Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]
L5R - Jade Legacy OOC thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agent Sinistra

Dangerous Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:01 pm
I'm writing it up in a PM right now. It's a little long and slightly complicated. >>;  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:35 pm
Agent Sinistra
I'm writing it up in a PM right now. It's a little long and slightly complicated. >>;

I'll finish my official audit tomorrow. Got distracted by a phone call. Most of what I accomplished was just overlooking character background info.

You never finished the description for your father! You kind of trailed off... D:

Could you mark which of your spells are Innate? It's no big deal now at character creation, but it might matter later on.

Since you're a Shugenja, marking Spells/Day or something beneath each ring/pair of traits might not be a bad idea. Like how I did with Void Points. Either that, or have something listed under your Spells section.

You attack with your Bo using 4k2, and you damage with 3k2. You also might want to jot down the Armor TN modification using staffs after your attack, or somesuch.

The character sounds really cute ^-^ I look forward to seeing her in game!

EDIT: I rolled your bad fortune. It's one of the options that isn't immediately obvious (not 2, 3, 4, 5, or 9.)  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Agent Sinistra

Dangerous Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:19 pm
Thanks for the input, Rain. I'm not very familiar with mechanics for Lot5R, so I appreciate any help you're willing to offer up.

I'll work on adding the spells per day and correcting the mistakes.

And sorry about the dad. XD I was in the middle of looking up info about his original clan when I came up with the idea I pitched to you.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:13 pm
Rain... my bow is my second weapon. As for background and a lot of stuff, I'm going to be working on it a bit. I'll make sure to get it to you.

Yea... i started with arrows and no bow.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Agent Sinistra

Dangerous Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:29 am
Man, family lines are so confusing at times. Make me wish I played orphans from time to time. But then I remember how much fun it is to come up with them. rofl

Also, as a head's up, Rain, I changed it so that the maho-tsukai grandfather is from the paternal side.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:50 am
Also, there is the fact that a Rokugani "Family" has hundreds of individuals sworn to the name, but few are related to each other actually.

I need to work on Kojiro's family ><  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Agent Sinistra

Dangerous Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:23 am
Yeah, so far I've got at least three different families involved in Kyumi's so far.

Her paternal grandfather was originally part of the Akodo family (He's this guy's younger brother by a couple years). And yes, that was part of the idea that I had that I PMed Rain about.

Her mother was originally an Ikoma Shugenja who ended up marrying into the family.

Then there's Kyumi's aunt (paternal) who originally trained as a courtier with the Ikoma, and ended up marrying into a Doji family that lives in Toshi Rando.

Perhaps it's somewhat fortunate (for me, anyway) that her uncle and older brother are dead/MIA. That's one less aunt, set of cousins, and potential sister-in-law to deal with. rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:32 am
It helps to work on only those members who are really important. For example, I don't think I'll pay much attention to Kojiro's brother or sister or their families.  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Agent Sinistra

Dangerous Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:21 am
Well, I've got the general family tree drawn out, and I'm pretty sure that I'm not going to be adding any more family members to it. So now, it's just making sure that I remember all the relationships correctly while I write down their information. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:30 am
Yours is a bit more ambitious than mine. I think I'm done describing all the members in Kojiro's family that I want to. GGFather, Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, Wife. ><  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:36 am
Hrrm...Am I reading too much into Rain's avatar? I think we broke him ><  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:45 am
I don't know... Maybe his dice ended up exploding? 8D  

Agent Sinistra

Dangerous Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:48 am
If that happened, then someone got the meaning of exploding dice wrong. ><  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:20 am
Plainsfox
If that happened, then someone got the meaning of exploding dice wrong. ><

Just as planned...  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:30 am
If Rain bites it, who's going to run all of the things Rain is running? ><  
[L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games