Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
SunnySide Orphange (Accepting anyone) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you sign up...cause you love me oh so dearly xD
  Surly sure ^^
  no cause i hate you
View Results

lvlikey

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:33 am
Mikey sits in his room playing his violin... One string breaks..
-flinches in shock- "...oh no..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:16 pm
name: Abegial
role: run-away orphan
bio: my family treated me bad so i ran away and came here i brought my 3 year year old sister and 14 year old boy friend with me
likes: drawing, taking care of my sister, hanging with my boyfriend
hates: aldults and people who love controlling everything
anime image: my computer isn't adding pictures at the momment, sorry  

TellMehCanYouHelpMeh

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TellMehCanYouHelpMeh

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:22 pm
name: jacob
role: run away orfan
bio: wouldn't let his girl friend go alone
likes: hanging with his girl friend and string up at the sky
hates: leaving his girl friend alone and achedently hurting people (it happens alot)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:26 pm
name: angel
role: run-away orpan
bio doesn't rember much orther than my parents beat e and sissy and she saved me
hates: my parents  

TellMehCanYouHelpMeh

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TellMehCanYouHelpMeh

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:30 pm
abegia: here we are, *looks at jacob* i have been trying to get here science i was 4 and heard about i have been desprate to get here science 3 year ago when angel was born *looks straigh ahead and walksthrough door*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:03 pm
User Image
Oi... Morning again. Thank goodness for weekends after long days at the radio station AND school. Unfortunately for Jerome, his hearing seemed to be probably 50 times better when he slept. 'Why me?' he would always complain in his mind about in the mornings when he could barely sleep at night from everything his ears perceived. Especially since the front door was unlocked and new kids seemed to be flooding in from everywhere.

Well, he was awake, for all he could tell. Or was he drifting in and out of consciousness again? Probably the first. Already lying on his side, he kicked his covers off of himself before pushing himself up to a sitting position, yawning loudly. Might as well just get up and make breakfast for whoever wanted it. He needed some coffee, anyway.

It was Saturday, which meant he didn't need to go to the radio station early, until later in the afternoon. Slipping out of his bed and putting his light gray sweat pants on over his basketball shorts, he walked to the bathroom to clean himself up before heading downstairs to the kitchen. Despite splashing his face a few times with cold tap water, he was still a bit sleepy, evident from his eyes as he glanced at whoever just opened the front door and walked in. "Morning," he said a bit dully as he finally reached the foot of the stairs. "You kids can go sit in the kitchen and wait if you want. I'm about to cook something to eat." He nodded a bit before continuing on his way, feeling the floor beneath his bare feet shift from soft warm carpet to cold linoleum tile. He should've worn his socks, but he was too lazy to get them on before leaving his room.

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

ninja_yuffie101

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:16 pm
(Oh so it didn't die after all xD)
Raine woke up as she heard Jerome's voice. He was talking to someone, not the orphans here before but someone else. She walked down in her pajama pants and white tank top rubbing her eye tiredly. Jerome who are you talking to? she asked, she really did wonder. Being tired and lazy in the morning.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:57 am
i would join but i dont like to post in paragraghs..... sweatdrop  

xX_YouCanCallMeL_Xx

3,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Yun-Yun Desu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:16 am
((Umm.. Is this still open? I'd like to join. ^^ ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:23 am
(( Go for it. I'm still around on other nights aside from tonight. :3 ))  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Yun-Yun Desu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:34 am
((Ah, awesome~ .. I'm sorta sleepy so her profile and first few posts will be yucky.))

Name: Serene Willows
role: Delinquent, right?
bio: Serene was the youngest child of her family. She was also the one to be pushed to beat her almost-perfect siblings. Forced to be their shadows, she was always questioned of why she was such a failure, unable to keep up with her siblings. She hated the comparison but never ran away even with the taunts and insults. She kept trying.
It was only then she had snapped. She was in deep depression, often taking her stress out on random kids. Lashing out on teachers and getting into vicious fights. She was always insecure, unsure who owned her life---her or her parents. She went as far as dying her long, long hair teal.
Rich people like her parents did not want such a child and left her in this orphanage. Let's just state it simple; she wants no pity.
She often tries to strangle herself but always give up midway. Serene isn't emo---she just have conflicting emotions that usually inflicts pain on her.
[Eyes: Turquoise = Hair: Knee-length, Teal. = About five feet six. ]
Personality: Right now, she is quite a tomboy knowing that she gets into fist fights and talks pretty rough. She can still be seen wearing her skirt but with some shorts under them---her grins are grins, never girly or anything. If she somehow turn back into her regular self, she'd polite, quiet and well frankly, feminine.
Likes: Fighting, dancing, singing, sleeping, freedom, eating and doing whatever she likes.
Hates: Sympathy, failing, perfection, school, her family.
Anime Image: User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:49 am
User Image ((I hope this will suffice as a first post.. (: ))

