Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
• Ϯѻɼϯʉɼɛɗ • →ʂlคvɛ ɼp← f u l l Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:08 pm
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Maxy whimpered as her hair was pulled, and gasped a little, choking out, "a conquered species is not an inferior one." she clawed at his hand as her face flushed again, with lack of oxygen. The force on her hair, brushed the buns out of place causing black and red locks on long hair to tumble down her shoulders messily, and parts of her bangs covered her eyes. She shook her head in his grip, trying to pull away.

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:11 pm
Vaanathos let go of Maxy and pushed her back. "Now I have to burn these gloves" he said, taking them off and handing them to one of his assistants. "That's where you are wrong. Of course, a conquered species would tell themselves that to make themselves feel better" he said. He then turned and walked off, getting his assistants to follow him.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:16 pm
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Maxy sputtered and coughed as she landed back on her rear end, clutching her throat with shackled hands, "Of course the soulless creature would say that, but I've heard rumor of humans killing your kind! Just you wait! This won't last forever! Face reality, you don't know our kind well enough to control us forever!" she leant forward clutching her head. Smart move. She couldn't have just held her tongue, huh? Nooooooo, she had to speak out! She pulled what was rest of her buns out, causing the long straight hair to cascade down her back prettily, but quickly pulled it up. Pretty got you taken. Pretty got you bought. She didn't want to be bought.

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:48 pm
It was at this that Senryu managed to tear himself away from the scum enrapturing him. He threw himself at the bars of the cage. "You insolent pig!! You have absolutely no idea whats in store for you next time you go to Earth do you? The rebellion isn't just some rabble who have sharp pointy sticks. We still have books and learn enough to know what to strip when we finally get tired of torturing you soulless swine into submission. It is amazing how superior you say you are when all you do is whine and moan like cattle after losing only a few fingers. You are all pathetic!" He said before sitting back a second. He had almost let it slip as to who he was. They would probably just kill him if they were to find out and then he wouldn't do anyone any good. He would have to learn to control himself if he was to get out.  

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:17 am
Ailu walked over with a plain,expression as she grabbed the back of Senryu's neck and forcefully threw him back, harder than what she would do to a the simple boy. She smiled wickedly "I just love stories" she said to him, as she left the cage. She looked back into the cage at Senryu "You'll learn your place in life...you'll learn allot" she wispered, her smile not faded as she left. Once she did left, her smile faded to a more malicious attitude, a very serious one.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:42 am
Senryu's head connected with the back of the cage as his chains pulled him back from where hewas thrown. He collapsed to the ground with a groan and tried to push himself back up before collapsing. The b***h was strong and he didn't know if he could kill her without a weapon, but he was damned if he wouldn't try.He coughed a little before sputtering a gasp. "When I am finished with you......you will beg me to end your life." He muttered before welcoming the embrace of darkness.  

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:30 am
((I'm going to pretend they're across the room from each other.))

User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Maxy was still gasping when she looked up to see what was going on.
Once the angels had left she called across to the other guy, "Are you alright? You're not bleeding are you?"

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:57 am
Senryu growled as he was dragged unwillingly back to conciousness. "I will be fine regardless. And those stories you heard....well they are true." He reached up and gingerly touched the back of his head before wincing in pain. He had one hell of a concussion but he would live to fight another day. He sat up and turned to her."How did you get caught?"  

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:04 am
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Maxy smiled a little, so he wasn't hurt too bad, at least, "Honestly? Haven't got a clue. I think I got hit in the back of the head." she frowned again reaching back to her jumbled mess of hair. she sat up, uncomfortably as the cuff around her neck choked her just a bit, "How about you?"

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:07 am
He growled a little louder at the memory of it. "We were preparing an attack. We had a few crates of their weapons and were going to storm the ship when it landed. I was going over a few last checks when an alarm went off and everyone started running. We were ratted out and I am going to find out who." His aqua colored eyes were burning with fury even through the pain of his bindings and the injury inflicted by the woman.  

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:15 am
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Hate to state the obvious...but that sucks." Finally, Maxy gave up, laying down slowly, so she could breath more easily, her one hand absent mindedly going to the red spot at her throat where the angel had tried to suffocate her. "The evil things have to go down." She didn't know if she was talking to herself or the other guy, now. "By the way, I'm Maxy." she spied him from the corner of her eye.

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:19 am
He chuckled lightly. "Yeah I am Senryu. But you can call me Sen or Ryu..." He shrugged. "It doesn't really matter which. If I ever manage to get out of here I will come get you people out too. And if I don't but you do. Just get back to Earth. Got to Brazil and say my name. People there will protect you....hopefully."  

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:23 am
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

"I doubt that will happen anytime soon, Sen." Maxy sighed. She'd lost all hope after the first day. No one wanted go against them...not once they were on the ship. And they weren't strong enough, especially not while in chains. They had no chance of escape.

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:29 am
Senryu sighed and lay down in the cage. "Don't let it get to you. Just keep your head down and your eyes open. These things aren't nearly as good as they say they are. Whoever buys you will slip up and you can get away. Look at their ships. They are so stupid they need everything labeled so they know how to drive them so once you get away it's not hard to get back."  

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:34 am
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

I hope you're right, Sen....I really do." Maxy was breaking down inside. Almost on the brink of tears...on the INSIDE. "Why are people so stupid?" she curled on the hard steel bottom of the cage, holding her arms around herself to stop from shivering.

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas