Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
█The ؃ƒiciαl Randσm Crew & Regulars RP▓ WAFFLES Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:50 pm
Jin looked around the room, randomly coming across a conveniently placed drum and a taiko stick. Immediately, he picked the taiko stick up and whacked the drum with it in a rhythmic beat. "I... AM NOT... A WHORE!!!" he yelled loudly, repeating the line a few times. "BUT I LIEK TO DO IT!!" He starts dancing wildly to techno music.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:57 pm
Opening the ballroom door halfway and peaking in, Tennant's eyes grew wide with horror at all the people singing off key. He shut the door a minute, breathed deep and pulled out a bottle of Ibuprofen. He opened the shiny plastic and shoved several of the pills that fell out in his mouth. Opening the door again he entered the room and reclaimed his familiar spot at the snack table.  

I David Tennant I

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:59 pm
Rose giggles at everyone singing, then listens to the techno music. "I like this pretty rave girl, always think about her. When she says hi to me, butterflies go right through me. Wanna see her dancing, maybe take a chance in. Get in a little closer, and maybe get to know her." She sings dancing along with her teddy bear. She waves at the one who greeted her before [Tennant] then spins over as she snags a blackberry plopping it into her mouth.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:08 pm
Instead of picking his script back up, he clamly watched all the lively fun then a fun idea popped in his head. "Oi!" Tennant stated as he got up and pushed aside some of the plates on the table and jumped up on it. He cleared his throat and demanded attention. Once all the noise ceased he began to sing. "I KNOW THE KINGS OF ENGLANNND!"  

I David Tennant I

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:20 pm
Okay, he was losing his voice. Jin stopped, gasped for air a few times and then took a deep breath and let it out. "M'kay, I'm done for the day," he said with a grin before flopping over onto the floor and spazzing there on the spot.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:17 am
Rose stops dancing when she sees Jin spazzing out. "Ooo! Where's a good stick?" She says looking around then pulls out a stick from under one of the tables. "Poke....poke...poke...poke.." She says, poking his leg with a smirk.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Azadiax

Shapeshifter

8,925 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:57 pm
Azadiax reaches her hand out from under the table and grabs a bowl of cookies, then pulls them back under.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:10 pm
*caramelldansens through this page with dollie* >8[!!  

justian werefox

Sparkly Raider

King Monom
Crew

Dapper Archenemy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:36 am
Alexia Holts

Mimics you
4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:09 pm
Monom -Omi-
Alexia Holts

Mimics you
4laugh

Oa-oa-a
Dansa med oss
Klappa era händer
Gör som vi gör
Ta nagrå steg at vanster
Lyssna och lar
Missa inte chansen
Nu ar vi har med
Caramelldansen D  

justian werefox

Sparkly Raider

Pearlescent Priestess

Bashful Healer

18,200 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:16 am
Medic poked her head into the ball room she was very, very late to the party. Slipping in quietly, she made her way to the dance floor and tried to blend in with everyone else.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:48 am
Rose soon gets bored then steals some cookies from the cookie jar before glancing over to see some random chicka. She seemed nervous as she blended with the crowd, Rose's eyes held an evil spark as she eats her last cookie. Right when she turns around, Rose glomps her from behind,"NINJA GLOMP ATTACK!"  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:44 pm
Right at that moment, Jin stopped whatever the hell he was or was going to do and took off running, tackling Rose right as she glomped the Medic. "INTERCEPTION!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled happily, barrel rolling in mid-air and landing on the ground before she did. After that, he promptly got up and ran off.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:51 pm
Alexia was too busy sleeping on the refreshments table to care what the hell was going on. Drooling, she rolled over and knocked several things off the table. Good thing the table was long or else she'd have destroyed all the carefully made snakes.  

justian werefox

Sparkly Raider

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas