Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lay Me Down to Sleep [[OPEN AND ACCEPTING ]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowolff

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:05 pm
Skye let out a low growl.
'Wouldn't you like to know.'
The woman, Kasai, blinked at him thoughtfully. After a moment she lifted a hand, a wicked grin pulling on her lips. She curled her finger back, whispering something.
Skye yelped in surprise, a sliver of pain ripping through his limbs as his body lurched forward. Raven black fur rippled, disappearing to reveal smooth, muscled skin. He could hear Yuki gasp.
Kasai stared at him intently, amber eyes flaring with a new hunger.
"What the hell did you do!?"
"Oh, do not worry, Child of the Moon. I simply used a spell to change you back to human. I want to see the face of the one I'm dealing with."
Skye glared hotly at her, blue eyes flashing a deadly hue.
"Mmmmm....to say simply, I'm not disappointed. You look delicious."
He stopped suddenly, a chill traveling down his spine. When he looked up, he was more than surprised. Yuki was glowering daggers at the girl, ice seeping from around her feet and traveling in a silent path toward Kasai. Yuki looked annoyed, snowy ears twitching. Her tail swished back and forth.
Skye blinked. Wait, her tail? Yuki didn't have a tail, only ears.
Yuki's eyes turned a glacier blue, her body twisting gracefully as her limbs contracted and reshaped. In only seconds, Skye was gawking at a well-sized snow leopard - one who looked rather irritated, too.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:39 pm
Riley pushed her way through the underbrush, only to trip fall on her face. She spit some dirt out disgustedly, and turned to look at what she had tripped over. It was a small, scrawny looking boy with...gret, ears. Was she the only one who had missed out on them? The boy appeared to be bending over. SHe crossed her arms. "And what, pray tell, are you?"

Buffy the Edward Slayer

dracko_10k

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:45 pm
Meeko let out a yelp, something heavy smacking into him and then falling over. He turned sharply, blinking as he stared at the subject in question. Her question, he thought, was odd.

"Well, I'm a Neko, of course! I am half cat. And you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:50 pm
"Duh, I'm a human. What do I look like, a marshan?" she said, poking him in the chest.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:46 am
((Yo! im new to the RP so kinda fill me in on what is going on))

Suki grabbed her bag and headed for the door of her apartment complex getting ready for the long first day of starting a brand new school. Suki didn't really like new places with new faces because of the tragic accident that happened long ago.
Suki shook her head ridding herself of the awful images of her parent's bodies laying lifeless on the floor and locked the door behind her.
"Calm down Suki. There is no need to get all worked up before school even starts." She said trying to calm herself as she walked down the long staircase that lead to the front doors.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:34 pm
Jacob jolted up, sweat clinging to his skin. Looking around, he suddenly realized something. Sunshine streamed in through the blinds, and the candles had blown out earlier in the morning. Jacob blinked several times, picking the book up off the table.
"Oh my god. It's all real."  

dracko_10k

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:41 pm
(Time to wake up and meet Suki! *big grin*)

Yuki groaned quietly, her eyes slowly pulling open. She could hear someone whispering her name, and it pulled at her. Their silken voice was urging her out of unconsciousness, soothing and waking her nerves.
"Yuki, are you alright?"
Yuki blinked a few times, her vision leisurelly coming into focus. Skye's intense blue eyes settled on hers, and his lips moved in a whisper.
"Yeah, I just feel...so tired..."
She pulled herself up slowly, her head throbbing. She felt dizzy, and her body slumped against the boy in response.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:01 pm
Riley sat up with a groan. "What the ********?" One minute she was talking to a dog boy, the next she felt like she had been partying for three days straight. She looked around. "Am I the only one who dreamed up all that s**t?"

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:46 am
Suki began walking after a few minutes of soothing words. She kept her eyes on the ground afraid that if she looked up there would be a knife to her throat. All of the painful memories flooded through Suki's eyes and she began to cry.

Suki looked up at the street sign and tilted her head, hadn't she seen this sign before?

Suki blows out an exasperated breath and smacks her forehead,
Goddamn it! I am such an idiot! I'm lost!

She leaned against the nearest building and began to think. As Suki thought her stomach began to growl.
DAMN IT! I'm lost, AND I don't have any money!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:08 pm
Yuki's eyes grew wide, and she darted across the room for the door.

"Omigosh! I'm going to be late!"

She didn't even glance back at her friends, being too caught up in her own haste to get to school. Yuki took off running down the block, barely noticing that someone was following.

Avelyst

Shadowolff

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:19 pm
Skye cursed as Yuki ran out the door, grabbing his leather jacket off a hook and then taking off after her. His raven black hair was messy, and he probably looked like he had just woken up - which he had - but he really didnt care. If anything, he was willing to murder someone if they got in his way.

She was fast for a small girl, her form petite and delicate. Chocolate hair swished behind her, and he was pretty sure she didnt even realize that he was following her.

The next thing he realized was that she stopped. Well, it was more of a forced halt, considering that she had ran into a girl. Skye's blue eyes widened, and he slowed down to walk up behind her. His movements were graceful like a panther's, and his eyes fixed silently on the girl. She had deep blue eyes and brownish hair that fell around her face.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:22 pm
Suki's head snapped up as she heard approaching footsteps, she tilted her head as a long-haired, green-eyed brunette girl and a dark-haired, silver-eyed boy stopped only a few feet away from her at the cross-walk. They both looked about the right age for high school students.

"Excuse me... ummm... I'm new here... I'm trying to get to school and I got lost. Would you mind helping me?"

Suki's cheeks flushed as she looked at the new faces. Feeling embarrassed that she actually had to ask for help. She never had to ask for help. Not from anyone.

Evil_Maiden420

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:42 pm
Riley rolled her eyes. "We discover an alternate reality, and she can't even ditch once?" she grumbled, darting out the door behind Skye. she looked around and spotted them down the street a ways, talking to a girl that looked about high school age. Riley ran up behind them, peering between the two, cursing at her genetics for making her so short. She jumped up a couple of times, to no avail, so she elbowed Skye out of the way. "Well well well, who is this?" she asked, running her hair over her blonde hair, yanking her fingers through the tangles.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:04 pm
Suki looked at the short blond girl.

"I was just asking for directions to the school... I'm new."

Suki took a step back and folded her hands in front of her.

God! I need to get a hold of myself! Its not like they are going to kill me.

She looked in the direction of the silver-eyed male and jumped when she saw his serious facial features.

On second thought the guy might...

Evil_Maiden420

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:16 pm
"Yeah, small peice of advice, not somewhere you wanna be." Riley said, turning to Yuki. "You do realize your books are still at my house, right?" she said, amused. "Come on, we're already gonna get bitched at for bein' late." she grumbled, starting in the direction of the school. She glanced back at Skye as he looked at Suki. "You do know she's a human being, not a happy meal, right?" she raised an eyebrow.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff