Random Number
50%
 50%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 12

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:16 am
One down, 2 more to go rofl

Just let me know what you want drawn and I'll get started on it, Kits.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:30 pm
Kits Rose
It's been 63 days since my last avatar change. Now that I've seen the prizes, I've thought about it, and I'll take last place and free art from Tes. 3nodding

I knew it! I just had a strong feeling that this offer couldn't be passed up by you! Way to go, Kits! You just may have gotten the best deal here! blaugh

Looks like it's between you and me now, Liada! So, how far do you want to drag this contest out? ... You must be feeling a bit water logged by now ... And those goggles! They must be pretty snug on your face and I bet you just can't wait to get out of those flippers! LOL
4laugh  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:38 am
Lol, it has been a little crazy hun but I'm determined. I've gotten through this far and I ain't backing down now! You're on! And Kits, congrats for lasting this far it was fun going up against ya!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:24 pm
xd That's what I thought, Faerie. I wasn't planning on taking Tes's offer, but then I saw the prizes and decided I'd rather have the art. 3nodding

It's been interesting, Liada... I usually change my avi every few days, so it was hard.

Tes, I'll send a PM to you when I have an idea of what I'd like.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:29 pm
Alright. I'll be on the lookout for it.

*tries to scheme other plans to con another contestant into changing* ninja twisted

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:29 pm
Tell ya' what, Liada. It's been 65 days since this contest started its countdown. What do you say we let Gilda RN 1-2 for the 1st and 2nd place winners? That way it would be a fair way to win for us, plus we both get the advantage of changing out of these outfits! biggrin

Contestants Left:

1 - Liada Trovaras
2 - Faerie KatrinaZ

Or, we could drag this out for what ... a couple more months or so? Frankly, I really don't need to change until Halloween. How about you? Do you think you could last that long? whee

So, what do ya' say, Liada?
4laugh

EDIT:
Oh hey there TES! How in the world did I miss your post there?! ... xd  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:13 am
I was being sneaky. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:27 pm
Well, there's also bragging rights... wink

And Gilda will be due to be having another contest soon ~ lots of prizes donated of late, so... given the recent donations, she probably could have upped the prizes in this one. I think she thought she'd need to donate more prizes in our Anniversary Contests. confused  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:39 pm
I like your idea with the first and second place, we could also make it interesting by having we final two doing a random number thing. Ya know Gilda picking a number and whoever gets the closest wins? But I don't mind seeing how long I can go since I have the Ren-faire as a distraction irl as well as other things lol. We should see what Gilda wants to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:40 am
Updated poll xd  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:33 am
Wow a tie in the polls...something tells me this isn't ever gonna end....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:06 pm
We're almost to 100 days folks! 100 DAYS!!  

Liada Trovaras

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:18 pm
Actually, it's been 82 days since Faerie's last change. Liada, you got a head start on the contest by a couple of days and Faerie didn't see the June 5th start until the next day.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:51 pm
Oh I know, Mine says about 86 since my last change(which would mean mines really about 80 or something) I was just pointing out that we're almost to the 100 day mark razz  

Liada Trovaras

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:13 pm
*sighs* Ya know this has been a good race. I had loads of fun seeing how far I could go. But now that summer's officially over with the weather here in WA I am dying for a change. Plus 2nd place ain't all bad. My hats off to your Faerie ^^  
GGG Contests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff