Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
A Shot in the Dark [4E] - Recruitment 7/6 ---FULL--- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:44 pm
joe-dude667
Mutra Bal Azimon - The Tiefling Psion
The Audit

You haven't given yourself a +2 benefit for your background, unless you want to do the Fish approach and ask me to decide were to put you bonus? If that's the case I'd say Bluff and Stealth would be the most relevant.

The only major thing I found while working on this sheet was when I came to running up your bill... I've got a missing 26g, unless that's how much the Sari cost? Just seemed a random price. I must be missing something (it is 1AM), could you give me a receipt?

Other then that, done. mrgreen

Adventurer's Kit - 15gp
Arcane Reagents - 20gp
Dagger - 1gp
Sari - 1gp
Unseen Servant Ritual - 50gp

Fluid Cash - 13gp
Ritual Book - priceless

PHB2, the tiefling background Merchant Dynasty has Streetwise associated  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:45 am
Arc Vembris
Adventurer's Kit - 15gp
Arcane Reagents - 20gp
Dagger - 1gp
Sari - 1gp
Unseen Servant Ritual - 50gp

Fluid Cash - 13gp
Ritual Book - priceless

PHB2, the tiefling background Merchant Dynasty has Streetwise associated

Psion's get free lvl1 Ritual as well as Sending/Tenser's Floating Disk, so go ahead and give yourself the unseen servant ritual. This way you can buy the 25g focus, as well as another 25g, plus the 360g for background if you want to buy a magic item or more rituals/reagents. mrgreen

Then you are doooooooooooooooone.  

joe-dude667

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:22 am
Ah, you're right. I got a a magic orb, focus for the Unseen Servant, and 20 more gp of reagents and 5 more gp  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:42 am
Well it's August 1st. Go live date. I think I'll have internet when I go home, but it's still a bit up in the air at the moment, so I'm going to add a week onto the start date, just to be safe. Though I'm going home later today, so if internet works then we can start playing.  

joe-dude667

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:08 am
I should be posting by Tuesday or Wednesday 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:23 pm
Yes, the background was written via a Wii. It seems very sub-par and lacking, despite its length. A lot of information got left out simply because using the Wii interface is extremely tedious.

The character will be updated today, send a PM if there are still any problems with the sheet tomorrow.

On a side note, Merc is moving to Missouri(right outside Kansas City for anyone who cares), on August 16th. Expect slowed replies for the two days before and after that Monday. Once Merc has a job a steady posting time will develop, but until then things will be a bit chaotic. It is not a matter of IF Merc will have net access, simply WHEN throughout the day. All in all, despite a few day window, things should proceed as normal on Merc's end.  

Saccharine Venom

Sugary Giver

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:15 pm
That sounds worse than browsing with a DSi  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:29 am
Crazy weekend. Friend stopped by, and we hit up part of Otakon, and then drove a handful of states north to visit some other friends and a ren fair. At work right now, but I'll update Eberk's profile after I get off (and get a nap, and possibly after packing half my stuff to send home again). Thanks for the once over.  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:10 pm
The game got a subforum, woot! Except it's empty. Can't wait, man.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:10 am
Wow, looks like I'm not the only one who's having difficulty getting internets! sweatdrop

My house should be connected right now, but stupid internet providers are stupid. I'm going home (as in parents place) this weekend, so expect game start then. I'm also going to try to get in contact with the providers to see if I can get something sorted out at my new place so my schedual will be much more frequent.

Really sorry for taking so long, as a DM and a PC (to Nayr/Rain especially).  

joe-dude667

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:33 am
I'm going to show my interest in this game starting soon by saying the following:

doot doot doot.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces