aerin.I won't...We won't,right?"She looked up at her sister."No...we won't.Like you said,"she sat down beside her in the same way,her blue eyes glittering."I'd rather run.And what secrets,beyond,cough cough,that do we know?"
"None,thats what.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:15 pm
Ritsuka's eyes opened slowly. He looked around. He felt his chest and hand and should warm and wet. Blood. He winced when he tried to move. "Hmm. Everything's fuzzy..." He whispered and rolled over to were his back was against the ground. His wound was closing and the blood had stopped coming out. He saw the twins. "Hey there. Xinha and Xhara." He whispered.  

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:57 pm
Aerin had been ready to fight Xemnas for Ritsuka, but then he heard his... demand of the twins. He then listened to them talk then moved to Ritsuka, and knelt down an picked him up so he was semi standing again. "You need blood, and a place to rest, and girls, lets go to the mansion, we can try and rest and figure it out there, and... as for you.." he said looking at where the portal had been. "Someone is awfully pissy that I kicked their arse, and once again sending people you consider puppets or toys to kill me isn't gonna work, you want me dead Xemnas you'll have to do it on your own." Aerin said as he began to head towards the forest, and thusly the mansion going slow enough for Ritsuka to be comfortable.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:23 pm
They both got up and walked with them,both looking rather shaken."We can't do that.'He knows too much' blah blah blah.I hate Xemnas.He'll be back to bother us,even if we were to have killed you.Sorry...I can't tell ya' why he would,lets leave it at that."She sighed and kicked a rock with her toe."Well,at least me and Xin can use the Corridor of Darkness,we are Nobodies,even if we're not in the Orginization.You won't be needing your Gummi ship.And I do belive he is quite pissy.Heh heh heh."  

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

BlackSh0t

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:32 pm
Max waved good-bye to Chip and Dale before setting off from kingdom castle. "I wonder what Aerin is up to." He sighed and noticed another portal in the sub space between the worlds.
"That also makes me wonder what HE is up to.." A meter on his Gummie's HUD starts blinking.Max glances over his ship's wing to see a nobody. "WHAT THE!?-" The wing explodes as the nobody hits it, he and the ship come speeding towards Twilight Town.
"Oh...my...GOD!" As he starts to scream the ship hits the ground destroying it instantly. A boy laying in the rubble. no movement.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:47 am
Ritsuka felt useless. He glance away in case anyone was watching him. He watched everyone out of the corner of his eyes. His wound was healing, but the pain remained. "Just set me down, Aerin. Thanks. I can probably walk now." He kept looking away.  

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:10 pm
"You can stop acting so tough, just rest for now, over exerting yourself will just make the healing take longer." Aerin said as he continued past the gate. "Girls, no offense, but those portals are not the best means of travel when your boss, is trying to trap you." Aerin said with a glance to the twins letting them know he was listening.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:36 pm
Ritsuka grumbled under his breath, then said out loud. "Ok." He looked sad as he stared at the sky, and then his emotions were gone. His face was a blank slate once more.  

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:54 pm
"True...quite true.Guess we'll use them only if were cornered by Nobodies.Because,it'd be better then to fight if there's too many."Xhara mused back and bit the bottom of her lip."Well then,how are we going to get around?You gave Max your gummi ship..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:03 pm
"And he gave it back." Aerin said holding up his keys with a single finger. "So girls, I've been meaning to ask, have you deduced what I am, and why I do know as much as I do?" Aerin asked as he entered the mansion and found a nice and comfortable room reasonably well furnished.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:09 pm
"No,"Xhara said dully."All we know is that you-And Ritsuka-helped us get away from Xemnas."XInha looked around the room they were in."I wonder why its so well furnished...nobody's lived here in a long time,im sure.And they'res not much dust either..."Xinha put her pointer finger and ran it along a table."Strange..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:08 pm
"Thats nothing to worry about, this place is more than it seems, it's not just an abandoned mansion, you can feel the hum of something, beneath the floor." he said with a smile as he sat down, after making sure Ritsuka was comfortable. "Well, let me be honest, I'm a Monk, of an order who kept information, we knew of everything, that happened on each world, we even knew of Sora's exploits from the king himself." Aerin said pausing as he remembered the meeting between The head monks and the King. "To be more honest though I am, the last of that order, the holder of all the collective knowledge, not to mention a formidable opponent, as you've both probably noticed."Aerin said with a light laugh.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:00 am
Razi stepped around the corner and spotted a man with something slung over hs shoukder." yep definetly were that surge came from."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:05 pm
Xhara grinned."We've figured that bit out,I'm sure."She looked at Xinha who smiled a bit as well and nodded.  

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

BlackSh0t

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:35 am
Max stood up out of the ship. "Oh boy... Now I gotta tell chip that I busted up his ship." (( lol it rhymed))  
Kingdom Hearts Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff