Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:24 pm
(OMG!! She's from Canada!!! I'M FROM CANADA!!!! biggrin
T.T and you have to fix mooses...that's just wrong. It's moose. Period. Lol sorry, but that's...just...no..my NICKNAME IS MOOSE! For Pete's sake. XD And no..not because I'm huge...I just liked moose meat as a kid...it was really tasty that day!!
Also...pet store bunnies!!! biggrin YAY Zaias can has a friend!!!! >.<)  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:26 pm
((lol, well now you don't have to worry about him if you don't want to, I guess))

Jordan flew over some mothers who had suddenly walked in front of her, one of them unlucky enough to get part of Jordan's foot to her head, as she just barely cleared them in time. Jordan flew to the top of the escalator and landed, she couldn't see who she had been following. Normally she would fly higher to find her quarry, but she was tired from her earlier hovering and decided that if he was doing anything fishy the security could handle it. Letting the darkness around her fall away some passerby yelped in fear then continued walking. Jordan headed back down the escalator to the food court; maybe she could grab some dessert before heading to the dorm.

((are they in 209?)  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:32 pm
|| o.o I wish I was Canadian... and... Oh... Its moose o.o... Oh, and did I mention... I'M GOING TO ANIBASH!!!!!!!! (<- uber excited)... Nadia seems like a dead-beat manager D: ||

Nadia looked him over, and then poked him arm, and studied his reaction. "Hmmmm...." She said to herself, then poked his forehead, and studied his reaction. "Fine, your in." She said then walked off.

Maria just watched as Nadia did her process, Maria remembered when she had to be poked, it was a bit awkward, but she dealt.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:36 pm
((lol, teh poking XD Anibash? Awesome-sauce! *jealous stare of death*))

Jordan reached the bottom of the and started. She saw Avery window shopping, "What's she doing here? Didn't she shop earlier?" she said to herself. Although she was curious, Jordan was tired and decided to just grab an ice cream and eat it outside.  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:39 pm
|| YESH! And I am going to their RPG event >D Their Website. wanna see my cosplay? Mom hasn't ordered it yet, so I hope they still have some by the end of the month (when I get my 4th quarter report card) ||

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:41 pm
(LOL Nadia ROCKS! And Maria seems to have adapted to her quickly, so she can't be bad at all. ..And being Canadian does have it's perks I must admit.)

Avery felt Jordan slip away and looked up quickly, unable to locate her for a moment due to the girls cloaking. She'd apparently lost the guy she was chasing, and was headed back this way.

Sighing Avery just thanked her lucky stars and headed down to the main entrance. Her bags were starting to weigh on her, and she had to make up her backpack and binders for tomorrow still...not to mention get a start on the books she'd bought today.

Happy with herself, Avery went on her merry way back to her new dorm in Kindle Hall.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Spectrum122

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:42 pm
Torma had a confused look on his face and lifted his hand pointing forward. "Uhhh so thats it? When do I start? She just....ok I guess" He said shrugging and really confused  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:42 pm
((want see! want see! hmmm..free? now I'm sending you a jealous stare of DOOM! RPG? wuzzat?))

Jordan walked out side with her ice cream and sat down on a bench, watching people- students, mostly-walk past laughing with old friends, or walking alone, not having met up with anyone they knew yet.  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:50 pm
|| A role playing game biggrin But we are the characters... and MY COSPLAY!!!! Scroll down to see the whole thing biggrin ||

"Yes, that's it. You start tomorrow an hour after school." she said, then walked to the door and flipped the sign to closed, then walked upstairs, halfway up she yelled, "NOW SCAT!"

Maria jumped a little when Nadia yelled, so she sprang towards the door, not wanting to loose her job.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:54 pm
((cool! I love Maccross Frontier ))

Jared looked up from his spot at the bar. Guess she forgot about me. Walking past the new kid he said, "Good luck, she's really easier to get along with than you'd think. She's just a bit off 'cuz she's -(CANADIAN!)- not from around here." He walked out the door after Maria and down the street.

((just pretend this post happened before carebear's or something...))  

Wolfyofthesky

Spectrum122

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:58 pm
Horny_Carebear18
Torma stood shocked at what just happened and how fast it took place. He looked around then ran after Maria. "Hey wait up!" He yelled trying to catch up

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:00 pm
|| OMG O___O YOU LOVE MACROSS FRONTIER TOO!? ... and a slight writers block. ||

Maria made an abrupt stop and turned around, "What?" She asked Torma, wondering why he asked her to wait up.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:01 pm
(^^ thankees. *night everybody. don't get too crazy while I'm gone ;D)  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:02 pm
(Nice costume!!! Though I'm unfamiliar with the character..is it a guy or a girl..? I'm guessing girl... --> the size charts have confused me see...>.>
Anyone else wanna go start things at school? next day mebbe? Or night at least? As for how the hall looks..I'm going with the first thing that comes to mind ...>.>..)

Avery pulled open the door to Kindle Hall and started for the staircase in the middle of the foyer. She stopped on the second floor and continued up by swinging to the right and heading up one of the two staircases to the third floor. (Separated by the opening of the first staircase.)
Dorm rooms opened off from the corridors of the 'U' shaped building, of which the staircase was on the bottom. Avery's room was in the middle of the hall at the bottom of the 'U'. Walking over she swiped her key and dropped her bags.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games