Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
A Dark New World (Now Open/ Still Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you new to this story?
  Yup, and I'm happy to be here!
  Yes, but I don't care.
  No, I joined during the second RP
  No, I've been here from the beginning
View Results

Jett Foulke

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:44 am
Hunter shock his head violently and said, "wait what happened?" he then heard what wally said and chuckled alittle. "sorry, i got to caught up in the moment and may have said somethings. i apologise. even if you have to hours, your still not flesh hungry monster yet right?" He said walking over to them. "besides, i was bitten about 30 minutes ago."

((remember when he was gettin gas? the zombie that he peirce with onne of his bone protrutions? well i didn't fell like hunting that post down and changing it, so that zombie did get him and bit him, so theyre in the same boat unless they immune to it.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:39 am
((Tyler I think either you or me is going to have to message Ryan))  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Vice Captain

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:47 pm
((I was waiting for Ryan too, but since my post probably won't be affected by whether or not he's here, I'll go ahead and post it. ^-^;; ))

Rei gripped the dashboard tightly as the truck rocked from the explosion, her eyes open wide in surprise. "What the...!?" she exclaimed as the shaking ceased. In the distance, the sky was glowing red and towers of smoke were billowing from behind the tree line. Occasionally, tongues of flame could be seen licking the now dark sky.

"You wanna see what that's about?"

Pulling her eyes from the scene in the horizon, she nodded. "Let's go! Someone might've been hurt in that blast!"
Since encountering that other survivor, her spirits had beed lifted slightly and she hoped that they'd meet many more people like themselves. It was depressing to think that everyone might be a zombie by now so what was the harm in hoping?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:20 pm
((Racheal why did you let your avi go surfing in the radioactive ocean lol))  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Vice Captain

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:51 pm
((I told her not to, but she's gotten so rebellious. I don't know what to do anymore. ;A;

...Or something. xD; ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:32 pm
((yeah she looks rebellious now with the scythe and everything you better control her XD))  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:15 am
The explosion didn't seem to have fazed the zombies one bit, and they came after Therese with a renewed attack. It didn't take too long to dispatch of them. She didn't try to reload her shotgun when it clicked, instead reaching immediately for her walking stick. Crack, one ghoul down. Whack, another one. She edged back towards the fire and it's welcoming glow. Even though it just enhanced the slowly decaying once human faces of the undead, fire had always fascinated her. "I guess nobody really appreciates a good bonfire anymore..." She sighed, beating back one of the last few zombies. "At times like these, I wish I had some marshmellows. But I ate those already."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:32 pm
Wally spotted a slim figure against the infernal backdrop that was the street. He at first thought to point his gun at it, but he realized that it was carrying something, and actually walking, rather than shuffling stupidly. His heart began to beat excitedly at the prospect of finding another survivor. He kept the pistol locked and loaded, just in case, and waved to the figure, shouting.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:53 pm
((i redone my Markus profile he is now a mixed stryker and strategist class soldier just to make things fun and since he has not shown off his powers yet))

Markus sighed then said to Church, "Well I can at least play with them a little can't I?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:56 pm
((Eh, alright. Just be sure your guy isn't to overpowered. Like, he can't have ALL the strengths of each class, 'nawwutimean? Or you'll look like a certain red-clad friend of ours...))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:05 pm
((yeah he ain't going to be overpowering))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:11 pm
Therese kicked the last zombie away from her, not feeling like beating it to death like the others. While she took the time to reload her Olympia, something reached her ears, sounding awfully like yelling. She glanced around until she spotted someone waving at her. Reaching a free hand up in the air, she waved wildly back, happiness filling her at the sight of another human being.

Church blinked slowly in thought. Then he smiled. "Well, of course you can. But I ask that you don't get yourself killed in the process. There aren't many 'people' here that I can talk to."  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:08 pm
((hehe now we need the yellow and pink ranger smile ))

Markus smiled menacingly then said, "Oh don't worry Clair. I won't be fighting them myself just yet, but I want to see how well they handle against the lower lings." He looked out and saw a few of the special infected that he thought would be perfect for his little game.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:59 pm
((*glances around*))

"Of course, do whatever is comfortable with you, Markus." Church leaned forward on the desk to sit more comfortably. "If you leave now, then you might be able to catch them when they get to the radio broadcaster."  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:25 pm
"Are you all right?" Wally called, lowering his weapon, and hiding the wound on his arm. "Do you need any help?" He swung the heavy door open, and cautiously stepped out, motioning for covering fire from Rei and Hunter while he made his way out to the girl. The rifle got less and less heavy as the pain in his bite receded. He dare not think he was out of the zombie-bitten woods, yet. He shouldered the gun, both to cover the girl's advance, and to protect the small caravan, in case she wasn't friendly.  
Role-Playing--Boneyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff