Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Demon's Open RP Forum Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you having fun?
  yeah
  no
  Poll Whore
View Results

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:37 pm
Hatira growled lightly, "What do you want this time?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:46 pm
"Ah, Hatira, my boss told me to check on the intruders. So, I'm came to check on you, Your Mother sends her wishes, between the torturous screams. She wishes you THE VERY THING YOU'LL GET FOR CHALLENGING ME OR MY BOSS!!!"

"Hatira, I would guess his boss is your target. I'll take care of him, you and K-Ba go on ahead." Screams Xexx as he charges the turtle.

The turtle casts down a Lightning bolt, but narrowly misses Xexx before taking a fist to the jaw and is Irish Whipped down the level ground and rolls out of the barrier around the mountains. Xexx follows up quickly by diving out and blasting a fire ball at his head, the moment he escapes the barrier,"GO!."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:49 pm
Hatira nodded, growling lightly and ran very quickly, following the trail the turtles trail to the base, hoping god was protecting my dear mother....  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:54 pm
Xexx Envelopes the turtle's body in pure light, blinding it while he shoves his fist through it's shell.

~Up the Mountain~

"I think he came out of here. I'll check it out, you stay close mehind me."
K-Ba walks in slowly.  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:56 pm
Hatira nodded and followed close behind, her swords were already out and prepared.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:09 pm
"Come in, Come in, to my humble abode, you meddlesome little freaks."

"Who is there" responds K-Ba.  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:15 pm
Hatira growled, "You b*****d....come out and fight!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:22 pm
"Why come out, there is plenty of space." The demon claps his hands and torches light up around the room, showing it to be at 30 feet in diameter.

K-Ba is taken back by the size of this creature,"You insult demons by calling that monster one."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:31 pm
Hatira caught a glimpse of her mother in a small cell, whipped and torn badly and she growl quite loud, "Ok then, i'll just wash you out of your godforsaken hiding place!" Hatira put up a barrier around her and K-Ba, and then her mother's cell before swinging my sword and water quickly filling up the place.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:37 pm
The demon stands there as the water vanishes as quickly as it appears,"Are you both blind and stupid girl. I'm standing right here, and Magic does not work with-in this mountain range." The Creature punches the grown, sending out a shock wave that knocks both the intruders off their feet.

~Outside~
Xexx and the turtle, exchange blows, moving in and out of the barrier, but only for a few minutes as Xexx shoves a fist though the shell of his adversary once again, this time gripping the creature's heart, and crushing it in his hands."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:40 pm
Hatira still had the barriers up, "You forget already, that i can surpass your stupid barrier i dissappeared and reappeared behind him and slight the guys throat, jumping back as quickly as i appeared.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:26 am
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
"We both have interesting pasts and stories behind our names" the elf notes "Travelling together should be interesting."
"Yes it should. I'll find you in the shops when I am finished at home."
"OK," the elf said before heading to the shops to buy supplies.
Bob returns home, packs a few things for the trip and says farewell to master Shuan and the Naka, and quickly heads to the Market place. "Mr. Ownage, how are you coming with the supplies?"
"Quite well actually" the elf says. "I'm almost done. All we need to do is buy you some bolts for your crossbow."
"This way to the weapon shop." Bob walks into the shop, and picks up a few bolt sizes."I think a hundred of these will do us some good for a while." Bob lays it on the counter," Do you have 100 of these?" "No, Bob. I have 20, but give me about a day, and I can fill you order for one hundred." Bob looks at his companion," Is a day too long to wait?"
"Not at all" the elf says "I would actually be glad to be able to rest some more."  

CainZeros

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:43 am
The monster's thick skin barely scratches,"Nice, your speed has gotten great, too bad it isn't my barrier you need to worry about, but the power of the planet itself. The planet created by the Lord God himself, Kame Sama. When he banished The three true gods of this world--Angelita, Necron, and Evilux--from his world, he made these mountains to cancel all magic, including a god's." The creature lunges foward to attack Hatira, the barrier itself being a mere illusion in the minds of her and K-Ba. K-Ba stands in the path of the monster, blocking the hit and a series of other hits.

Outside, the Turtle is dead and Xexx searches for the cave, screaming out their names.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:48 am
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
OK," the elf said before heading to the shops to buy supplies.
Bob returns home, packs a few things for the trip and says farewell to master Shuan and the Naka, and quickly heads to the Market place. "Mr. Ownage, how are you coming with the supplies?"
"Quite well actually" the elf says. "I'm almost done. All we need to do is buy you some bolts for your crossbow."
"This way to the weapon shop." Bob walks into the shop, and picks up a few bolt sizes."I think a hundred of these will do us some good for a while." Bob lays it on the counter," Do you have 100 of these?" "No, Bob. I have 20, but give me about a day, and I can fill you order for one hundred." Bob looks at his companion," Is a day too long to wait?"
"Not at all" the elf says "I would actually be glad to be able to rest some more."
"It is settled, I'll explainthe situation, and we can stay at with the master. Sir, we will be back soon after high sun." The smith nods, saying,"I'll get on the order right away." "Thank you. Shall we get going to my home?"  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:28 pm
Hatira cursed lightly, then heard Xexx's voice and replied back telepathically where they were and the conditions of which they were situated in and moved K-Ba out of the way and put her swords up to block the attacks, and i was growling, and seeing at though magic didn't work, her sword aquilica couldn't protect her from her demon side, which was of course slowly starting to take some strength away from her, "********, ********, ********...." She had muttered as that reality stepped in as she kept blocking each move from this other demon, i told K-Ba telepathically to get her mother out of here and that Xexx was coming.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff