Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
♣The 2nd Lucky Cafe♣[Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:16 am
User Image

Silver nodded. "Don't hesitate to tell me anything else..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:18 am
Shizumia Hiraromi

User Image

Shizumia stepped into the kitchen waiting for Caelyn."I really hope she didn't hear anything..."

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:39 pm
Caelyn followed after Shizumia. "Who, Shizu-chan?" she asked her. She felt she should tell her what she told, or rather showed Silver.
"Shizu-chan.... I have something to show you."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:26 pm
Shizumia Hiraromi

User Image

Shizumia had a puzzled expression."Um what would you like to show me?"She was also thinking about her conversation or rather argument with Raikou.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:30 pm
User Image

Silver's eyes fllickered a little. ".... Why.... did that dreaded view come up?" She thought to herself. "That pain and fear.... why is it coming back to me now?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:38 pm
Ro finished wiping up the stain, finially, and dusted off her dress. Sighing heavily, she stood up slowly, rubbing her kneecaps inorder to get the feeling back into them. When she did, she gasped at how much they realy hurt.
"Ouch... I was down there too long." she dropped herself into a chair and closed her eyes, merely willing herself to enjoy the breeze coming in from the open door and windows.
aAfter a few moments, she got from the chair.
"Well, back to work."

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

TET0 KASANE

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:12 am
Hikari stood behind the counter with nothing to do and Raikou stood right next to her. "Why are you next to me you creep?" Hikari said to Raikou disgusted.

"Why? It's just to be near my love," Raikou replied.

Hikari made a face that looked like she was going to barf, "Thanks but I don't need your love,"

They both just stood there staring at the door from behind the counter. Both of them know that there will be something/someone coming to ruin the cafe.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:42 pm
Caelyn reached for her hand, hesitating. Should I.... What she does the same thing Silver does? Caelyn shook her head.
"Can.. you give me your hand?.... Please?" she asked her.

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:50 pm
Shizumia Hiraromi

User Image

Shizumia hesitated at first then slowly extended her hand to Caelyn."Can i ask what your doing...?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:37 pm
User Image
User Image

"SILVER!!!!!" Silver jerked her head up at the familiar voice she heard calling her name. "M-master Dark!" She gasped, when the violet haired demon hugged her. "It is you! I missed you so much, my cute little assasin!" Dark said, smothering her. "Y-young Master, please don't say things like that out loud!"  

Ai Hasana

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:21 pm
Roselina's eyebrows arched highly when a random person with purple hair and eyes called out, "SILVER!!" and the woman was sudenly enveloped in a hug.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Dark pouted as Silver gently pushed him away. "Everyone, I would like to introduce you to my master Dark Nitesky." She said. "Yo!" Dark grinned.  

Ai Hasana

TET0 KASANE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:35 pm
((HAHA! DARK MOUSSY FROM DNAngel, I read DNAngel and thought it was pure win =D))

"Hello, Dark," Hikari said with a gentle smile and Raikou's hello following hers.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:17 pm
User Image
User Image

"Hello, Miss Hikari." Dark took Hikari's hand and kissed it. "Thank you for hiring me. It's a pleasure to finally meet you....." "Y-young Master, please don't do that in front of Raikou....." Silver muttered.

((YES, DN ANGEL IS ONE OF MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITES XD))  

Ai Hasana

TET0 KASANE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:36 pm
User Image

~Raikou Shimizu~

Raikou stood there gazing with fury at Dark when he kissed his beloved hands. Raikou turned away, "GAH! How dare he kiss my mistress like that! She's out of his league!" Raikou thought in anger.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff