Welcome to Gaia! ::

White Wings High

Back to Guilds

White wings high is a school for many creatures,humans,and others.all are welcome here! 

Tags: Role playing, Creatures, fun/humor, romance, high school 

Reply Classes
Magic Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sleeqs

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:55 pm
(OOC:Naw...I'm just gonna go to the zoo...SEE YOU MISTER! ...Hey...Y'know who your avi kinda looks like?)

Raina sighed,and sat at a desk."I dislike liars greatly..." she mumbled."But doggies are nice~!" she sang.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:09 pm
[[ BAI BAI Have fun! Who? ]]

Muko slowly removed the trash container from his head putting it back in the same spot not bothering to cover the small white fluffy set of dog ears on the top of his head. He kept his head and eyes down cast the only thing he could think to say was, "I'm sorry" he mumbled.  

Wardun

sleeqs

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:15 pm
(OOC: ...That one guy..I KNOW THIS! wait wait it's coming back to me, I can feel it..)

Raina's eyes sparkled with interest as she walked over to him."Woah.." she mumbled, rubbing Muko's dog ears,"Their soft...It's so..CUTE~!" she hugged him again,"Don't be sorry, your doggy like self is so adorable!" she sang.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:01 pm
[[ -Raises hand- Does it start with a C? D8 Pfft I'm scared I left the computer for a while I come back and right in the middle of the post is ' I LIKE APPLE SAUSE' That wasn't me. ]]

Muko's dog ears twitched each time they were rubbed just before his foot could do thump on the ground he pressed his other foot on it. Not sure what to do Muko stayed still tiltiling his head backwards, "Thank you, but uhm.." he paused not feeling stupid asking for something, "C-can I still have my hat?"  

Wardun

sleeqs

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:11 pm
(OOC: YESSS! And I swear I didn't edit your post...I could if I wanted to but I didn't....MAYBE IT'S HAUNTED! DX I mean,unless you like apple sause and you were sleep walking..O_e)

Raina released him,"Sure..." she paused,to pick the hat up."...Does this mean we can play fetch?" she asked,placing the hat back onto his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:49 pm
(...I wonder whta my other classes wil be like)  

stormfalls

Beloved Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

sleeqs

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:52 pm
(OOC: Not as bad as this.... 8D)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:43 pm
(( OH GAWD it's the spirit of hobos they want my apples c: I bet if you look in the right places in your classes there'd be fights..FFF WE NEED A TEACHER ]]

He looked down adjusting the hat on his head Muko scrunched up his face as if honestly concidering though the answer was already decided, "I...I guess" he said quietly "but only if no ones around" he motioned to the screwed up chairs and desks in his previous attempts to grab at the ball  

Wardun

Portable Sushi

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:45 pm
Yuki walks into class " hii guys". Rukos not with her  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:48 pm
(OOC: I KNOW IT NOW WHO YOU LOOK LIKE! 8D I REMEMBERED! our teacher doesn't post in this guild anymore..sniff I miss em...)

Raina stared at the chairs blankly,before quickly turning to Muko and putting a finger to her lips."Shhhh. Teacher doesn't have to know..." she looked at Yuki,and smiled,"Hey. Thanks to you.My wound is getting better, the nurse said so."  

sleeqs

Portable Sushi

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:52 pm
Yuki smiles " that's great!" she looks around " it smell like..... I don't know..... Like a dog or something in here" she says with a confused look  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:54 pm
".....I was volunteering at the animal shelter...An hour ago." she said with a serious face."I was cuddling with a bunch of puppies n' stuff.Sorry."  

sleeqs

Portable Sushi

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:00 pm
Yuki walks over and picks up a ball then dropps it " ewwness why is this wet???" she said  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:04 pm
Raina sighed,"I have an addiction to tennis balls,okay?!" she said,picking up the tennis ball."Don't even laugh!"  

sleeqs

Portable Sushi

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:08 pm
Yuki looks at her awkwardly " an addiction how???" she said as she starts wiping her hand on her skirt  
Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff