Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
The War for Estra ((Open/Acc)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idear?
  Yah
  Nue
  ...Lolwut?
View Results

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:57 pm
((Ha! Nooded again! XD))

Resa let out a sigh of frustration when the other group signaled that movement was sighted on the parapets of the fort. "Better and better." she said, although she smiled, genuinely happy. "Tell back half of them to use the potions and duck in, and the other to provide a big enough distraction." Instructing them while her mind still whirled with plans, she paid special attention to the second wave of energy and found that it was far different from the other but similar. "You four are with me," she nodded to the ones who'd come closer. "The others of this group'll flank the fort, brute force to the available openings and archers picking the spotters off." Resa flipped a chunk of dark hair away from her eyes as the group did as they were told.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:34 pm
Ty Gwynnia
((Ha! Nooded again! XD))

((hehe man i cant type nowadays it seems like, silly me i really need to read my post before it post.))  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:03 pm
lol, nooded. Reminds me of when Stryker pooped around the corner whee *tee-hee*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:44 pm
((Yup, it sure does! Never editing that out. XD Man, that's going to stay with me for the rest of my RPing "career", lol.))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:47 pm
((I took it out of the novelization, for the sake of our readers...all two of them. lolz. We gonna fight, or what?))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:57 pm
((Aw, you should've kept it...Well, I was waiting for Stridar to post, so he wouldn't be left out. ))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:30 pm
User Image ((Ta-daa! It's Strider and Der Reisende. I did one of Resa, too. Will upload later.))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:22 pm
((OMG I LOVE IT! dramallama ))

"Okay we got her attention. Lets introduce ourselves before we do some damage, shall we?" Strider stood up and stepped forward. "Why hello."  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:37 pm
((Oh. There you are. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:46 pm
((Lol, told ya.))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:52 pm
Der Reisende cupped his hands around his mouth.
"We know you're heeeeEEEEEeeeeeere!" he shouted in a sing-song voice. "Come on out and let's talk! Send out a champion before the charge!" He stabbed the Chimera Blade into the earth behind him, and walked away from it, his arms outstretched, his palms up.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:21 pm
"Go ahead guys. We'll catch up." Resa said, gesturing to the four nearby to follow her as she turned and walked back the way they came. She waved at the two, no three men, there was one in the back all silent, when she caught sight and scent of them. "Hello to you too! Good to see you made it!" She let her hand drop away from her kris hilt and gave a bow in welcome.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:34 pm
When Chron saw that the fortress was ready he set out using Force Sprint to get to where Reis, and Strider where then activated his lightsaber ready to fight.

Nydo was sitting in his throne room thinking about later strategies for the war against the Kingdom. He decided to see how Resa, and her garrison were doing so he went over to his image pool to see how the fight was going. He saw in the pool that the fight was about to start, but something or rather three somethings caught his attention. It seemed that three people that was not of Estra were going to fight against Resa, and her troops. Nydo could only think that these three came out of the warp holes he was using to start his plans to dominate the Kingdom. "This will be an interesting fight I'll watch, and see what they are capable of. They might be of some use in the future."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:35 pm
((Here be Resa. You guys got any specific color options you wanna lay on me before I digitize and color 'em up?))User Image  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:01 pm
((Kewlie. For meh, not really. The colors are basically what I put in the skele.))  
Role-Playing--Boneyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff