Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Mind's house of Back-2-School Customs: winners post 5 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Renegade Athena

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:49 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

(you said this was okay with you for heavy edited in your last customs, but if its not this time around just let me know! <3)
.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Mind!
Name of horse: Master Chief
Owner: Hyper Falcon
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Epic
Breed: Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: No one knows (game wise) but book wise he has dark brown hair
Mane: (if you want to make it a helmetless version) Because of the lack of a description, go nuts!!! However I do think it has to be short so that it fits under the helmet. But if you want to give him a Wispy hair style then u can! *or if it turns the heavy into an extreme edit soq, then ill go with the Forever foal hair*
Tail: I half think it should be black since it will go with the body better when he has a helmet on. Make it long, and wind swept. I want it to look like its blowing back towards his body, going in between his back legs. *If that makes it into an extreme soq, then give me the wild tail*
Warhorse body for sure!!! Deff with the leg featherings razz
The body: Just colored for the under armor, no edits until the actual green armor. Even straight black if it helps biggrin
The armor: If you can get all the armor thats great, if you have to ditch something like his crotch armor than thats OK!
The armor should look weathered, with cuts, black grime, dents you name it! It is also a green color. And of course Ignore The boots. Really just do the armor the way you think is best, im just throwing ideas out there. And ofcourse do it the way that will keep it at heavy edited.
The helmet: Not sure how to explain how to best do this... because im not an artist so I dont know how it would look best on him, but I definitely trust that you can do it!
Reference image(s):
Several armor pics: [X][X][x][X][X][X][X]
Helmet pics: [X][X][X][X]
Hair Ref: (Tail) [X]
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Basket
Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Premade Tag Number: N/A
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): [X]
Hair/clothing edits: As stated above for the description. Also if you want to throw in your own little spice to it thats way cool!

Regular soquili basket: 550k
Heavy edits: 500k

Total: 1,050,000 gold  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:02 am
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

.:Kalona Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Mind
Name of horse: Tentacles
Owner: sage_the_vampirc_angel
Temper (one word for horse's personality): insane
Breed: spirited
Description
wing: 1 or 3 leaving it up to you in the end. See Ref for colors
horn: demonhorn 2 bone colored with the ribbons around them
tail: devil tail 1
eye color: not seen
hair color: White highlighted with purple fading to green sludg-ie color
hair style: See plush for the basic style. I still love to have some of her hair go back and tangle into her wings or atleast spill onto her back near her wing but I'll leave that up to you. Umm I'd like her mane to be just around knee length
Body: see ref
Hooves: hot pink
expression: rather then the normal kalona snarl I'd love to see her with more of a chesire cat point toothed insane smile
Reference image(s):
User Image
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult) Adult
Default accessory color(s)?:
Premade Tag Number: 005 Magic Forest by Ameh
Tag frame color (for custom tag): n/a
Tag feather color (for custom tag):n/a
Tag BG (for custom tag): n/a
Hair/clothing edits (if any): I want whatever your willing to do from the plush with out her being a mutant, her hair, her jewelry, her expression change, and her other accessories ( the ribbons on her legs and such) and so on if your cool with it, and it doesn't go over the heavy edits limits. And I would love it if she was carrying her bunny in her mouth by an ear. Having the bones around here feet would be neat but not really needed, infact it would be awesome if instead of the bones around her feet she had had some sort of tentacle like plant around here feet but I'll leave that up to you.  

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:34 am
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

.: TWIN! Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Male's name: Wildheart | Female's name: Featherwind
Owner: Darkmoon Dancer
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Brave (for both, please)
Breed: Warrior (for both, please)
Base should be Draft, with extra feathering, as well as the roman nose.
Black manes & tails (something messy and short, like forever foal, they are warhorses after all), with a single feather tied into each one's tail (IC the feather is one from their hawk).
Coat should be dappled. Something grey please, but other than that entirely up to you! Something natural-ish would be great <33
Each twin will have warpaint that is very similar in every way other than color. (one white, one black).
This war paint will have been applied by an indian (IC, just to give you an idea of what I mean), and will represent their dead familiars: hawks named Bloodclaw (stallion) and Shadowtalon (mare).

So again, completely up to you what it looks like, but it's inspiration must at least partially be due to hawks.

Other than those points, it is entirely up to you if you think they need anything else.
They are based on the story here, so by all means read it over for more inspiration. ^_^
Reference image(s): n/a, sorry!
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Adult
Premade Tag Number: --
Tag BG (for custom tag): This one's alright. Or just CC something more interesting/fitting
Hair/clothing edits (if any) CC! (I am throwing these guys up as moderate edits, because I only really see them needing hair/tail, feathers, extra shagginess maybe? We can talk them over in more detail if you would like some more input but I don't have any specific look for them, so CC is awesome!)

**NOTE: I would LOVE to get an 'unpainted' version of these guys if at all possible.

And I was also rather looking to see if I could get familiars for both of them. But their hawks would both be dead IC, so I was wondering if they could be 'ghosted' on their cert, or if they would just have to be noted as dead in my like Teepee etc for that to be known.
No big deal if I can't get these though!
If you are able, just CC em and I will throw in the extra coin!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:55 am
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Name of horse: Sheria
Owner: _-Cheeky_Chobit-_
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Loving
Breed: Spirited
User Image
(Use the reference to your best ability. Mainly colourists artistic talent, tweak it to your own style. )
Long dark brown wavy mane and tail.
Mane is tied together with little bone pieces.
Skull & bone necklace. Blue gem in the middle of the main skull.
Fang necklace.
Elegant extended eyelashes.
Amber eyes.
Longer feet feathering.
Blue gem ankle bracelets.
Reference image(s): Fang necklace & Feet feathering / Blue gems / Necklace & hair tie reference
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Premade Tag Number: cc
Tag frame color (for custom tag): cc
Tag feather color (for custom tag): cc
Tag BG (for custom tag): cc
Hair/clothing edits (if any)
Long dark brown wavy mane and tail.
Mane is tied together with little bone pieces.
Skull on her rear, just above her tail.

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:35 am
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Name of horse: Tadakeiyou "meaning free flier"
Owner: Chi Honda
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Carefree
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): All is up to you! except I'd like the hair to be Braided & Braided.
Reference image(s): All I have to give is a song. This song is basically how I'd like his personality to be and for him to appear. Hope this makes sense.
Owl city - fireflies
You would not believe your eyes
If ten million fireflies
Lit up the world as I fell asleep
Cause they fill the open air
And leave teardrops everywhere
You'd think me rude, but I
Would just stand and stare.

I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly.
It's hard to say that I'd
Rather stay awake when I'm asleep,
Cause everything is never as it seems.

Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightening bugs
As they tried to teach me how to dance.
A foxtrot above my head,
A sock-hop beneath my bed,
The disco ball is just hanging by a thread.

(When I fall asleep.)

Leave my door open just a crack.
(Please take me away from here.)
Cause I feel like such an insomniac.
Why do I tire of counting sheep?
When I'm far too tired to fall asleep
To ten million fireflies.
I'm weird, cause I hate goodbyes
I got misty eyes as they said farewell.
But I'll know where several are
If my dreams get real bizarre
Cause I saved a few,
And I keep them in a jar.

(When I fall asleep.)

Rather stay awake when I'm asleep
Because my dreams are bursting at the seams

Default accessory color(s)?: Up to you!
Premade Tag Number: Custom tag!
Tag frame color (for custom tag): Up to you!
Tag feather color (for custom tag): Up to you!
Tag BG (for custom tag): Up to you!
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Um well I was thinking maybe he could have glowing specks in his hair almost like fireflies,a lantern, and even a cape/cloak maybe. Either way the edits are completely up to you I'd just like them to be based on the song and have him glowing. = )
*Oh and I'm not sure what the edits would fall under but I'll throw him up for Moderate edits maybe the higher end of them if possible.

Total: 551k : 350K (regular) + 100-200K (mod edits) + 1K (custom cert) **
** - if artist is inspired, I will pay more for more edits at the artist's discretion.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:57 am
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

.:Kirin Halfbreed Soquili:.

-Kirin base (original verison) NO SCALES

-If possible, the alt Kirin horn (if this is not possible, the smooth/curved horn from the original template)

User ImageColorist wanted: Mindsend of course!
Name of horse: Laikaylah
Owner: Kamiki
Temper: Adventurous
Breed: Watercolor Margay
Description:

Body Base Color: A watercolor like gradient, similar to this picture here
Markings: Black margay markings over her fur/face, with lighter colors between the spots and on the belly (see refs)
Eyes: Very pale silver- should look almost colorless
Horn: pale silver, to match her eyes

Mane: EDITED - I'm pretty CC on how i want her hair. Something natural (as in, not an up-do, no clips, etc). It should be shiney and thick, medium to long. Wavy to naturally curly (not ringlets). Just have fun!

Tail Tuft: Back
Hooves: Black

I would also like beaded bracelets, I would like the beads to be made of moonstone. The paler/whiter variety, to match her eyes.

I would also like moonstone hairsticks ((CC on the style))

I would also like a necklace made of moonstone beads. Something similar to this in style. (color should match the rest of her jewelry)

Reference Image(s):
Laikaylah - the original Laikaylah from Wishful Thinking
Laikaylah - from Fuzzy Slippers
Laikaylah = from TurnOut
Margay face markings
Margay markings
Margay markings

Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Premade Tag Number: CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any): CC

Price: Kirin (1.3mil) + Mod edits (200K) = 1.5 million

Thank you for considering! ^__^ <3  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:35 am
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

TWIN SOQUILI!!

Gwenevere & Guinevere

.:UniKirin Soquili:.

Colorist wanted: Mind <3

Name of horse: Gwenevere

Owner: Thalea

Temper (one word for horse's personality): Composed

Breed: Arthurian Queen

Description (horn color/scale colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): She has the new Kirin female body, but with the regular kirin tail. Gwen has a unicorn horn that is the color of gold that matches the crown that she has upon her head. Her hair is long and wavy, it falls down her back. It stops about midway down the front legs. Gwenevere’s hair is the color of strawberry blond (look at Accolade picture for a coloring reference) Above her eyes, a light eye shadow rests (the same color it is in the painting); her eyes are the color of amber that reflects the sun to appear a dull gold. Her skin is the color of a pale crème. Her scales are a mixture of gold and white which match the colors of the dress shown below. Her back legs have leg feathering.

Reference image(s): Pendant, Design, The Accolade, Crown, Bracelets, Amber Stone

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult

Premade Tag Number:

Tag frame color: Gold

Tag feather color: Gold with white tips

Tag Background:Castle Ruins

Hair/clothing edits: Around her neck rests a golden pendant that is based off the one above. The stone in the center is a pure white opal to match the color of the pearls on her crown. On her two front legs golden bracelets with a leafy design and a white pearl in the middle. Down her legs are gold intricate designs that match the designs seen on the dress in the painting The Accolade (if you have problems, you can just wing it). Over her rump, a cloth that matches the dress rests and pools on the ground near her back hooves.

-- on the bottom of the cert can you please put "The Accolade Cosplay"? Thank you!

.:UniKirin Soquili:.

Colorist wanted: Mind! <3

Name of horse: Guinevere

Owner: Thalea

Temper (one word for horse's personality): Vindictive

Breed: Spurned Princess

Description (horn color/scale colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): {Guinevere will be a shade darker than her sister in every aspect. Her hair, her eyes, her scales, etc.}She has the new Kirin female body, but with the regular kirin tail. Guinevere has a unicorn horn that is the color of darker shade of gold than that of her sister. On her head rests an old broken crown that shows the wear of the years. Instead of white pearls on the tips of the crown, black pearls take their place. Her long hair is part way up in an up do and does down in waves to her chest. It is a shade darker than that of her sisters Strawberry blonde hair. Above her eyes, a light eye shadow rests (the color it is in the painting, but just a little darker); her eyes are brown. Her skin is the color of a pale crème. Her scales are a mixture of a darker shade of gold and white. Her back legs have leg feathering.

Reference image(s): Pendant, Design, The Accolade, Crown, Bracelets, Updo

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult

Premade Tag Number:

Tag frame color: CC

Tag feather color: CC

Tag Background:Castle Ruins

Hair/clothing edits: Around her neck rests a golden pendant that is based off the one above. The stone in the center is a pure black stone to match the color of the black pearls on her old, broken, and rusted crown. On her two front legs golden bracelets (that are beginning to tarnish) with a leafy design and a black pearl in the middle. Down her legs are gold intricate designs that match the designs seen on the dress in the painting The Accolade (if you have problems, you can just wing it). Over her rump, a cloth that matches the dress rests and pools on the ground near her back hooves, the cloth part instead of being gold and white like her sister’s, its red and black.

-- on the bottom of the cert can you please put "An Arthurian Cosplay"? Thank you!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:05 am
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

.:Kirin/Regular Crossbreed Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Felmino
Name of horse: Soal
Owner: Ary Keeyara
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Whimsical
Description (horn/tail colors/scale colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): I want his main body color to be a nice blend of some light tans. His scales should vary and mix in color, using blues, teals, and some greens. Eyes should be teal. Hair color should be white (white can also be faded in lightly on his belly). The same colors in his scales I’d like to appear in small, bright spatterings of stripes/spots/streaks along parts of his body, whatever looks best.
Reference image(s): Blue Lilies
Blue Tit
Saddle Blanket Type Example 1
Saddle Blanket Type Example 2
Saddle Blanket Type Example 3
Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever looks best
Premade Tag Number: 5
Tag frame color (for custom tag):
Tag feather color (for custom tag): Whatever looks best
Tag BG (for custom tag): N/A
I’d like his hair to be really long and really messy, almost windswept. His tail I’d like to be really long, a bit messy like his mane, but so thick and long that it drags a bit on the ground behind him (a horse tail, not a traditional kirin tail). In both his mane and tail I’d like there to be silver wind chimes, silver bells, and blue lilies entangled. (more bells and chimes in mane, more lilies in his tail, but spatterings of each in all his hair) I'd like him to have a blue tit perched somewhere on him if possible (if not I understand). If possible I'd also like him to have some sort of festive saddle blanket to match his color scheme and a bridle with some tassels or bells attached. Also, I'd like his leg down and I'd like the alternative kirin scales and horn. Anything else the colorist wishes to add to make him look lovely is fine by me as long as it doesn’t take away from the general direction I appear to be going. :]

I think that'd be 2.45mil correct?

He is listed as a crossbreed due to his tail. If a "regular" tail is acceptable as a kirin, feel free to make him a regular kirin.  

Ary Keeyara

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:38 am
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

.:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Mindsend
Name of horse: Atzi
Owner: Pandora Talie
Temper: Conniving
Breed: Aztec
Description:
Eye color- golden brown
Hair color and style- dark brown top to a light brown bottom gradient; long flowing CC
Wings- see ref for colors and markings; type 3 Eagle style
Body- see ref for colors and markings; Draft body and leg feathers

Reference image: Atzi-Sandpaints
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: see ref
Premade Tag Number:
Hair/clothing edits (if any): See ref; feathered headpiece | neck piece | beaded jewelry | bone leg wrap | wing jewelry

Price: Wind adult stage 650k + High lvl mod v2 edits 300k? =950k (will give more if needed!)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:33 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Colorist wanted: The Amazing Mind XD
Name of horse: Umi
Owner: stormflower
Temper: outspoken
Breed: Magic Knight
Description : The ref. pics say it all.
Eye color: Pic ref. Blue
Hair Color: Pic ref. Light Blue
Mane Style: Very long and straight, slightly/moderately wind swept(whatever you feel will look best)-Ref.
Tail Style: Like the mane-long, straight, and slightly wind swept
Hooves: Very pale blue-almost white
Body color: Pale skin...really pale skin(pale flesh tone)
-Lots of Blue(s)

Reference image(s):This image is just a bit bigger for better detail of some of the outfit
This one is closer to the colors I'd like for her(only a slight difference in color clarity and size between those two)

Different views on the sword:
One
Crude cosplay
held upside down
Another cosplay-of the hilt
Default accessory color(s)?: custom accessories
Pre-made Tag Number: N/A
Tag frame color (for custom tag): any blue(s)
Tag feather color (for custom tag): any blue(s)
Tag BG (for custom tag): Fit as best you can
Hair/clothing edits (if any) : see ref. above.
*Hair: described above and in ref.
*Clothing: The boots on the pics. you can interpret how ever you like...whatever looks best, but I do want the bits of armor on the ankles/feet in there somehow and the knee guards and leg strap too.
*I guess the white of the boots just be long stalkings under the armor, I really want her normal hooves to show(so no 'shoes').
*All the jewelry/accessories and clothes interpreted as you see fit that works with the lines. See the ref. for most. Pic shows a decorative headband type decoration and a blue/gold bracelet on her right wrist; make it more of a top arm bracer. You can kinda see her glove on her left hand, but it's covered. I'd like it to be there, material look like the boots with a blue gem with gold detail around it (not a good ref. basically the style is like the rest on the main ref.)
*Id also love to somewhat incorporate the ribbon that's around the sword somewhere-maybe around her tail...
-There is a lot of room for artistic insight and freedom. If it's not too much I think it would be a nice touch for her to have her sword beside her somewhere...leaning against her or laying flat near her front hooves-on the left side since the character is left handed smile

If possible Id love a plain unclothed version. And maybe on her cert have her image flipped the other way if possible...that really doesn't matter, or just for my sake I can have her cert-fully clothed only- flipped both ways.

350k base price
+500k or more for heavy edits
-I hope everything is in order  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:01 pm
HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

.:Usdia:.
Colorist wanted: ---
Name of pony: Blackout
Owner: EchoLimaFoxtrot
Temper: Haughty
Breed: Sikorsky Decepticon
Description: His coloring should look like the ref's. Understand, he should be colored just as Blackout appears in his transformed stage, NOT the Helicopter version.... good luck and I am sorry.
Eyes - red and glowing
Hair - medium templated tail; mane editted (see bottom)
Reference image(s): .x. | .x. | .x. | .x.
Default accessory color(s)?: Red
Premade Tag Number: ---
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color: CC
Tag BG: 001 Mountain Forest
Hair/Accessory Edits: (minor)
+ Very Short and spiky (.x.)
+ Simple necklace with decepticon pendant (.x.)
+ Expression: should look stern or angry (not pissed, just bad-butt)
Price: 250K = 150K (usdia) + 100K (minor ed)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:13 pm
I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

.:Angeni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Windam
Owner: Feathered Lunra
Temper: Serious
Breed: Phoenix (or Rune God)
Theme: Cosplay
Description: He has a green coat with a creme underbelly. The colors can follow the third bird reference. He has a gold mask that goes over each teal-colored eye (no whites of the eyes. Pupils take over the whole eye like a bird), see all the bird references. He has a bright blue gem in the shape of a rounded off rectangle in the middle of his forehead.

Anime: Magic Knight Rayearth (Copy Rights - Clamp)
Reference image(s): General References -
1st Reference
Hair Reference
Four-Wing Bird References: One Two Three

Default accessory color(s)?: No thanks
Premade Tag Number:
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Yes.  

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:33 pm
I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

.:Angeni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:

Name of horse: "Mary" Tatiana Draculesti
Owner: Revolutionary Roniel (Just Roniel on the cert, please!)
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Righteous
Breed: Holy Strigoi
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Revelation
Description:
-bright silver eyes with a slight glow to them. Metallic, like real silver!
- For the mane a custom mane! The mane is black and described in the edits section.
- Hooves are a bright metallic silver!
- Wings: Angeni style 1! They should be white and silver. Check out the hawk wings in the refs for what their patterning should be! I'd like her wings patterned like a hawk but only in shades of white and silver.
Coloration: She should look like a light version of Vlad. A lot of the markings are based off of the flask in the ref section. I'd like her base coat color to be white. I'd like her to have the markings from the flask incorporated into her. The markings should run along her back and up her neck. The colors should be generally lighter and more silver/copper than Vlad's more rusted/aged tones. Like an untarnished version of Vlad!

I'd also like similar subtle little blood drips from the edges of her silver designs as Vlad has! Also, Vlad has various spooky red eyeball designs near his face. Feel free to use those for Mary too... but if you do, keep them a little more subtle (or more beautiful?).
Reference image(s):
Sketch ref (look at this for hair!)
Vlad
Vlad wingless
Flask
Silver cross
Ref for halo
Another ref for halo
Another ref for halo!
Ref 1 for bats
Ref 2 for bats
Angel ref 1
angel ref 2
Angel ref 3
Horse armor 1
Horse armor 2
Hawk wings
Premade Tag Number: Custom tag, please!
Tag BG (for custom tag): TBA
Hair: Custom hair! Her hair should look somewhat like Vlad's. You can see what I'm looking for in my sketch. It should be fluffier and longer than Vlad's with more wave and curl to it. Make it look very thick and luxurious!

Jewelry: I'd like her to have a silver cross on a chain hanging mid-way on her chest. It should be visible over her armor.

Bats: Like Vlad, Mary is followed by bats! I'd like as many as possible flapping around her. I'd really love if they were modeled off of the lattice-winged bats like seen in the ref images!

Expression: I'd like her to have a smug and self-righteous smile! It should be open-mouthed showing her teeth. I'd like both the mouth and the eyes/eyebrows edited to show the expression! With her teeth, I'd like her to have two vampire fangs poking out of her smile!

Halo: She has a halo of light around her face and hair! I'd like it to look like the weather patterns referenced.... like the rays of light are softly glowing off her with the impression of a halo around her head.

Armor: I'd like her to have armor! It should be somewhat a cross between the archangel armor in some of the refs and the horse armor in the other. I want her to look like a version of a glorious equine archangel... so make it snazzy! Her hair should come out from beneath any armor on her neck so it is still visible.

Note: I'd also like an unarmored version for when she isn't feeling quite so militant.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:56 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Colorist wanted: Mind~
Name of horse: Risetto
Owner: Cypran
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Vivid
Breed: OC Cosplay
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Uni/Regular crossbreed. (Uni horn removed, Cloven hooves and Uni tail retained.)
Hair color is white, spiked and with bangs like the references.
Eyes, lime green- no pupil.
Base is dark grey, nearly black.
Designs in gold and rusty red. The first ref has color samples.
Hooves should be silver or gold, whichever is more fitting.
[ x ] Reference contains the design and color samples.
Reference Image(s): [ x ], [ x ], Bangs, [ Temeo ]
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color: Like the markings.
Tag feather color: Like the markings.
Long spiked back white mane (back of neck) to be cut/styled similar to [ x ].
Bangs should be edited like this but in white. [ x ]
Long, white, spiked mane which travels down the back and just beyond the base of the tail. Should be very feathery, along with the tail fur and the mane along the back. See Ref
Uni tail edited to be as similar to the first two references as possible while still being an Uni tail.
White fur on the front legs from just below the shoulder and from the hock downwards on the back legs.
Expression edited to be a longer, more devious smile.
Around his neck he should have a few, thin silver necklaces.

Since I can't have Ris' horns without it being a Kalona, if you can do a different interpretation of them, be it an accessory or otherwise, please do. C:

Inkvore

Dangerous Member

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:39 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

.:TWIN Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Sebastian
Owner: Kaitaia
Temper: Unpretentious
Breed: OC
Description: x3 These are twin OCs of mine. They're a grey base, with white patches and white and grey splatters. I know this is a really bad description, its really best to look at the references. THEY LOOK A LOT NICER THAN I'M DESCRIBING, I SWEAR.

• Body/Base Color - draft body with leg feathers. Mostly grey, with white patches on face and legs, white blanket type marking, with white and grey slotches on that, vaguely appaloosa like, but not really.
  • Eye Color - Bright green
  • Hairstyle - Forever foal!
  • Tail-style - Medium
  • Mane/Tail Color - Almost black, with white streaks. Should be around 80% black, 20% white. No more white than that.
  • Accessories - Silver 3 hoop earrings
  • Additional Notes - Have fun with them! Don't worry about exactness.

Reference image(s): http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn276/oneoverthree/SebNLily.png
http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/86/rowan.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/Kaitaia/Coloring Samples/TattooBoy.jpg
Was originally based on this waja: http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/2093/8260030953569.png
Default accessory color?: See description!
Premade Tag Number: 018
Hair/clothing edits (if any): None

Name of horse: Lily
Owner: Kaitaia
Temper: Thoughtful
Breed: OC
Description: x3 These are twin OCs of mine. They're a grey base, with white patches and white and grey splatters. I know this is a really bad description, its really best to look at the references. THEY LOOK A LOT NICER THAN I'M DESCRIBING, I SWEAR.

• Body/Base Color - Mostly grey, with white patches on face and legs, white blanket type marking, with white and grey slotches on that, vaguely appaloosa like, but not really.
  • Eye Color - Bright green
  • Hairstyle - Curly 2
  • Tail-style - Forever foal
  • Mane/Tail Color - Almost black, with white streaks. Should be around 80% black, 20% white. No more white than that.
  • Accessories - Beaded bracelets, white with pink beads; Flowers, pink with white centers
  • Additional Notes - Have fun with them! Don't worry about exactness.

Reference image(s): http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn276/oneoverthree/SebNLily.png
http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/86/rowan.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/Kaitaia/Coloring Samples/TattooBoy.jpg
Was originally based on this waja: http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/2093/8260030953569.png
Default accessory color?: See description!
Premade Tag Number: 018
Hair/clothing edits (if any): None

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items