Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
Bleach: The Phantom Menace (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:47 pm
"Whatever," was his simple reply. He began the incantation again. "My right hand is the stone that bridges worlds. My left hand is the blade that binds reality. The black-haired shepherd is hung from a chair. Stratus clouds come, and I strike down the ibis!" Another Garganta tore itself open, and Drekovec glided through with Sonido. He felt a sadistic grin cross his face when he beheld the widespread destruction wrought by his new Arrancar and the Menos Grande they unleashed. He drew his zanpakuto and effortlessly struck down a lowly Soul Reaper who was brazen enough to charge him. He caught sight of the Jedi boy, Grensho, and a third figure that he did not yet recognize. He stood afar off, observing.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:15 pm
Kenzo looked at Akihime fighting alongside the Jedi then he focused his attention towards the nearest Gillian. He held out the arm with the Sanrei Glove, and materialized a bow from the glove then started shooting down every Gillian in his sights.

Chron was about to initiate the first strike when he felt the Sith entering the Soul Society. 'I better end this fight quickly, and deal with the Sith.' He thought as he flash stepped to the front of the Adjucha then sliced him in half. He then started going to where the Sith energy was.

Higlark gleamed in excitement as he used his power to open his own Garganta to appear right in front new Jedi. "Ah, its your unlucky day as you will be my first victim to fall from my new power." He said as he took out his Zanpakuto, and activated it.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:14 pm
((Sorry, fellas. We can't wait forever for you guys that aren't posting. I'm gonna commandeer your peoples until we see you again.)) The echoing growl drove away the other Soul Reapers as Zero's new Hollow mask covered nearly the entirety of his face. His sclera became black as pitch...they were pitiless dark wells of unfeeling, detached curiosity. The Hollows curiously shied away from him, feeling as if he were one of their own. He watched one of the Arrancar cut down a Soul Reaper, and he moved to attack him. Drekovec smiled again at this intrusion.
"Can't say that I've ever encountered a Soul Reaper with a Hollow mask...you here to make some fun for me?" he inquired, suspending himself in mid-air with reishi. The electric hum of his lightsaber was offset by its soft glow, tinting his white outfit red. He drew back and employed classic Sith saber arts to deflect the zanpakuto of his enemy. It was almost too easy. He finally broke the Soul Reaper's guard, and struck him down with the Arrancar Bala technique. The Captain's mask began to break into pieces as he plummeted back to the ground. Drekovec allowed the glow of his saber to die, and sheathed the black cylinder within the folds of his cloak.
"I suppose I should tell you now...it's quite an inconvenience for me if you're dead. Then we'd both be out of luck! Know what I mean? I'll save your sorry a** once more, but let's not make a habit out of this, eh?" Zero was encased in an armor of Hollow's bones, seconds before he reached ground zero. He crashed through a building, landing in a supply closet, hidden from view. The bones shattered, leaving an injured, but normal looking Zero lying there unconscious.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:48 am
((oi! ok, i havent been on as much. been playing pokemon HG. its way too easy. but fun, beating people down with little effort))

Zero lay in the closet, barely regaining consciousness while the fight raged on outside. He winced as he sat up, his body aching for unknown reasons. His thoughts were clouded, but he was able to make out the hole he had fell through. He felt for his zanpakuto, and sighed with relief when he felt the familiar handle at his side. He began to hear a voice in his head, one of a Hollow. 'Next time I won't save you..' He looked around, his head swimming, and figured he was hearing things from outside. In no condition to fight he allowed himself to slip back into unconsciousness.  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Jett Foulke

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:18 am
((i have completely forgot what grensho was doing. and i'm to lazy to go back and read. so i try my best.))

Grensho was walking over to daisuke's direction. he approach him as he destroyed a gillian. he then noticed Drekovec, but he was more focused on the jedi.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:16 pm
((Nom-nom.))

Maria squeaked again, but this time it was because the Hollow Adjucha had lunged after her, grabbing the back of her uniform to stop her. She squirmed around in place while holding her breath prematurely for oxygen as the front of the robes cut into her throat. Even though she was being pulled back, she managed to inch around enough so that she could hack at the Adjucha's arm. When it gave way, the Hollow shrieked loudly in pain and Maria darted away again with it chasing furiously behind her.

Kaizeloye didn't step immediately through the Garganta, rather just gave a casual look around the informal throne room. It wasn't showy or elaborate and mainly plain in his eyes. Even at the center of things it would have a grave impression on most low Hollows. But he himself didn't care. He'd be satisfied if it was filled with simple human trinkets. "Ah, the flow of drama in the world," He said, sighing contentedly. "It would not be worth existing without it." Kaizeloye strolled through the Garganta and took a quick stock of what was happening in Sereitei, frowning to himself at the results and taking out his zanpaktou. "I guess I'll have to multitask then."  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:15 pm
Chron looked at the Sith Arrancar that appeared before him, and challenged him. "So it is true that the hollows have learned the ancient Sith arts, and even transformed themselves into Arrancar. This has not happened in centuries. Well I will meet your challenge, but I will not be your first victim. It will be you that falls, bad for you since you have not been a true Sith for long." Chron said as he took out his Zanpakuto, and activated it then swinging it to his side he said "You ready?"

Higlark laughed furiously then said "Oh man nice little speech that got me all pumped up. Yes, I'm ready to start. How about I go first?" He said as he shoot red Force Lightning at Chron.

Hearing some woman squeal then a hollow shriek Kenzo looked over, and saw a Adjucha chasing a Soul Reaper woman. He generated a arrow then shot it at the hollow hoping it would finish it off.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:18 pm
Daisuke became aware that the Quincy had returned about a second before the white-clad figure landed behind him.
"Thought you could use some help. You don't mind getting it from a Quincy, do you?" Akihime asked, her voice completely altered by the face-mask she wore.
"Not at all," he replied, giving a smile. He took a defensive stance in front of Akihime, challenging the Arrancar, while Akihime fired a lightning-fast volley of arrows over Daisuke's shoulders.
"Vivisect, Yamato!" Daisuke called, activating his shikai's special ability. The rigid reishi blade lengthened and became loose and flowing, like a whip. He lashed out above Aikihime's targeted area, knowing that the Arrancar could dodge one attack or the other, but not both.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:25 pm
Maria heard a whooshing noise followed by a deep groan behind her, and she chanced a look back. An arrow was sticking through the chest (I'm assuming it didn't dissipate) of the Adjucha that was following her. It looked like it would be dead, but thanks to her stalling it had enough energy for a last attack. She ducked and thrust forward desperately with her zanpakuto before darting to the side as it fell past. After a few tentative kicks and it had lain still, Maria looked up to find the one who'd saved her.

Kaizeloye stabbed the unmoving form of a Soul Reaper he'd recently killed, humming a little to himself. "Hm, Reaper proceeded to attack with a cross-down slice, recoiled from blood, shocked at what was happening, then died." He heard a slight sound from behind him and glanced to the side. Another Soul Reaper stood there. "Hello, I'm a little busy rig--" "You killed him!" "Uh, why yes, I did...And--" "I'll kill you!" Kaizeloye shook his head, waiting until the man had gotten closer before sticking his sword-thingie out and skewering him. "Ah, cliches, cliches." He jerked the glowing violet sword upwards, virtually halving the unfortunate Reaper from the waist up in a messy line. "Always gets the best of us." He finished his sentence, blinking his mismatched eyes at the torn corpse.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:35 pm
((Hollows don't have zanpakuto. Only Arrancar and Soul Reapers.))
User Image  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:50 pm
((...You lied to me! *throws rock and edits*))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:55 pm
((actually the quincy arrows go through them or hit them and dissapear but its ok it makes it more awesome that the arrow is sticking through him.))

Chron reacted quickly, and put his Zanpakuto blade in front of him to absorb the Force Lightning. He then retaliated with generating a Force Energy Ball in his hand then shoot it at Higlark.

Higlark dodged the energy ball quickly then used Sonido to appear behind the Jedi then swung his Zanpakuto at him.

Chron blocked the strike then they proceeded with many slashes each one blocking the others hits as the Zanpakuto hummed, and crashed into each other. Then Chron Force Pushed Higlark into a building then went inside to try, and finish him off.

Kenzo watched as the Adjuchas then used Hirenkyaku to appear in front of the Soul Reaper he rescued. "Hi, I'm Kenzo. It looked like you were in a bit of trouble so I figure I'd help you out." He said to her while he shoot a Gillian that was approaching them.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:18 pm
((I told no lies! I thought that you'd make your character an Arrancar at some point, so I left the zanpakuto thing in the profile. gonk Anyhoo...I'm not waiting for Jett.))
Grensho thought about it briefly, and decided to take his chances against the aqua-colored zanpakuto. He countered with his own blade, and was mildly surprised to see the whip-like Yamato wrap around it once, and snap back at him. He caught the tail of it with his off-hand. The blue blade bit into his flesh, but did no significant damage, thanks to his Hierro. Daisuke loosened the blade and pushed into the Arrancar with the Force, throwing him gently into the air. Akihime was quickly moving to come to a sudden stop, standing under him with a Ginta at the ready.
"Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle! Hado No. 63, Raikōhō!" A wide blast of yellow energy engulfed the beast and carried him away on its thunderous wind.
"I can't imagine that'd hurt him too badly. Shall we move on, or finish him?" Aki asked, her voice reverberating strangely, as if she were talking into a bottle.
Daisuke re-sealed Yamato and scratched his smooth chin.
"I doubt that the two of us along could take an Arrancar. We'd best deal with what's here, right now."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:10 pm
Zero finally woke up, though his entire body ached. Sitting up in the rubble, he looked around to make sure there were no enemies around, then stood up shakily, and made his way outside where he saw the battle was still raging. "Dammit..." He winced as he drew his zanpakuto, one arm practically useless now. "Bankai!" The blade of his sword disappeared, and the black could of his bankai engulfed him. He moved slowly, more out of pain than caution, heading for the nearest Soul Reaper he could sense. As he walked, he formed blades from the cloud, and surrounded himself with them, just in case. "Whatever.. is going on.. it must be stopped.." He could sense other people in the battle, neither Hollow nor Soul Reaper. "Whoever those people are... I hope they are.. on our side.." He spoke softly as he limped, the cloud following his every move, obscuring him from everything around.  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Role-Playing--Common

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers