Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
vampires versus werewolfs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:33 pm
Vance was waiting in Sky's room examining it "hmmmmm interesting, door seems to be easily destroyed, no form of defense system. pretty easily breached"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:44 pm
As soon as Sky saw Vance in his room he growled loudly, letting it echo threw the hall way. He walked up to Vance "You have two seconds to get out of here or I will destroy you! And you better fix my door!!" He hissed in his face as he grabbed for his weapons hanging on his belt  

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:45 pm
Nova ran after him and quickly caught up interrupting him and Vance. "Look I'm sorry if I offended you. I didn't mean to. Besides you should be glad you're a vampire. You were given an amazing gift and I know at sometimes it probably doesn't seem like much of a gift,but you shouldn't get so angry. People look down on me for being a hybrid,but I never let it get to me. To be honest I envy you. You had friends and a family, you still do. I never had any of that." she said in an atempt to make amends with Sky before turning around to leave. "Anyway I'll understand if you don't eccept my apology."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:48 pm
vance smiled after hearing her long speech "man talk about a mouth full. ok man I'll leave although I have to admit nice growl" he floated by and noticed the door "oh yeah" he levitated them into place "there we go........." as soon as he released them the door fell apart again "sorry i guess i can't help you with the door. do you accept IOU's"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:52 pm
"If you're a ghost why did you destroy his door? you could have just phased through it without causing any damage right?" Nova asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:12 pm
"yes but what kinda comedic situations can come from that? no the way it is its much more wacky and hilarious. i mean the fact that you'd expect me to just phase through makes it so much more surprising when i bust the door down" he smiled and started chuckling  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:46 pm
"True." was all Nova said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:43 am
marcus looked at sky "sky that was out off place these are our guests i mean what could be in your room that would give you sheim "  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:01 am
Sky felt bad and looked at Marcus with hurt eyes then back at the crowd "Im....Im sorry everyone. Please forgive my rudeness, and Nova? I forgive you, i was out of place. You are a fine Hybrid." Sky kept digging his nails into his palms making it bleed  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:31 pm
Vance winced a bit when he saw sky cutting himself "ok man it was an honest mistake no need to hurt yourse..........wait a minute" his head snapped around looking at marcus "when the heck did you get up here?" he looked around surprised that no one else seemed to question his coming out of nowhere  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:56 pm
Nova smiled meaningfully at Sky. "Vance is right you shouldn't harm yourself, you didn't do anything wrong."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:24 pm
Vance poped up between sky and nova and began double pointing at Marcus "hellooooooooooo serious just materialized out of no where! distinctly remember leaving him down at the dining hall, why is no one acknowledging this? we have just seen the miracle of convenient transportation! think about. whenever we need a plot hole explained someone could just pop up out of no where and explain it! this could revolutionize the world as we know it"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:27 am
marcus looked at vance and said "hello i just came after nova did you guys were caught up and dint notice me.dose that answer your question.sky don't hurt yourself its not your fault your right the ghost has no right to go into your room"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:53 am
"What?" Sky looked at his palms as they bled "I guess i didn't realize it" Sky licked up the blood, letting his palm heal.  

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:39 am
Vance shrugged "teleportation would have been cooler, and hey I still have rights just like everyone else. I see how it is, ghost comes into your room and its the end of the world but everyone else rush in and no harm done, shesh" Vance folded his arms and pouted  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games