Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:48 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself, the Doctor, Two, & Six]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

"Good to hear," I replied, opening a drawer with the recent filings on countries. Fishing out a new sheet of data, Six stepped over to receive it, & in turn handed it over the middle space of the room to Ganchou. "If Iwagakure has fallen ill to having no Kage, then we should check up on our only current ally, the Mizukage & his esteemed village of Kirigakure. Please make sure that they are doing well, & ask about any renegade shinobi they've encountered lately. This will be our only chance to stomp out any stragglers from the stone village, without repercussion. This is meant as a Seek & Destroy mission, & if you can team up with a squad on their end, then all the better. If Kiri has any problems other than that, please accompany them & do your best. Send reports when you are able to, & we'll keep in contact as best we can." At this, Six nodded her head, handing over a small scroll of which duplicated one of her own. "You will also need this. Be extremely careful with it."

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:17 pm
"Hai" he said, bowing and exiting, making sure to grab all of his gear before he went. He opened the scroll outside in a corner, read the instructions on the note, then nodded, donned his disguise, and headed for the gates.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:19 am
The Shadow Clone of Siniku looked at Ganchou left and would see the Real Siniku Shunshin into the room, "Right." he said making the Shadow Clone hand sign and disappearing.

"Hmm... The Student you told me to watch left somewhere so I came back here."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:07 pm

Info:

Plopping down into a chair after Ganchou left, Six reached for the tv remote & her pressurized goggles. Quickly slipping off the blindfold & replacing it with the goggles, she flipped on the tube to the current events unfolding in Iwagakure. Various exam results splayed across the screen as Siniku returned. At the time in which Siniku mentioned his new friend Alucai, the very same genin's name scrolled across the screen. "Siniku, look! Alucai ran off to join the Chuunin Exams, & won his first match. Whatever you did with him must have really worked well."

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:01 pm
Siniku blinked, "Threatened him with exploding clones if he wasn't fast enough?" asked the ANBU Captain, "I ... don't think we did a lot but hey what can I say I am a talented guy." he said relaxing on the couch.

[For some reason I feel like house]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:04 pm

Info:

Leaning forwards as the exams come nearly to an end on the tv, we sigh. "It's been what, like a whole week of exams? With multiple day rounds of fighting? This is nuts even for me," Six complained, thinking back to her own induction. "Remember your chuunin requirements, Siniku? Not as difficult as now, huh?"

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:39 am
"Well... Your looking at the number one Student from my Chunin Exams..." said Siniku with a rather proud tone, "But really I was lucky... I was nearly out of Chakra because I used the Swamp of the Underworld Technique... I swore that would get him. But the Opponents I was going to fight next I guess didn't have it in them... " said the ANBU Captain rubbing the back of his head.

"And I didn't have any Sensei's or Kazekages watching my back then... The Genin now a days have it easier then I did... You remember Mamoru... Most of my training was alone... Well... Mostly... My first Sensei kind of left us high and dry... Rai nearly had me killed with a Chidori. Really... After you consider what has happened before Amaya, You and Bast-chan took control of the village...... We are lucky right now... I was lucky to have survived this long."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:02 pm
'Anon' entered the office, looking over Siniku before turing to the Kage and saying "Ganchou wishes to inform you that he has completed his mission. He did not encounter any rouge Iwa-Nin, and had a relaxing and joyful stay at their hotsprings. He will meet with you later." He looked at Siniku, wondering if he would recognize him, and he probably would seeing as he was his captain. He gave a small smile, before adding "Ganchou also wishes it to be known that he requests Siniku, Bast, and yourself to refrain from informing the Gennin that he is still alive, so that he may complete the Kage's tasks unhindered. Thank you" he gave a small bow and sat down on the couch. taking a load off.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:09 pm

Info:

Speaking with Siniku, Six replied, "You used that technique?! Holy Mackeral! You must've scared the daylights out of your next opponent. Who would want to fight against something like that?" Sighing, she turned her head as Anon's footsteps came bounding down the hallway. On the tv, Iwagakure held a farewell banner above its gates. "Genin are arriving already, I see. Well, you did really well with Alucai, even though the time was short. You & I will have to do a joint venture like the one you attempted earlier, when everyone relaxes again--" Cutting off before Anon came into the room, Six moved closer to Siniku as the Doctor moved forward to speak with Anon.

"You arrived safely back! Well, congratulations on the rest & relaxation. I'm disappointed to hear that Iwagakure didn't have any rogue shinobi wandering about, but I'm sure that we can pick them off as they show themselves." Leaning against the window sill, the Doctor propped a foot up on Anon's couch. "Anything else to report?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:11 am
"No, not that I can... OH! Right, Ganchou wanted me to return this to you, he found it VERY enlightening." he said, withdrawing the scroll that Six had given him earlier. "Unfortunately, he's gained all the knowledge he could have from the scroll, and it seems empty to him now. So he returns it with a very large thank you. Other than that not much occurred. Well, thank you for your hospitality, I will go report back to Ganchou now. Goodbye Mamoru-San, Six-San, Siniku-San, Doctor-San. It was nice to meet you all in person." he got up, stretched, and left for his home.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:43 am
User ImageUser Image

☆★☆★"Died For All the Wrong Reasons"☆★☆★

Alucai walked into the office with his hands still resting on the tops of his hilts. "Well I got promoted... but I'm sort of working on a new style of Bukijutsu before I get training again." Alucai waltzed around the room and sat on the couch. "So what's been up around here?"

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:46 am
A small bird golem flies in next to Aluai's ears and begins talking. A distorted version of San's voice could be heard, revealing the sender of the message.

"Hey Alucai, congrats on your promotion. I hear you are working on your new style, and i would like to know if you need help...or just need some input on it."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:05 am
User ImageUser Image

Alucai looked on his shoulder. "Hey, well I need to see if I can get the just down and then I can start working. But for now I'd like to talk with Miyamoto."

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

Alucai sighed and then left a note on the Kazekage's desk. Dear Mamoruo,
I will be training in the dojo but there is something important that I wish to speak with you about. Please come and talk to me as the real you and not one of your Golems it is very important for you and I.
Sincerely,
Alucai

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:50 pm

Info:

Fairly absentminded as Alucai came & left, I snapped to when turkey & gravy floated through my head. Noticing the note, I left Six to attend to the Kage's duties. "Apologies, Siniku & Six, but I guess that Alucai really needs to speak with me. I'll be back soon."

----------Me & the Doctor to the training dojo----------

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games