Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Magical Technical... Accepting See PG1! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:20 pm
Rayna listened as he spoke. She wondered why he seemed to down himself so much. She sat beside him pulling out a sandwich from her bag and then another. "It's not much till I get home, but want a snack?" She handed one of them to him in hopes it may raise his spirits some. "How can you tell we are not alone?" She heard the other part of his comments letting it filter in her mind. She had noticed a comment previously along the same lines and began to wonder about her new friend. She debated in her mind and decided to play off as if it was nothing for now. He was a new friend, if he was other then what he said, she wanted to know him better before deciding to question or freak out. She sighed munching an a bit of her sandwich to the thought of others in the woods. She wanted it to surprise her but she didn't. "It doesn't surprise me. Others being here I mean. My aunts would tell me war stories of when villages on the boarders had what was left of mages taken for war. It's not usually long before they're taken." She hushed herself a moment knowing in a day or so she would have to leave her home either way. She had been foolish earlier thinking it would be safe to live still. "They'll come back in a day or two and take what's left of the people. We shouldn't be there when it happens, assuming the techy side doesn't attack first." She wasn't sure how much S'rasha knew about how the boarders worked. Though from other reactions she had assumed not and thought it better not to worry him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:39 pm
S'rasha snatched up the sandwich in his mouth and gobbled it down. "Thank you...and I can tell we aren't alone because I've learned to track very well in this jungle. There are sign of another..." Hopefully with the confusion of his dissappearance the armies would not push in this region but then again it might be incentive for them to do so. Perhaps if he got back to the village he could hold them off. S'rasha streched his limbs both mechanical and not, testing them. He was still in prime condition. He could not fault his makers in quality, it would soon be their downfall. He decided to take a better lookout and climbed up a tree while Rayna ate. There would be no prisoners if they attacked her village. Magic scared them that much. But it was also because the village would be burnt to the ground. It was too difficult to fight them on their own ground.  

HrtBrkr

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:48 pm
Rayna listened nodding in understanding. Though felt silly a moment having asked the question. She watched as he went up one tree and let him be for now. She looked around for a bit unsure of where to go after they got to the village. The boarderlands was all she knew. She wasn't sure how she could fit in more inland, she was strange as it was according to some of the village folk now. She would finish her sandwich and look up a moment before pulling out the map. Again it had changed. She knew something was up now and wondered what was going on. "S'rasha, something's wrong. The map shows the area's changed again. It only changes once every couple years, never twice." She held the map seeing which direction her home was in now seeing it closer to what had looked like a beach of sorts on the map. "Well, I guess someone's playing with magic somewhere and woods don't like it."

He would appear beside the tree looking down at the girl. He never did understand why the three best wishes he knew in these parts cared to train one like this. As far as he knew she was a simple human, but their interest sparked more investigation. He had noticed the panther earlier in the morning and felt something off yet not when around her. Knowing this he could quickly guess at what she may be becoming in the long run. He made a quick glance around sensing one other unsure where they were before he spoke to the girl. "So, your aunts are gone and you're already running off on your own? How, disappointing. I would have thought you to stay in that sad little boarder village."

Rayna nearly jumped hearing the voice that was familiar though not S'rasha's. She stood looking to the High Wizard and tried her hardest not to be disrespectful. She blanked unsure of what to say and simply looked to him a moment. "Aren't you supposed to be with the others?"

"I am the first for the calling. Well the first to pick who I want." He smiled towards her readying his wards in case she knew of her potential, or her aunts had taught her soft spells. "I'll have you know it took me a little bit to find you, what with the woods shifting about. The rest will be gathered for the calling by morning. You should feel honored being the first picked." He smiled again knowing all mages and regular humans knew what the calling was in the boarderlands. "So, be a good girl your aunt makes you to be and come along."

She looked around a moment for a way to leave but knew like her friend in the tree, outrunning a high wizard could be impossible. She took a step back shaking her head towards his comments. "I'm not sure that's how the mages see it. Really, I'm glad doing my part here in the boarderlands." She knew there wasn't anything she could actually do, she just didn't want to be part of the calling. She made a mental note to get away fast and warn the village before he could catch her. She just wasn't sure the how to do that part.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:01 pm
S'rasha's senses were deceived by magic, the only way a wizard could approach like that. He did not move but instead listened intently. "The Calling? What in the world?" Rayna looked uneasy but this was her world right? The wizard says its an honor. Maybe she is just awe struck. S'rasha decided to watch and see what happened. No use getting in the middle of something he didn't need to. But he was ready to if he had to. Wizards always made him uneasy anyways.  

HrtBrkr

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:18 pm
He would smile seeing her uneasiness and knew she had been told. "Well Ray, they'll come sooner or later, might as well come now and have it over with right? Well, lest nothing does happen in which case you could be waiting a while." He smiled enjoying his little game with her mind. He honestly didn't know why enjoyed downgrading her as much as he had since first meeting her.

"Don't call me Ray. Only my friends and Aunts can call me that." She said defiantly. She took another step back hoping he wouldn't notice and tried remembering any spell her aunts taught her that could get her away and give a better chance to warn the village. "I'm not going."

His smile faded as he realized she finally got a backbone towards him. He had noted her taking steps away and shook his head. "Little Ray, honestly where do you think you're going to go? There's no one here, lest your little panther friend has returned, in which case if is magical will be drafted like all others in this land. And then what would you do? No friends, no family, might as well come with me."

Rayna felt her face flush slightly as he continued to call her 'Ray'. She figured by now he wasn't going to give up and looked to the ground. She particularly didn't like what he had said of her friend. She called what she could of one of her aunts spells and raised her hand. As she did sand from the ground rose in a puff towards him. She would take this time to turn and try running away. She hoped in her mind that the panther would stay hidden and safe.

"You little! Come here!" He scowled as she through the low level spell towards him. And before she could get far he grabbed her arm and pulled her to him, wrapping his arms around her as she struggled. "You will be part of the calling. And then I'll never have to hear another sob story from your aunts about how they had to leave you alone." He had to admit she was a bit tougher then she looked though knew a spell or two would stop that, he just couldn't decide which would be better to use.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:26 pm
S'rasha saw the turn of events unfold. While the wizard was distracted he had jumped out of his perch to find a better hiding place. When the wizard grabbed Rayna S'rasha acted. He began to circle the wizard, growling and whispering, hoping to disorient him. "You feel powerful wizard? This the best use of your time? What makes you tick old man? I've run into way too many of your kind. The only difference is I don't have to listen to you..." S'rasha continued to move about quickly, silently, invisibly. "I will use these woods against him. Seeing as how they gave him trouble in tracking the girl..."  

HrtBrkr

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:33 pm
He looked about hearing a voice and moved so his back was against the tree and the girl in front of him. He imagined she would be used sooner or later. He motioned to hold her with one arm as the other searched his pocket for a familiar pouch of herbs and smiled. "Whoever you are, very clever being able to hide from me. Not an easy task by any means. The girl is going to the calling, stay out of this business.

She continued trying to break free though it wasn't happening. She heard S'rasha and feared for him. "Stay hidden!" She called out. She didn't feel like seeing a friend possibly hurt on her account. She turned to see the pouch and knew what it was. She started moving her arms about finally knocking it to the ground and watching the small flame created. She wouldn't let him teleport, not while they were so close.

"Why you little, be glad I have a back up." He tried again to held her despite her resistance. "You'll die anyway out here little ray, why not do so in a good useful way? And whoever is there, unless you wish to hurt the girl, I would back off."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:07 pm
Diz pondered on the thought that it could have just been the magic of this world interfering with his opticle implates but he could feel it in his gut that something wasn't right here. "Hmm... Ok, stay close to me." He replied to the girl as he turned back round and began walking again. He couldn't shake this uneasy feeling in his gut that something about this jungle wasn't right, by either worlds standards.

Nutrino Starwind

HrtBrkr

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:27 pm
S'rasha didn't take kindly to threats, especially when he had the upper hand. He climbed quickly and quietly inverted down the tree the wizard was leaning against. "Only one shot I suppose..." S'rasha bit the shoulder of the arm the wizard was using to hold the girl. Once Rayna was free he sprinted a few feet away then back to slam his body agains the wizard into the tree, in hopes of at least knocking the wind out of him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:56 pm
He cursed feeling pain in his shoulder. The pain causing an involuntary reaction of letting the girl slip his grasp. As he had made another reach for her though he would see the panther once more to be slammed against the tree. He glared as he regained his breath and readied his supply of magic And calling a spell. He held a pendant he wore tightly. As it began glowing the energy would rise, his hand extending and soon wild like vines would erupt from the ground to try ensnaring the two. "If I can't have the little whelp, neither will you animal."

Rayna felt him let go and took off out of reach. She stopped looking behind her seeing S'rasha attacking him and was worried. More as she noticed the casting. "S'rasha get back!" She looked around finding anything she could throw at the High wizard to break the concentration but it was too late. She dodged a few of the vines hoping the panther was better at it. She looked around seeing the area of vines growing and had to try keeping out of the way while trying to figure out how to help her friend. She looked down finding some rocks and took aim. She smiled seeing them hit the wizard though apparently not enough to phase him as he laughed at her attempts. She scowled and threw another making a small cut on his forehead under his hat line.

The high wizard felt the rock and glared at the girl. As soon as he had her, the next wounded soldier of the war would get her for this trouble. Then he would care less what would happen to the rest of her. "I told you little Ray, Humans are commanded to the calling. You know this, do you really want to turn your back on the people trying to protect this realm from those, Techies?" His tone implying how vile he thought of the other side.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

HrtBrkr

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:19 pm
Satisfied with freeing Rayna, S'rasha stopped to fight this wizard. That was until a vine grew out of the ground to grab his foot. Pulling away, S'rasha began to run towards Rayna. After the wizard's last comment S'rasha turned and glared at the mage. "And what makes you so much better than 'us' wizard?" He knew that would reveal him to be what he'd been hiding but S'rasha didn't much care in the heat of this battle. "It's never the soldier that start these wars...we just have to finish them. It's the high powers that cause all the trouble...the ones like you" S'rasha growled at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:39 pm
He looked to the panther as he referanced himself as a Techy then looked towards Rayna with shame and disgust. "You have been allowing a Techy on mage lands? That is a betrayal that cannot be forgiven." He pulled more power from his stone His other hand diverting it to a green stone hidden in his pocket. As he felt it's pull he removed it throwing it towards Rayna. Then would smile as it hit the ground by her feet. Within moment the ground around them would begin shaking and pieces giving way beneath them quickly.

Rayna listened to them both hearing her suspicions of her friend confirmed though decided she didn't care. She would take her friend over most mages she knew any day. "At least he treats me like an actual person and not war fodder!" She called to him, then saw the stone thrown at her. She looked down feeling the ground shaking and knew to move fast. "S'rasha watch your feet!" Knowing now he was really a Techy she figured some warning was in order as the ground began giving way. She jumped back a few times trying to escape it but slipped at the last part, hanging on to the edge. The ground finally stopped revealing the hole between them all and no sight below to it's end.

He laughed seeing his hole and the girl then would turn his attentions to the panther once more. "Now that she can't go anywhere, I'll deal with her after I destroy you." He motioned again with his hand commanding his vines to seek out the panther hoping to have caught him off guard with the earth displacement.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

HrtBrkr

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:53 pm
S'rasha laughed. "These woods are mine. Not magical nor technical." Expecting the vines this time, S'rasha leaped away. This would be tough for he usually struck from the shadows. "Tell me mage, what is this calling you are so obsessed with?" With that S'rasha's synthetic claws grew an inch and he lept at the mage.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:02 pm
He looked towards the panther in anger. Then smiled as he asked of the calling. As he charged he would motion his arm once more raising the vines like a wall before him. "The calling is where humans replace what has been damaged in battle. Kind of like what i believe you techies call 'rob tics' or 'Cynth tics' The part on our soldiers that was damaged, be it a leg or an arm or what not is given by the humans to the mage in need of it." He smiled glancing towards the girl seeing her holding on. "Except the traitors. They're judged by magic councils. Ours is not lenient as others may be." His smile never faded as he motioned for the vines to try and ensnare the panther.

Rayna listened trying to look back but stopped as it only caused her to loose more grip. She cursed in her mind not being very useful in the fight and tried her best to gain some footing to get back up from dangling on the edge. She took a moment securing her grip before looking to see the high wizard and noticed something odd. "S'rasha! Get the pendant away from him! It's his magic source, otherwise he'll just keep dodging." She called out. She wasn't sure how with the constant dodging they were to get the pendant from him but knew it best if they did.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers