Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
An Eternal Dream(Not accepting anymore ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:51 pm
User ImageKira walked through the forest felling the breeze as he walked through carrying a basket full of fruit and plants. He looked around and saw a fox rushing through the bushes. "Must be looking for another.(Looking for another.)"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:13 pm
User Image

Rena soon got very irritated to the point she drew her blade."If i can't find what i'm looking for i should take it out on this forest!"Though,from the warmth the sun gave she pouted and resumed her pointless search.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:15 pm
Mizu: I blinked twice and muttered to the others, " Yea what should we have her do?" I began to lower my head and say, "We don't exactly know what's going on so we can't ask for her to do anything..."

Mizukie: I began to shurgh a little while repling, " And we can't ask her to kill the Queen because she's not strong enough....or smart enough," I began to snicker out of her hearing range.

Lawleit: I stood up straight and I spoke clearly," Well I guess all we can ask of you for now is information on the layout of the Castle, what powers the Queen has and how she takes the powers of others." I looked at her kind heartedly almost as if to swoone her to our side. "Can you do this for us?" I looked deeply into her as if I was in love with this girl.

(( I thought this would be as good a time as any to through in a romantic interest mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:17 pm
ivys fire could be seen from the forest  

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:30 pm
User Image

Umirest slammed her hand on the table."This is an outrage!What do you mean we don't have enough users to try the experiment!"She gritted her teeth together,harsly she grabbed Degiro's shirt and pushed him to the wall with enough force to make a demand."If my machine doesn't work soon then my plans will be ruined.Dammit!"She narrowed her eyes."Where is Rena and the alternate source."A failed attempt to calm herself.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:30 pm
Kira pulled his blade out and quickly sheathed it. Fruits suddenly fell into his basket. He noticed someone walking around. "A visitor?" He walked towards the person. He look confused and happy for some reason.  

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:36 pm
(( I have a question can we each have more than one character? I mean talking for three is fun and all but we, the Three of us each want to make a character that works with the Queen you know like alter egos of our selves. This has no relitivity to the role play so everyone just egnor this sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:41 pm
User Image

Rena alarmed at the impulse that came to her she quickly leaned against one of the trees."Who's there?!"This was suppose to be a abandoned forest wasn't it...

((If you want to go ahead.It adds more to the story.))

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:54 pm
Kira looks around. "Hello? I'm Kira Ishuna. I protect this forest and the people who have been here. Is there something wrong." He looked for the person but couldn't see where she hid.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:55 pm
ivy kicks in the air fire flew from under her feet a few inches from the room the queen was in "AGH" she let out a battle cry when she kicked  

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:03 pm
User Image

Rena looked at the opportunity given to her."My name is Rena...i'm lost and i can't find anything since this forest is too big and since i never been in a forest..."She said childishly.Though didn't reveal where she was.It could've been a trap after all.

((@biayoyo Why would you be where the queen was at,it's a hidden room also you wouldn't be allowed to enter the castle even with magic.I'm sure you would be sent to prison for breaking into a royal chamber.))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:05 pm
((i wasnt in the castle i was outside it and i thought its was a room with a window like at the top of the castle)) ivy practines fighting alittle more quiet now  

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:14 pm
"You need help looking for something? I could show you to my little village." He continued to look around confused. He put down his basket and sat down by a tree.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:19 pm
ivy calms down "they are lucky vladii didnt get out" she walks nort realy going anywhere  

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:25 pm
User Image

"Really?"Rena was shocked at the man's kindness it was almost embarrassing.Carefully she walked to a opening in the trees and looked around."Would you really help me..."

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff