Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Kingdom Hearts Roleplays
**Twilight Town Teens** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:13 am
sun kuran7
wow the house is nice said Odette " , she was walking around the place .Razi smiled and turned"call me when you find a room you like(its up to you how ya want the room to look)" he walks to a green and black door at the end of the hall and shuts the doors behind him

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:39 pm
((Hmm,Amazon,your post just gave me a idea;BEHOLD!
Roxas: Get away!!
Axel: There's no ignoring it!I am your best friend!
Roxas: NUUUUUUUU you weren't!*Instead of his hand getting cut off,its burned*
Lol.Star Wars refrences.X.x))
Hina pondered as she watched Wolfie eat the ice cream.Wolfie,The mage metioned 'nice wolf' now that I think about it...But how could he?You weren't summoned at that point...
'Well he had seen me when we fought,didn't he?'
Oh...you always know the answers.I forgot about that.
'Well my memory's better then yours,in ways.Plus,being with Xemnas makes your mind go 'poof!'.

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:43 pm
Aoi-Midori-Umi
((Hmm,Amazon,your post just gave me a idea;BEHOLD!
Roxas: Get away!!
Axel: There's no ignoring it!I am your best friend!
Roxas: NUUUUUUUU you weren't!*Instead of his hand getting cut off,its burned*
Lol.Star Wars refrences.X.x))
Hina pondered as she watched Wolfie eat the ice cream.Wolfie,The mage metioned 'nice wolf' now that I think about it...But how could he?You weren't summoned at that point...
'Well he had seen me when we fought,didn't he?'
Oh...you always know the answers.I forgot about that.
'Well my memory's better then yours,in ways.Plus,being with Xemnas makes your mind go 'poof!'.

(Ha ha ha, I just now noticed that^_^ Thanks! LOL)

Christina backed away from Xemnas, "St-stay away from me!"

He smirked as his thumb pressed a red button in his hand. Her eyes went blank as her body shut down.

"That's a good girl." He said smirking  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:11 pm
((Wow.You really captured Xemmy's Merciless attitude.I applad you.*Clap clap clap* surprised And its funny,ne?X.e))  

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:04 am
As razi saw the last twinkle of life flit from her eyes he spotted a round object float from her body and his eyes widened in horror"she was alive " he turns to Xemnas. "quick revive her." he grabs the glowing orb before it floats away.."she had a soul...."his anger begins to flame inside him"what have you done..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:27 pm
Hina sat with the wolf,both of their ice creams having been finished.Staring out at the sunset,they were both 'happy'...or at least as close as she could get to happy.Hina put her chin in her hands and thought of her emotions that had long since been gone,and sighed.
"Wolfie...Do you have emotion?"
'Of course...I don't.How Could I have any if YOU don't?You must remeber,our hearts were one.Our soul is one,as well.THe only one that we both don't share is a mind,but we can hear each others thoughts.Its rather complicated stuff,is it not?'
"Yes..."

She hugged the Wolf,and they both stared at the sunset again.
((Deep crap.X,X  

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Prophecy247

Fashionable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:09 pm
Barrax appeared next to Hina and stared at the sunset clenching his fists. "It's beautiful isn't it? This may be the last time we will ever get to see the sun."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:11 pm
((Im appearing again!))
She lingered in the air's midst. "If you lay one finger on her..." she thought stubbornly to herself.  

Tainted Titanium

Shameless Sex Symbol

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Hina looked at Barrax.Holding the stick from the ice cream in her mouth,she asked "Why?What do you mean the last time?"
Wolfie lifted his giant head,his amber eyes curious.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:22 am
Barrax looks down at his feet gritting his teeth."I know what Xemnas is planning. Now that he has created his "daughter" it's only a matter of time before he creates a family of his own. Now that he can make vessels that can take hearts he doesn't need us anymore. How long do you think it will take before he replaces all of us with Keyblade wielders? We have to do something." evil  

Prophecy247

Fashionable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Tainted Titanium

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:43 am
"Hmph.." She was now beginning to fade out of the air and become like the Cheshire Cat, only a head. "Well this is awkward..." she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:39 am
Barrax looked at Estrella with the same concern. "This is going to affect you too. If Xemnas controls Razi and Christina they will come for your heart and the heart of all worlds. We have to do something for the sake of our existence."  

Prophecy247

Fashionable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Tainted Titanium

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:42 am
Her body was now fully visible as she started to hover in the air with a bored look upon her face. "You make it sound as if it was urgent..they aren't that strong you know..." she said staring off into the distance.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:14 pm
Hina looked a bit shocked."Really...?"She turned around suddenly and grabbed Wolfie around the neck."If Xemnas comes to kill me,I want you to...Separate." Hina looked as if she were about to cry,if she had emotion.The wolf looked even closer.'I...I'd try to protect you first off,and I'd never...ever separate from you,Hina..."Hina smiled and squezed the wolf tighter."Thank you,Wolfie."
She turned to Barrax."Wolfie wouldn't let that happen to me.And I'd make him take you too,if it came to that.Trust me on that."Hina looked at the sunset again."This might be the last time we look at it...while in Organization XIII."  

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:22 pm
Quote:
((Wow.You really captured Xemmy's Merciless attitude.I applad you.*Clap clap clap* And its funny,ne?X.e))

(Thank you *bow* Thank you! ^_^ LOL)

"This?" Xemnas scoffed grabbing the soul with a smirk. "This is just a copy right, to fool the machine that she had a life." He blew on it and the soul dimmed into a ball of electronic technology as he placed into a tube. He pressed a green button on his remote, opening Christina's chest.

Hearts, millions of hearts flew from her chest, out of the room and into the Heart-shaped moon.  
Kingdom Hearts Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff