Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:41 pm
TwilightZeo
Qastor Sugino Sakada
TwilightZeo
i hate to kill both ur plans but cloud is full
Cant be... Shin only said Leaf is closed..... and when I talked to him he didnt say anything about cloud being full. o.O

(ohh well i mean if it's not now that would kinda of suck cuz he tole me it was soo =/
cuz i wanted to go their.)

I believe we are closed for Genin. Leastways, last time I checked the roster-thingy it was full of names in the Genin area.
smile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:05 am
Got my bloodline approved now waiting on the profile....  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:34 am
I wish you two would have listened instead of arguing back.
CLOUD IS CLOSED!
Edit that and I'll read over them again.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:05 pm
Misujage
I wish you two would have listened instead of arguing back.
CLOUD IS CLOSED!
Edit that and I'll read over them again.
Damn now I gotta find a new sensei.... this might take a while... can someone put that up there then for future discrepancies case, cause apparently Shin doesnt even know this? :3 Its not a problem though.....  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:24 pm
Howaido Hatake
The Lost Child

User Image

Birth date: Undocumented
Birthplace: Undocumented
Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 86 lbs

Original Eye Color: Black
Personality: Very active and loyal, he formed many strong bonds with the villagers and is very happy with the life hes been given. His active go get it attitude is only topped by his sense of nationalism. He knows when to be serious and when to fight; he will do anything to protect his village.
Nindo: "I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

Village: Sand
Class: Bukijutsu

Battle Data

Bloodline / Clan: Hatake
Bloodline Stage: Stage 1
Implant/Curse/Other: ---

Chakra Pool: 200
Chakra Color: Black
Chakra Elements: Lightning

Strengths:
• Weaponry
• Devotion
Weaknesses:
• Ninjutsu Restrictions
• Only one element
Fears:
• Fire
• Becoming inadequate

Attributes:
• Vow of Dedication: Can survive up to 2 S ranked attacks if fighting for his village.
• Quick Strength: He is one of the few shinobi with both superior strength and speed in his arsenal of physical weapons. (Strength and Speed of that above his rank. [Chuunin] )
Class Attribute:
• Arrogant Skill: Able to wield weapons with slightly advanced prowess

Shinobi Data

Senkou
Weapon Type: Tanto
Weapon Range: Short
Weapon Weight: Light
Weapon Properties: Can use the white Hatake chakra to enhance cutting power.

Senryu
Weapon Type: Wakizashi
Weapon Range: Medium
Weapon Weight: Medium

Kiyo-Inu
Weapon Type: Head Cleaver
Weapon Range: Long
Weapon Weight: Heavy

Headband Location | Color
Around Neck | Red
Accessory Clothing | Color
Family Robes | Black

Summoning Type:
• ---
Pacts:
• ---

Completed Missions:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Technique List

Ninjutsu

◤ Non-Elemental:
• Henge no Jutsu [Transformation Technique]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [Substitution Technique]
• Bushin no Jutsu [Clone Technique]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [Act of Water Surface Walking]
• Kinobori no Waza [Act of Tree Climbing]
• Kai [Release]

◤ Raiton:

◤ Bloodline:

Taijutsu

Sunagakure no Taijutsu: Pai Qua Quan/Stage 1

Bukijutsu

Kumogakure Style - Paralyzing Fear Of Death/Stage 1

Descending Greatness - Shigure Soen/Stage 1

Kenjutsu: Shunkan no Hagane/Stage 1

History

An escaped slave, his parents lived in the impoverished edge of Fire Country. They survived by paying and trading with slave dealers and thieves and rogue ninja. Their small settlement was put behind on payments when a plague hit the land from the Wind Country and when the slave holders came to collect their debt they enslaved the small population to cover their monetary losses. Howaido was born into slavery and named simply for the color of his hair. On his 10th birthday his parents were murdered for attempting to send him out of the slave trade. Howaido was kept by his trader and when he finally proved useless the man beat him near to death. Believing Howaido dead he left his body in a land not far from the Sand Village, Howaido was saved here by a Sand Jounin returning from her mission. The kind woman took Howaido back to the village where the Kazekage adopted him as a village member and put him in the hospital to be nursed back to health. Howaido developed a strong bond with this woman and on his 13th birthday he became a Gennin under the womans instruction, his savior was now his sensei. Howaido is loyal to only the Sand Village and puts all his faith in his sensei and the Kazekage, willing to die for the village that saved his life. He holds strong resentment for the Leaf Village having not done anything to stop the slave traders, though it is likely they knew nothing of the events that took place. he is often referred to as the Lost Hatake being the only pure blood child of the clan to be separated from the Leaf Village.

Adjusted History and what not....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:01 pm
Approved.  

KNIGHTDP456

2,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:44 pm
Amara Virtanen
Nine

User Image

Birth date: 4/27
Birthplace: Kemi, Finland
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 120lbs

Personality: Amara seems to have two different personalities. Her normal one is a sweet, innocent, and shy girl who consistantly hides behind a mask. However, she can change into a tempting seductress who will use any means to get what she wants.
Nindo:

Village: Mist
Class: Genjutsu

Battle Data

Chakra Pool: 225
Chakra Color: Sea Blue
Chakra Elements: Lightning and Water

Strengths:
• Can use her body to seduce males
• Stealthy and is able to blend in to her surroundings.
Weaknesses:
• Can be clingy to someone she likes like a dog who sticks to their master.
• Weak against Taijutsu,
Fears:
• Having someone see her face / someone taking her mask without permission
• Spiders

Attributes:
• Is physically built to avoid as many attacks as she can
• Strong legs to run faster
Class Attribute:
• Learn Genjutsu [1] Post Faster
• C. Attribute - Perceiving Mind: Able to detect Genjutsu under rank D

Shinobi Data

Dragon's Breath
Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Range: 18 inches
Weapon Weight: 20lbs
Weapon Properties: made of a durable, thin blade. Only to really be used when there are no other options.

Around Neck | White
Flack Jacket Style | Color
Long | White
Backpack Style | Color
Tiny | White
Cloak | White

Completed Missions:
D Rank :: 0 {All Start At Zero}

Technique List

Ninjutsu

◤ Non-Elemental
{Start with the following six}
• Kai [Release]

◤ Lightning

◤ Water

Genjutsu

History

~-~ The Lost Memories ~-~

Amara was born the daughter of Jukka and Maria Virtanen. She lived in beautiful Finland with both of her parents, though they would occasionally head to Italy for vacations. It is pretty clear to say that Amara had a decent childhood.

She was one of the brightest in her classes. She always did well and her hobbies included drawing, playing the flute, and even singing on occassion. Of course she had many friends who enjoyed the same activities.

One in particular was named Tuomas. He was a boy around her age, which at this point was about eight years old. The two of them were nearly inseperable. The two of them would often be found out in the fields laughing and playing or doing chores together. It was the kind of simple pleasure that we all have at one point, but never remember until it's all gone.

Of course, this was all before L.E.L.L came along and abducted the girl.

~-~ L.E.L.L: The Tale of the Lost Eleven Little Littermates ~-~

L.E. L.L., also known as the Lost Elven Littermates, was a criminal organization created by a group of rich men who wished to have their own personal assassins. The leaders of this group came from all over the world. Their common goal was to get rid of their competition so they could become even richer. It was the sort of greed that people tell tales off.

The men decided to kidnap children from different regions who they believed would make excellent assassins. Amara was Number Nine out of Eleven Little Littermates. These children were all scared at first. But through methods like starvation and beatings, each one of them fell into line as nearly any human would.

Training was difficult. And those who failed were killed, dumped, and replaced by another child. All the children were pretty much the same age. This age ranged from 8-10 years of age. When Amara was kidnapped, she was 9 years of age.

Of course, as they were trained, certain Littermates tried to get on the goodside of their Masters more than others. Each Littermate had a different method of killing. Amara's method was to kill by acting sweet and seductive. Of course, these missions didn't start until she was 13 years of age.

~-~ Number Nine Versus Number One ~-~

Amara (Number Nine) and Number One were rivals. Each one was the highest ranking child assassin in their group. Of course, Number One had been at the top longer. And now that Number Nine was starting to get noticed, the two were at eachother's throats on a regular basis.

Yearning to get some sort of satisfaction, even if it was as small as a pat on the head, the two fought. Mercilessly. Number One broke Number Nine's leg when they were sent on a mission together. And to repay Number one, Number Nine broke his collar bone.

This caused the Masters some concern. Two of the Eleven Little Littermates were fighting with one another. Like two dogs fighting for the affection of their master. It was bloody, and their attempt and annihilating one another caused them to slip up a couple of times. Being repremanded seemed to mean nothing to them.

Of course, that is until Little Number Nine escaped.

~-~ Number Nine's Great Escape and Recapture ~-~

Number Nine at the age of fourteen was sent after a young man residing in Japan. He was the son of the Tsuchikage that was serving the Stone Village at that time. Her mission was to kill him so her Masters could gain control over the Stone Village.

It was supposed to be an easy mission. Hell, it WAS an easy mission! Number Nine could do this. She had developed quite beautifully and had been trained on how to use that body to lure men to their deaths. Of course, when she met the man she was going to kill, he didn't seem to want to take her to bed.

This caused some problems for her. The man instead was kind and showed her that he was not interested in her body, but her mind instead. The two often talked. And as they talked, Number Nine was able to finally open her eyes and see the evil that had been done to her. Number Nine refused to kill him...

Number Nine didn't return. This naturally caused the Masters some concern, and Number One was sent out after her. Number One tracked her down mercilessly, and the two did battle once again. Number One saw this as his chance to kill Number Nine, and to cause her more pain he killed off the Tsuchikage's son himself.

Of course, the Masters knew Number One's want to kill Number Nine. So the other Littermates were sent after them as well. This caused Number Nine to be successfully captured, and Number One was unable to kill his rival.

~-~ Retraining ~-~

Number Nine was retrained. Brainwashed once again until she once again became a faithful servant. She and Number One still fought to be top of the litter, but it didn't seem to happen as often.

With retraining, she was a cold hearted killer. Nothing phased her anymore. Of course, since the incident, there had been rumors going around as to what had happened to all the lost children from different countries. The Ninja Villages were contracted to help track down these lost children.

Feeling this pressure on the back of their necks, the mysterious Masters scrapped the project. All the children were left in the middle of nowhere with no memories of what had happened in the years they had been enslaved. Because of this, Number One and Number Nine did not remember the hate they had for one another and became friends before going their separate ways.

~-~ A Ninja Found Number Nine ~-~

All the littermates headed off in different directions. The Ninja's from different villages were still out looking for the group of children known as L.E.L.L. It seemed that after the children had been abducted, the parents went out looking for them. And each parent met with an untimely fate. Amara's parents were no exception.

Amara was found by a Ninja, a member of the Hidden Mist Village. She was promptly brought back to the Mizukage's office who sent his Ninja's try and find out more.

The area that the L.E.L.L. had been training it had been burnt down. However a few files on the children remained. Amara's was one of those folders. Deeming this must to depressing, the Mizukage opted not to tell the girl about what she had been through. He instead decided it would be best if she stayed ignorant to the organization she had once been a part of. Of course, no one is allowed to utter her trigger phrase: Number Nine Drinks The Blood From Broken Wings

(I'm not sure if that comment was directed at me but if it was I wasn't fighting sweatdrop I was just waiting for a definite answer)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:26 am
Kuroi Senju
The Dark Angel

User Image
Chuunin
Jounin

Birth Date: September 6
Birthplace: Kirigakure
Height: 3'9
Weight: 85

Original Eye Color: Black
Personality: His personality or lack there of is quite interesting. He only talks to himself and is very shy and quiet and serious. If he ever talks it is to his sister with telepathy. He rarely shows any signs of comprehensible emotion, though occasional little things may occur, he may feel these on the inside as derived from his telepathic nature.
Nindo: "We're Twins, We're in Love, We're the One's That'll Kick Your Butt!~♥"

Village: Mist
Class: Ninjutsu

Battle Data

Bloodline / Clan: Senju Clan
Bloodline Stage: 1

Chakra Color: Void Black
Chakra Elements: Water, Earth
Chakra Pool: 250

Strengths:
• His Twin Sister
• Long Range Battle
Weaknesses:
• Fighting Without His Twin
• Fire
Fears:
• Losing His Twin Sister For Even A Few Seconds
• Fire

Attributes:
• Telepathy: He can talk to his twin through mind communication.
• Soul Bond: He and his twin are connected spiritually, when they fight together, they get stronger than before.
Class Attribute:
• Quick Hands: Jutsu performance speed slightly increased

Shinobi Data

Neck | Blue

Summoning Type:
• ---
Pacts:
• ---

Completed Missions:

Technique List

Ninjutsu

◤ Non-Elemental
Henge no Jutsu [Transformation Technique]
Kawarimi no Jutsu [Substitution Technique]
Bushin no Jutsu [Clone Technique]
Suimen Hokou no Waza [Act of Water Surface Walking]
Kinobori no Waza [Act of Tree Climbing]
Kai [Release]

◤ Doton:

◤ Suiton:

◤ Bloodline:

History
Kuroi and his twin Masumi Hyuuga were born only a few seconds apart, he was born first of course. He and his sister were like Yin and Yang, they are inseparable. They were taken from their parents when they were first born and carried off to, what would be the Mist Village. His blood contained a very strange Kekkei Genkai, the Senju Clan/Mokuton. Kuroi has yet been able to find her however, and he is oblivious to the fact that he has a twin sister in the leaf. Their mother and father were of two clans, the Senju and the Hyuuga, Kuroi unknowingly goes by his Senju name.

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:41 pm
Accepted Neko.

Qastor, No-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:48 pm
Misu NOT saying youre wrong and NOT saying I cant wait a few days.... but I just looked around and I dont see any rule that says I cant get an rpc approved back to back.... >3< -twiddles thumbs-

Edit: FOUND the rule, I think those rules need to go under RPC rules not profile skeleton, some people might skip over that, especially since most of us have been doing this a while now.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

TyS5644

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:56 pm
Tyberious Shwallon
Ty / Alias Here

User Image

Birth date: July 20th
Birthplace: Tsuchigakure {Hidden Rock Village}
Height: 72in {6'1}
Weight: 205lbs

Personality: Meet Me and You will find out depends on how you treat me at first
Nindo: "Everyone dies for one reason.."

Village: Hidden Rock Village
Class: Ninjutsu

Battle Data

Implant/Curse/Other: {If None, Remove Section}

Chakra Pool: [250]
Chakra Color: Teal and Black
Chakra Elements: Raiton // Katon

Strengths:
• Learn Ninjutsu [1] Post Faster
• Better At Close Combat
Weaknesses:
• Doesnt Really Think Straight
• Weak Against Suiton Element
Fears:
• Anyone Who Gets In His Way [Either way he will kill them]
• Friends Dying

Attributes:
• Good At Handseals
• My Upper Body Strength is really high as I can run pretty decent not as fast though lower body isnt strong.
Class Attribute:
• Learn Ninjutsu [1] Post Faster
• Ninjutsu Restriction Split Amongst Elements
• C. Attribute - Quick Hands: Jutsu performance speed slightly increased

Shinobi Data

Weapon Name: T.Q.S
Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Range: 0-5ft
Weapon Weight: 15lbs
Weapon Properties: The Katana is very very stick and dense and in the katana are thorns that stick out of the blade using my chakra to shoot them out.

Forehead | Black
|
Backpack Style | Color
Tiny | Black
| Black

Summoning Type:
• {Ex. Dogs, Bears, ect.} {If None, Remove Section}
Pacts:
• {Ex. Dogs: Pakkun, ect.} {If None, Remove Section}

Completed Missions:

Technique List

Ninjutsu

◤ Non-Elemental
{Start with the following six}
• Kai [Release]

◤ Raiton - Lightning

◤Katon - Fire

◤ Name of other jutsu type goes here
{Bloodline / Puppet Techniques / Medical Techniques}
{If None, Remove This Section}

Genjutsu

History

Tyberious was born in the Village Hidden in the Rocks. He doesnt really know anything from his past but now he sets off and tries to become a great ninja and become stronger then anyone he goes to.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:02 pm
Applying for Sand, if its still open smile

Braith Didrika
x

User Image

Birth date: {Oct. 3rd}
Birthplace: {x}
Height: { 5'11}
Weight: {108}

Personality: {Open and willing to work with anyone she can in order to gain friends and become a stronger nin. Enjoys the simple things in life like flowers and bright colors (though she never wears bright colors).}
Nindo: "Keep your heart on your sleeve and your mood high. Life is never as bad as it could be."

Village: {Sand}
Class: {Taijutsu}

Chakra Pool: {175}
Chakra Color: {Bright Red/Hot Pink}
Chakra Elements: {Fire/Lightning}

Strengths:
• {Flexible: Her body is bendable and she can easily twist around blades and other weapons. She can't dodge everything though.}
• {x}
Weaknesses:
• {Water: Can't swim.}
• {Climbing: Too tall and awkward to climb efficiently.}
Fears:
• {Being left alone}
• {Losing her 'heart'}

Attributes:
• {x}
• {x}
Class Attribute:
• {x}

Shinobi Data

{Waist l Black}
{x}
Backpack Style | Color
{Side Bag l Black}
{x}

Completed Missions:

Technique List

Ninjutsu

◤ Non-Elemental
• Kai [Release]

◤ Fire

◤ Lightning

Taijutsu

History

{Braith grew up in Sand with her mother and younger sisters (twins), helping to support her family as a cook. She worked at a small shop selling hand made dumplings and dango, always coming up with new recipes so no customer ever got the same thing to eat. After a while, her mother and younger sisters joined a caravan and moved away, encouraging Braith to become a ninja.}

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:46 pm
Yeah Ty, approved, but next time work on your profile outside of the approval thread please? C:

Astra, gurl lower your chakra pool please? Taijutsu can only have 175 at start. And you sure you wanna let those attributes go? They're realll nice.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:54 pm
Whups. All done! And I'm not sure what to do about the attributes...I'm not sure how to define them so I'm going to leave them as blank, yeah.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:00 pm
Eien no Yuki
Eternal Snow / Yuki

User ImageUser Image

Yuki In Yukigakure Royal Dress

______I Do Not Believe In Secrets

Forgive My Dullness, I Don't Speak Much

Birth Date: December 25
Birth Place: Yukigakure
Height: 5'0
Weight: 120

Eye Color: Blue/Green/Gold/Aquamarine - Depends on Mood
Personality: Yuki is a gentleman, he is very polite and acts like a Prince. People say he was born in the wrong era because of that, he acts like royalty but does not flaunt it. He is very kind and graceful, always speaking in poetry and what-not. He is quiet, but loves to make people smile, even if it's with one word or many. He chooses his words very carefully, sometimes getting misunderstood for being shy.
Eien is Yuki's lifemate, she is very protective over her Master. She can be rash and rather mean to people who approach him, but that is only out of love and care for her Master's happiness.
Nindo: "I Believe In You"

Village: Sunagakure
Class: Animal Tamer

______I'm Not Really One For Fighting

But If It's To Protect Those I Love, I Do As I Must

Battle Data

Bloodline / Clan:
Bloodline Stage:

Chakra Pool: 175
Chakra Color: Lilac Purple
Chakra Elements: Water, Wind

Strengths:
• Eien
• All Ranges Of Fighting
Weaknesses:
• Fire Element
• Earth Element
Fears:
• Melting Away To Nothing
• Losing Eien

Attributes:
[Taigā Hōhō] - His eyes can see in slow motion and at night, his nose can sniff out anything nearby or at a distance, his ears can hear noises far away or nearby, his feeling is strong and thus he can feel anyone nearby him with just a memorization of a chakra pattern. His nails are strong and very sharp, his canines can bite through steel, and his temper (Whenever He Gets One, Which Is Very Rare) is like when a tornato meets a volcano.
[Kokoro, Tamashī to Kokoro no Kizuna] - Eien and Yuki can speak with eachother through telepathy, they feel eachother's pain and are eachother's weakness.
[Yuki no Seishin] - Yuki has the Spirit of Snow within him, it gives him a very graceful and beautiful appearance. He is basically angelic, everything about him and everything he does is perfect. He never ages and thus, freezes in time as the Eien no Yuki.

Class Attribute:
• Senses Slightly Increased
• Close Knit: Able to Understand and Give Signals to Partner

______What Would You Like To Know?

No Secrets Here, My Dear

Shinobi Data

Tora no Tsume
Weapon Type: Personal Weapon - Body Function
Weapon Range: Close Range
Weapon Weight: Light
Weapon Properties: Thick, Strong, Durable

Waist | Silver
Backpack Style | Color
Shoulder | Silver
Cloak | Silver

Completed Missions:

______Don't Mistake Me For A Kitten

I Am A Leopard And Will Rip You To Ribbons If I Must

Technique List
Ninjutsu

◤ Non-Elemental
Henge no Jutsu [Transformation Technique]
Kawarimi no Jutsu [Substitution Technique]
Bushin no Jutsu [Clone Technique]
Suimen Hokou no Waza [Act of Water Surface Walking]
Kinobori no Waza [Act of Tree Climbing]
Kai [Release]

◤ Suiton

◤ Fuuton

◤ Clan Jutsu

______My Life Is Rather Dull

Maybe You'll Find It Interesting

History

Eien no Yuki was born in the long-forgotten Snow Village, all year-round it snowed. On the day of his birth, there was a Solar Eclipse and the snow was purple. His parents knew from the very beginning that he was special, they raised him as a royal and heir to the Snow Village lead. All through his youth, he was different from all the other children. He was polite, pure, and untainted. Everyone loved him, but it seemed as if they distanced themselves from the Prince. On his fifth birthday, he received a Snow Leopard as a pet. Though, without knowledge of the animal, Eien no Yuki and the leopard bonded more than a boy and an animal should've. They developed a bond that was unbreakable, and thus, people distanced themselves further. Eien no Yuki named his leopard Eien and he called himself Yuki, making them the Eternal Snow duo. The village was attacked when he was twelve, on his way back from training in the Snow Capped Mountains. With the help and encouragement of Eien, Yuki was able to look on and move to another village to spread his light to everyone.

(Before anyone says anything about the 'Having your first RPC for a month' rule, I have had my first RPC for more than a month)

☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games