Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The Raggedy Inn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:16 pm
[Enter Draco]

Draco was, as it seemed always, incredibly bored. Ever since he had found those diamonds he didn't have anything to work for. The Great Dragons were being annoyingly silent. Maybe he should just explore, you know get a better idea of what was out there. He shrugged as he walked up the path towards the inn, figuring that it would be as good a place as any to start.

Nil, the Agumon DS, walked next to him. The small dinosaur bored, yawning lightly, as he looked ahead. His eyes widened as he spotted his inn. "Um... Draco. I think there is a slight problem." The little dragon pointed out over the horizon.

Draco stopped as he pulled out his glasses, something that he needed recently, that bugged him to no bloody end. He slipped them on, his own eyes expanding as he saw the inn. The ice covering the building was thick, holding it in place well. He grabbed his digivice, the black metal of his hand flashing as he removed the black device. "Come on Nihilum!" He grinned, something a little exciting. "Lets save the day for once. Warp Digivolve!"

"Agumon Warp Digivolve to...." The air around the little dragon burst into flames, spiralling around his orange body, the flames as cool as the air around him. A moment later a red arm burst out of the flames, two legs, and a tail crashed into the ground. "...ShineGreymon!"

Draco grabbed onto Nil's spine spikes, stepping onto the tail. A moment later ShineGreymon pushed off the ground, flying straight as an arrow towards the inn. It didn't take long to reach it.

Draco dropped to the ground as Nil stopped in the air before the wooden structure, Draco pouring more energy into his digivice. "ShineGreymon Burst Digivolve!" The Dragon Man closed his eyes, his power building and storing, a moment later erupting free, his wings lighting up, a sword and shield of pure flame appearing in his hands. Draco's grip tightened as his heart beat faster. He had forgotten how much fun even this could be. "Now! Blazing White!" He called, his hand almost cracking his digivice.

Nil didn't even call out the attack, his sword and shield breaking back into flames, condensing in his hands, the light radiating from the fire turning from red, to yellow, to white. A grin spread across the dragon's face, mirroring Draco's own. He shot the flames forward, a massive blast expanding out, covering the entire inn in flames, melting the ice, turning the water to steam.

Draco grinned as the fire died down, the inn standing before him, a little singed, but basically fine.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:04 pm
((hahaha... poor christian.. Ya know, I want him to get in on this so I'll hold on elevator stuffs.))

---- Inside ----
Even as the crowd continued to howl in panic, Gaomon was able to pick up the sound of his nickname. He turned abruptly and noticed someone drawing closer to him. With the power out, he wasn't able to fully tell who was coming, but they smelled familiar.

---- Outside the Inn ----
Zanbamon and ChaosWarGreymon were busy wittling away at the ice, but it was pretty thick, even for two mega level digimon like them. Another aura that was approaching quickly caught CWGreymon's attention.

"Woah!" The dragonoid digimon had to move quickly to make sure that he was not caught in the randomly appearing ShineGreymon's attack. He and Zanbamon made sure to move and watched as the new digimon make quick work of the ice surrounding the building, reducing it to a wet building that was sure to gain a little mold here and there.

"What a show off." The Zanbamon groaned.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:09 pm
Chris smiled as he reached Destin and wrapped his arms around him giving him a hug "Destin it's been so long since I've seen you" He said to him. He knew it was dark but he had hoped he'd recognize his voice "It's me Chris" He added. He then let go of the digimon "Where's Marcus?" He asked realizing he didn't see him with his tamer.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:44 pm
Gaomon was engulfed in a hug by a complete stranger. It didn't occur to him who it was until the person said their name out. "Chri... Chris?" He brain clicked finally, allowing him to realize who it was that hugged him. "You're alive!! Marcus will be... I mean would be thrilled." Destin stepped back a bit and then heard Chris's question. "He went up to his room, but with this sudden power outage, I have no idea!"

Destino's hair prickled as it felt like someone had turned up the heating. He turned and looked at the window and noticed that the ice seemed to be melting rather quickly. Someone outside was displaying some major fire power.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:42 am
Current Vibe to Situation

The lights turned bleak, and his heart stopped. "Maybe a repeat of the Devil movie, with the people stuck in an elevator." His mind strut out from the thought of death, and remembered, when he annihilated a Devimon. Poor thing screamed below ChaosWarGreymon's thick claws as it pierced through its very heart. He looked around not able to see even the most damned thing, and decided to jump from the left of the wall to the uppermost right. Kicking towards a box cut out of a hatch, which he kicked roughly out of its place sending it flying. He quickly latched on before falling, and swung to the top of the elevator. "We're gonna have to get out through the window of your room." He mentioned before letting his arm out so Marcus can climb out.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:39 am
Chris smiled at Destin "I'm glad to see you" He said. He then herd what he said. "Well we should go get him" He said. He was surprised to feel the air begin to heat up "I guess someone thawed us out, hopefully the power will be back on soon" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:55 am
Nil panted as he looked forward at his work, giving one last grin, before his data burst, returning him to the small Agumon once again. His eyes closed as he dropped to the earth, Draco standing below ready to catch him. The tamer was panting heavily as well, they had both used up a lot of energy in that attack. But wasn't it awesome!

Now that just left one question. Why was the inn covered in ice? And did he do the right thing? Or did he release the Kraken or something?

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:59 pm
[[Enter Temp, Ashu - from Digi-Battlefield]]

An orb of light appeared above two recycle bins, rotating and webbing throughout and inside itself. When it dissipated, out dropped the figures of Temp and Ashu...and into the bins. It created quite the crash. A very painful sounding crash.

As if to emphasize this, the two gave a simultaneous, "Owwww..." But before long, the two heads poked themselves out of the trash cans to see a small building that looked...severely abused. There was a boy there with glasses and purple hair as well, and an orange dinosaur with bands on his hands as well.

Temp ignored that, as he shook the can until it crashed loudly to the ground, spilling it's contents and him onto the ground. Ashu, being a smaller Dracomon, simply hopped out of the can and back over to Temp.

"What on earth...was that?" Temp asked himself in response to being zapped from one place to another. There came no response.

"Well!" Ashu broke the silence. "I don't know 'bout you...but I'm still hungry even after our trip." Temp laughed a little. "Yeah, you'd expect to get an in flight meal or something. Hope we got frequent-flyer miles too, since I have no idea where this is. Do you?" Ashu mumbled in confusion as he shook his head no.

"Temp, what are frequent-flyer miles?"

More silence.....

"I...don't remember..." Temp finally groaned, comical tears cascading from his eyes.  

Aeternal777

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:53 am
"Hmm... wonder what that was all about." Paul the Bartender made his way over to a generator box behind the bar and flipped a few switches to reset the power. After the speed defrost that hit the building, he was rather surprised that everything was responding appropriately. Power started to return slowly to the building. Lights turned back on and soon the major appliances like the elevator would return back to power.

-----Elevator-----

Sitting back against one of the three walls, Marcus watched the acrobatic monkey and sighed. "Ya know, I'd get back in here if I were you. Power might be on in a little while." He crossed his arms, rejecting the hand that was offered to him. "Too much heroics might get you killed on day." Marcus reached into his pocket and pulled out his ChaosTech, a custom digivice that was similar to the D-power except it was red and purple with holes along its sides. He pressed a button causing the screen to light up and display images of all his realized digimon. Whatever the situation was, it didn't involve any fighting because all of his digimon were in top condition.

-----Bar-----

As the lights turned back on, Gaomon started to feel relief flooding his body. "Finally a good sign. Come with me, Chris." Gaomon grabbed Chris's hand and lead him to the elevators where Skylar was helping people out of one of the three elevators.

As they approached the elevator, the lights for the floors turned back on and the elevators began to move again.

((Might have to pay for the damages, Chris xD))

----Outside----

ChaosWarGreymon, Doroku, was astounded by the other digimon's strength. He figured that he could have done it easily himself, but knew that the results wouldn't have been as great. With the ice now gone, the digimon made his way into the hotel, barely fitting through the door. "Seigfried, you stay here in case that boy is to return."

The samurai digimon nodded and turned to look out for the boy with black hair and an icy digimon, one that he'd never seen before.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 9:17 am
He dropped back in ignoring the statements, and looked at the elevator lights. "So..." He spoke not sure of what to talk about, as he started drumming on the back of the elevator as it started to move down again. His fingers began to imitate the beat of "Extraterrestrial a song by Katy Perry", which only had three two beats and a clap. He beat his index finger, then his finger followed by a clap. He continued the beat, and looked around without saying much.

User Image  

Cuevas_506

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 9:36 am
"No thanks required, I just heard somewhere that the smelled of burnt human is outrageously atrocious." He chuckled, his mind wandering to how he would have reacted if Christian had been electrocuted. He pushed the first floor button once more so that the elevator would resume going back down to the first floor.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 9:44 am
He chuckled to himself, and smiled. First time he had laughed in some time, which was actually weird. Back in New Jersey it was the same, always gloomy or fights had spurred. His mind trailed off, but by the time he had figured what he was going to ask the elevator made a loud ding. Meaning they'd reach the first floor, he waited for Marcus to take lead. "I guess, but then again people never smell good in general." He laughed as he remembered the putrid smell that New Jersey residents owned, mainly ash and the smell of marijuana. He left the thought of weed, and returned his attention to Marcus.

User Image  

Cuevas_506

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 9:49 am
Draco turned as he heard someone crying out in pain, quickly pulling off his glasses before they got a good look at them. He hated his glasses, but they were needed when he needed to see in detail, or to look at things from far away. "What was what?" He called out, letting his Agumon drop to the ground. His eyes quickly looking onto the trash cans, and then the Dracomon.

Draco's eyes lit up as he ran forward past Agumon, jumping, and then sliding towards the little dragon, grabbing it and pulling it close. "A Dracomon! Look at him! He is so cute! I haven't seen one since my own!" The strange tamer squeezed and hugged the little blue dragon, his love for dragons exploding out, and Dracomon was always his favourite, well after Agumon.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 9:50 am
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Draco turned as he heard someone crying out in pain, quickly pulling off his glasses before they got a good look at them. He hated his glasses, but they were needed when he needed to see in detail, or to look at things from far away. "What was what?" He called out, letting his Agumon drop to the ground. His eyes quickly looking onto the trash cans, and then the Dracomon.

Draco's eyes lit up as he ran forward past Agumon, jumping, and then sliding towards the little dragon, grabbing it and pulling it close. "A Dracomon! Look at him! He is so cute! I haven't seen one since my own!" The strange tamer squeezed and hugged the little blue dragon, his love for dragons exploding out, and Dracomon was always his favourite, well after Agumon.

((OOC: xd That was so random!))  

Cuevas_506

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:00 am
((Well he's here, might a well use it to had another partner to his RP team, thanks for the assist Draco xD))

"Heh..." As the elevator door opened, he stepped out, nearly bumping into Gaomon and a boy that was with him. He staggered backwards, hopefully not bumping into Christian as he did.

Doroku towered over the other people and digimon that were there as well. He looked to the left and to the right looking for Marcus. There was a brief flash of crimson red that made him do a double take. He spied Gaomon with that tamer they had seen earlier. He started to approach them at a slow and steady walking pace.

((Waiting game for Chris now?))  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games