Serene woke up, her turquoise eyes fluttering open immediately after she realized she was not breathing in home air but rather orphanage air. It was a change that she wasn't sure she hated or loved. Per usual, nothing different. She rose up, combing her long, teal hair with her bare fingers, getting them terribly tangled. She let out a curse word, and began to fix it with just her fingers. She'd have to get a brush later.
Despite the generous cold face wash with a minty-fresh mouth, Serene yawned, sloppily putting over her infamous attire; a white polo shirt with a dull brown uniform sweater pulled over it along with a short pink skirt that was at least an inch or two from her knees. She wore shorts under the skirt. She then lazily did her hair in the usual style of two ponytails. No one made fun of them---Not unless they wanted to get smacked by Serene, of course.

She let out another big yawn, uncaring about how unladylike she was doing so. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes as she prepared for another day at the orphanage. Serene slapped on a big bandage on her right cheek, covering a scar from her attempts of erasing her life. It was so uneasy for her to view it.
She noticed, right after she left her room, a boy. It was Jerome. He wasn't at the radio station or school. Must be a weekend or something. She wasn't sure.
Serene had pretty much began skipping school and attempted to find a part-time job to keep up for her needs.
"Yo, Jerome. Whatcha up to?"

Yun-Yun Desu

iCarrot-ness

Ruthless Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:53 pm
User Image
Name:
Rebecca Baxter, but prefers to be called Becky.
Eleven years, four months, and twelve days.
role:
Abused Orphan
bio:
Becky's mother died when she was six, leaving her to her father's mercy. The man was a drunk, usually all their money to buy alchohol and getting drunk every night. With the illusion that Becky had somehow contributed the death of his wife mixed with the spirits, he physically beat Becky on a daily basis. Many times, the little girl tried to run away, but all attempts failed. The cruel treatment continued until she was ten, when a neighbor saw Becky run out the front door, bleeding and bruised, and called the police. She was placed in St. Mary's orphanage for two years, and has now been moved here.
Reading, Being Alone, Candy, Summer, and the color Red.
Hates:
Bright Sunlight, Dreams, Her Father, Pink Anything, and Loud noises.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:03 pm
User Image

Becky had awoken many hours ago, by dreams that cursed her sleep. Dreams of her home, and her father, and her mother's death. And no matter how much you tried to avoid it, it's nearly impossible to stay awake forever. So, for a while every night, Rebecca Baxter was tormented until she awoke in a cold sweat.

The girl had curled up with a blanket a window in the kitchen, where the first rays of sunlight reached her. Her eyes moving back and forth, engulfed in a book. Not an unusual morning. Then, just when she felt some peace reach her, it seemed the others were up too. Becky sighed slightly, as the front door opened, and some other inhabitants of the orphanage flooded into the kitchen, most likely awaiting breakfast.

Becky forced herself to stand up, her legs shaking slightly, and wrapped the blanket more tightly around her. She left the book on the floor under the window, meaning to pick it up later. Her head ached slightly from the loud noise, but she put on a tired smile and attempted to act friendly.

iCarrot-ness

Ruthless Prophet

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:28 am
User Image
Jerome rubbed his eye for a few seconds, stopping when he heard a voice addressing him from upstairs. Pulling his hand away, he turned and looked back up, first noticing the bright teal pigtails of the girl staring down at him. "Oh, morning Serene," he said with a grin. "'Bout to start making something edible for breakfast. You want anything in particular?" He turned to look at the other being in the kitchen. "What about you, Becky?"

(( Lazypost is lazy. ))  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces