Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Autumn Crisp

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:50 pm
User ImageKirin came near Hana and told "H-H-Hana-chan...Just calm down. They will answer you as soon as possible." Kirin tried to calm down her since they were from Military, And from childhood, Kirin was scared of police and everything.

Yes, Kirin might be the most scaredy cat in that whole school, but she was a nurse at least.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:50 pm
"Im ok," He turns to Kirin who is preoccupied with trying to fix wounds he has, that would be if he had any. "Im ok." he turned to Ryuu who looekd quite familiar. "Have you seen anybody else?"  

Celebrity01

2,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:59 pm
User ImageSurprised that Hana was talking like that to a military personal Ryuu was going to try to calm her down but Kirin spoke up instead

"Kirin has a point Hana if she's able to she'll answer them

Looking to Koji still quiet looked up to Mico at the top of the stairs of the basement"No, hopefull there are some still though alive...where'd you get guns?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:04 pm
User Image

I began to look at Mico, Kirin, and Ryuu angerily.

" You guy do know that when I start to think, you should shut up, right? " I began to realise that I spoke more out of fear, I began to rub my head.

" Look I'm sorry I'm just trying to think of how the heck we're supost to get out of here with these things following every noise we make." i began to pace slightly, " I mean if we could carry a sound proof room around us all the time then we'de be...."

An idea poped into my head down here in the base ment were old, sleeping bags pillows and tons of old shoes that in worn correctly would let us move siliently through the hall making us invisable to the zombies.

" I got it every one grab as much pillows, as you can and switch out your shoes for these older ones, I bet if we sound proof our bodies we can sneek pass everyone of the Zombified students, and look for survivers easily! "

I began running around the base ment looking for my sound proof suit.

Mizukie_Hibachi

Autumn Crisp

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:08 pm
User Image"H-H-Hana-chan! That's not really a good idea! If...one of us failed to get quietly through the zombies, Then that's a disaster! We aren't one mind you know Hana-chan." Kirin spoke up again to Hana. Yes it was a good idea, But Kirin found a point for herself. They aren't one mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:11 pm
User ImageSirena had no answer in the end. So she walked out of the corner and to the people again. She heard what Hana said...She wasn't angry or happy. After Sirena heard Kirin, her mood softened a bit.

"Both of those girls are right," Sirena stepped in middle of the group. "Hana is right that we can take soft things and change to older shoes. But then again the nurse is right that we aren't one mind" Sirena looked around the group.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:21 pm
User Image

"That's not what I saw!" I began to pick up two to three pillows and toss them at Kirin.

" You see I've been down here since the Stundents got bitten, and what I saw is that a flash bomb didn't even bother these things, but mine were silent bombs. So I bet if we had a couple of Fire Crackers we'de be able to throw them and get the Zombies off our tracts even if we were close to them! "

My eye began to gleem as if I was seeing a Hugh Diamond. " Better yet some trip mines would be great, set them up at areas we've already been, and one of there one trips it and, " I began to chuckle a little, " They head to killed someone who's already dead and one of them! Leaving us to go to the tower Zombie free!"

I had this kind of look as my glasses slid down my nose a little bit, " That's what the older shoes are for, the pillow go around our body the old shoes go on our feet. How are you even passing your classes with that kind of knowlege?" I then wnet back to looking for pillows.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:24 pm
User ImageRyuu was about to speak up so things wouldn't turn into an argument but after Sirena steped in a settled this matter and he agreed.

"Alright but I'm not leaving them behind, when we do get out of here I don't want to be walking around in old shoes stepping on glass and especially when I have to run. Pillows wouldn't provide much protection though."  

Heart of Madness

Celebrity01

2,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:27 pm
"I happened to get good grades in my class before my teachers were zombies, and no i dotn think you are the police. Look, im trying to get out of here-just as veryone else is- but this arguing will get us nowhere. Now that i think of it that would be a good idea." Mico went down to go hel her grab more pillows. "Though, when we do leave this place, where woudl we go then?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:31 pm
User ImageSirena giggled a bit and told to herself "Pathetic guy..." As Sirena heard what Mico said again and she turned to the group and told "To my house. I had lived here before, I have a house here. There would be more safer and I got all equipment there." Sirena stood up and looked at Mico.

"Not police huh? To tell truly, If you called police, None of them would come and rescue you, You get it? We came her just to take survivors, And you are telling we aren't police? Maybe not, but at least we may be called higher than them" Sirena breathed again after talking coldly to Mico.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Autumn Crisp

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:33 pm
User ImageKirin stepped in the arguement and told "G-G-Guys! We should stop this fighting and team up! We can't survive with acting as our own selves." Kirin shouted. Kirin then looked up at all those guys who stared at her shouting.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff