Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome Anime and Manga Guild {Join Now!}

Back to Guilds

This is a place for people to discuss manga and anime, as well as meet people with the same interests! Join Today! 

Tags: Manga, Anime, Friends, Roleplay, Discussion 

Reply RolePlaying
Reaper Academy RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark saphire_911

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:10 am
sam saw brandon come into the cafeteria. she went over to him and looked him over, "hmm... you look famillier." she said to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:38 am
"Hmm, well you don't really, but your voice sounds familiar. What's your name? I'm Brandon," He introduced himself with a playful flourish. He grabbed his tray and took a seat at one of the tables.

Amy felt sleepy-headed as she strolled through the cafeteria and grabbed a few things from the line. She didn't even notice that the boy she saw earlier was sitting across the lunchroom. She picked at her food while deep in thought.  

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100

XsagwaX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:38 pm
"Ahhhhhhh!!!" Joshua jumped up and everyone tensed ready for battle again. "I can't belive i'm this late! i dont want to go because i feel so bad for being late but i want to see her so bad!!!" Joshua started pacing but i dont think this is your avarage pacing. since he couldnt take long enough strides, which is im possible since he's 6'2, he had started to pace in the air flying back and forth, above everyone. Eveyone watched him for a while. "what should we do?" arc whispered to silver. "what is he even going on about?" silver responed. "He was supposed to be at his girlfriends house last night, he was going to spend the week with her, since they live so far apart but he was caught up in the battle, though its kinda weird for him to freak out over something so i dont know what to do."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:03 pm
sam was about to sit next to brandon when she heard joshua's scream. she flew up to him and stopped him in his tracks. "why don't you try making up an excuse for being late?" she tried, giving some advice.  

dark saphire_911

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:01 am
Kye yawned quietly to herself and looked down at the table as she ate, "Weird no one seems to notice me which is normal for me" she mumbled. She got rid of her tray after she finished eating then walked out the lunchroom not really caring where she be going to next.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:31 pm
Amy was startled by the suddenness of Joshua's flight, and watched as Sam confronted him. She looked down to where Sam had flown up from, and finally spotted Brandon. She felt a pang in her heart and had a reaction much like she had just been slapped in the face. Aah! I don't know what to do! I should talk to him, but I don't know if I can even go near him if I'm reacting this badly from just noticing him...

Brandon watched what was going on above him, hoping it would be resolved peacefully and he could finally figure out how he knew this girl. He also wondered what kind of powers he could gain from training here. If some students here could fly... I wonder what cool things I can do?  

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100

XsagwaX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:24 pm
joshua started to calm and said "yeah your right, but i should go right now!!!" joshua barly said this as he tore open a portal to fast it caused a small earthqueake. "bye see you later, dont get to boring in the human world." arc said not even looking up, sitting normally as the school shook. "Im so sorry breana!!" he yelled as he quickly flew out the portal, everyone stared in disbelife as the portal shrunks and got last glimps as joshua landed and ran down a small town road, the town looked really old fashion looking over a lake and hundreds of trees covered the land. "well i wonder when well see him again?" silver spoke stairing off into space.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:33 pm
"What a weird school" said Kye then she sighed as she walked down the hallway. She exited out of the building to a courtyard then she walked over to a bench and sat down.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

dark saphire_911

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:07 pm
sam laughed as she landed back down next to brandon. "my name's sam nice to meet you." she said holding her hand out for brandon to shake.
kyle went down the halls looking for sam. finally he gave up and headed to the cafeteria.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:20 am
"Well that's one heck of an introduction," Brandon said, shaking hands with sam. He sat back down at the table.
"So where might you have lived on earth? I lived in a small town and had a best friend of mine that passed. Her name was... Sam. Wait a second. Are you that Sam?" Brandon asked, realizing that this might in fact be his old childhood friend.

Amy watched as things calmed down a bit. She finished up her breakfast and was ready to head for training, but stopped herself when she remembered about the new guy. She went back to her seat and pretended to read a book as she waited for her chance to speak to him.  

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100

dark saphire_911

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:25 am
"now i remember, yep thats me. but i had black hair then my turned blond when i passed for a second time. say what brings you here anyway?" she said to him. she looks over to amy then back at brandon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:31 am
Kye laid out on the bench on her side and closed her eyes then started thinking about her brother and father. "I wonder how their doing now of days" she wondered out loud.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:04 am
"Um, I'm not too sure why I'm here, but I just kinda ended up here... I don't remember too much of life before," Brandon said, glad to meet an old friend here. He saw Sam looking over his shoulder and finally noticed Amy. She looked really cute. I wonder what she's waiting for... the bell's going to ring soon.

Amy's heart stopped yet again when Brandon noticed her. This couldn't be good for her health. It would be especially bad if this happened on a battlefield. But that was beside the point. She got up and headed towards him, her feet carrying her there without her really realizing it before she was already by his side.
"Um.... Hi... My name's Amy," She said shyly, scuffing her foot at the cafeteria floor.

"I'm new here, my name's Brandon. Have you been here long?" He asked, trying to start a conversation, almost forgetting that Sam was right there.
"I guess I'll see you later Sam, thanks. I'll let you know if I need any help with anything," Brandon said.
"Well, I've only been here a couple days, but I've already fought in two battles. You should definitely begin training as soon as possible. You never know when the demons might show up again, and you can get seriously hurt out there," Amy warned, starting to pick up her books as she remembered she should be training too. Getting hurt twice definitely was encouragement to start immediately.
"Alright, well can you lead me to where we train? And can we train together?" Brandon asked.
"Yeah, and I would like to very much," Amy replied, leading him to the training grounds where she had gotten the reaper teacher's help before.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:55 pm
silver walked over to kye lying on the bench after arc wandered off to check up on the demons, to see if they were calmed down. she sat next to kye "thinking about your family? you did a lot for them." right now it was training time everyone should be in the training field but silver wanted to help the new reapers since she couldnt before.  

XsagwaX

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:41 am
"I guess" said Kye quietly. She opened her eyes, "At least their and that's all that matters for now" she said mostly to herself then she sat up on the bench.  
RolePlaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff