Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Kingdom Hearts Roleplays
Twin Sisters of Fate(still excepting! Never too late 2 join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_wolf1990

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:22 am
Yabun grabs a little rock that was siting right next to him yabun grans. To him self as he picks it up an looks at the boy an girl agen. Yabun throw's the rock at the boy an girl but aiming for the open space btween. Them you could hear the wind as it past inbtween the boy an girl. The rock crash's in to a tree makeing a hole 7inch's deep and 8inchs wied. Yabun tells him self ~that should lat them know some one is here. Watching them fight but still i wonder who is the evil one or the good one hmmmm~ yabun looks at the boy then the gril still siting on the large rock  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:29 am
an just saying if you take the chain off the keyblade it wouldnt do any thing BECAUSE the keyblade is bonde to the welders heart thats how the keyblade appers and is taken back all so the person that holds the keyblade is the only one that could use it if your enemy thats it your keyblade appers back in your hand  

demon_wolf1990

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:14 am
Selena's eyes widen at the rock that was flung between her and Luxord. Still trying to struggle out of the Nobodies' clutches, she turned to the direction and to see a strange man standing there.

Who on earth is that?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:28 pm
luxord smiled. " this just gets funner and funner" he snapped his hand and the nobodies disappeared with the girl. " so stranger....pick your poison"  

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:03 pm
"Let me go! Dammit!" Selena screamed. "What in the world do you want from me?!"

The Nobodies flung her into the pink prison with no bars or windows. She glared at them and charged full force only to hit the bars as the Nobodies disappeared. She clutched her head in pain.

"Just why the hell am I so important?" She asked, clutching her head.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:38 pm
after making quick work of yabun he went back to see the prisoner.
" hello. Enjoying the accomodations?"  

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:50 pm
(Sorry for not posting in so long! Homework kept me away!)

Selena glared up.

"Yeah it's real swell," She said, her voice dripping in sarcasm. "Now what do you want with me?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:13 am
I have no idea what we are gonna do with you ....hopefully something fun.  

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
Kingdom Hearts Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items