Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [13]~ Announcements ~
Gaia Demonstration }rewards:10k or 50k or 100k or .. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ITS TIME FOR DEMONSTRATION
  OH YEAH
View Results

L O U V I E L

2,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:21 am
Doctor Blovem
Paste the link of your recorded video or sound or you can write your think about gaia here

ITS TIME TO TALK!!!
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance ITS TIME FOR DEMONSTRATIONS wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

We will make a common topic in Gaiaonline Feedback sub-forum and we will paste videos there.
In video you can show and talk about how you feel about gaia in these days, What you dont like about gaia, why gaia is boring now... etc

Record A video or only Voice Sound to uploaded in Youtube
Everyone made Video or recorded sound will get10k or 50k or 100k :)
But you must say your username and The name of our Guild"The Empire of Gaia" in the first of show.
And you will get one of these rewards:10k or 50k or 100k or item worth 200k

Most of gaians says that gaia turned to the worst in 2010..

Some says:
Quote:
You have to keep playing over and over to get gold and get items you want. Gaia Online takes litteraly no precautions against excessive play

Quote:
Gaia Online keeps announcing new features, but look how many are really introduced.

Quote:
Perhaps the worst problem about Gaia Online is how bad they suck. It’s just a god-damn forum, and the point of the game is totally stupid. There are no levels, no monsters, no challenges

Quote:
According to GaiaOnline, accepting their ToS (Terms of Service) in effect means you give them the right to ban you anytime for any or no reason at their sole discretion, and you might not do anything about it

I can't make a video but I have something to say about this: Gaia is the greatest website ever and no one is going to tell me otherwise. Thank you gaia for showing me a wonderful time. You're the greatest! 3nodding heart I heart you and if I could record it I would give you a million finger hearts!  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:24 am
Gwin_the_marten
Doctor Blovem
Paste the link of your recorded video or sound or you can write your think about gaia here

ITS TIME TO TALK!!!
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance ITS TIME FOR DEMONSTRATIONS wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

We will make a common topic in Gaiaonline Feedback sub-forum and we will paste videos there.
In video you can show and talk about how you feel about gaia in these days, What you dont like about gaia, why gaia is boring now... etc

Record A video or only Voice Sound to uploaded in Youtube
Everyone made Video or recorded sound will get10k or 50k or 100k :)
But you must say your username and The name of our Guild"The Empire of Gaia" in the first of show.
And you will get one of these rewards:10k or 50k or 100k or item worth 200k

Most of gaians says that gaia turned to the worst in 2010..

Some says:
Quote:
You have to keep playing over and over to get gold and get items you want. Gaia Online takes litteraly no precautions against excessive play

Quote:
Gaia Online keeps announcing new features, but look how many are really introduced.

Quote:
Perhaps the worst problem about Gaia Online is how bad they suck. It’s just a god-damn forum, and the point of the game is totally stupid. There are no levels, no monsters, no challenges

Quote:
According to GaiaOnline, accepting their ToS (Terms of Service) in effect means you give them the right to ban you anytime for any or no reason at their sole discretion, and you might not do anything about it

I can't make a video but I have something to say about this: Gaia is the greatest website ever and no one is going to tell me otherwise. Thank you gaia for showing me a wonderful time. You're the greatest! 3nodding heart I heart you and if I could record it I would give you a million finger hearts!

Finger hearts are making heart shapes with ur fingers to show love or to tell people "Hey! You are Kewl!"  

L O U V I E L

2,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ihas not

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:26 am
the empire of gaia guildy, is really honestly the only very intersting and welcoming guild on gaia in my opinion and what about gaia hmm....well its like a 50 in a 50,000,000 chance too win a really good item in a rig item which a guess that could use some improvements by gaia,and i think they should make more intersting games on gaia,as a conclusion..... guildy=a godly epic huge part of gaia.........,GAIA ONLINE=cool p.s this is really what i think p.s.s No lies from me  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:29 am
uhmm i like gaia just one thing why do noobs have s e x and people dont care lol oh why just askin pls reply hmmmmm wait and also people dont seem to care i really read rules a lot but why arent people following it hmmm reply or just say bad comments >.>  

llPaper Airplanes 8D

Invisible Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Partygoer 500

shanicred

5,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:39 am
hmmm.....well i think gaia should put somthng so noobs can get gold more easier,update the way gaia towns works nd gaia rally cuz on mine it doesnt walk corectkly not travel corectly nd more stuf nd also zomg....stop making everything cool cost a lot of cash cuz not may ppl can keep buying gaia cash....other its pretty much ok  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:41 am
~>♥<~>♥<~>♥<~>♥<~
well i joined gaia in 2009 i think .......
anyways i loved gaia then and you could always see ur comments
there was booty grab a rlly easy way to make money but now i feel like the quests im trying to get to are rlly far away
also the my gaia has changed... a lot ...
but i rlly prefer the old gaia from 2009 back
also i didnt rlly hav a youtube account so i couldnt make a video

~>♥<~>♥<~>♥<~>♥<~

Dark Angel Seira

Bashful Friend

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Rose of the Lunar Eclipse

Fluffy Bunny

5,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:42 am
I love gaia but it is hard to know what they are saying  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:45 am
bow789
uhmm i like gaia just one thing why do noobs have s e x and people dont care lol oh why just askin pls reply hmmmmm wait and also people dont seem to care i really read rules a lot but why arent people following it hmmm reply or just say bad comments >.>

Cause most of the noobs are like 5 years old and they shouldn't be on Gaia in the first place. xd  

Mason Clark - BHFD

Dedicated Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

jo13sh4ua000

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:59 am
Gaia has stood before many challenges before and now but all it has done was done for the benifits of its users,we the people of gaia should,in turn love gaia by all means of ways which we can show....  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:05 am
gaia is an awesome site dont get me wrong but i feel that there needs to be some change in the way some of the things that are done around here.  

dragonicfantasy23

skyclanwarrior

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:15 am
Why update or change anything without our consent? We should VOTE on wether we change ANYTHING or EVERYTHING. Now we have people ON STRIKE!!! On that same day that the "My Gaia" page was changed, everyone started yelling out, "WE WANT OUR MY GAIA PAGES BACK!" Gaia should benefit for everyone.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:16 am
Yes gaia is awesome xD u can play lots of games,chat,make friends,AND HAVE SOME FUN! >O xD and im very sure that everybody that really and i mean REALLY play gaia likes it O_O xD  

Yamamoto-dono

2,100 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Ordoroki

9,625 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:22 am
We can see that young or older people who participate in this Guild are an special something for meeting new people and having fun when your mom wants to be alone (lol). But i can say that Gaia does have made an horrible act in the Mygaia and our profiles. I might make a video of what my opinion of Gaia is. By the way im not a noob, im cosplaying as young allen walker.User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:23 am
Yama-Baka
Yes gaia is awesome xD u can play lots of games,chat,make friends,AND HAVE SOME FUN! >O xD and im very sure that everybody that really and i mean REALLY play gaia likes it O_O xD
Oh are you Hitman reborn fan too?  

Ordoroki

9,625 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mockingbird

Mind-boggling Humorist

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:34 am
It's very fun but sooner or later, it will turn out boring. Fun and games but once you're done with everything you repeat it over and over and gets a bit boring after some time.  
[13]~ Announcements ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff