Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒]| Water ○ Country
≈ Hidden Mist Village Roads {Travel To Villages Here} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:09 pm
User Image
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 4ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ єנ σ υ η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 1 0 1 8 0
α c :: 1 9 4 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 8 0 / 7 8 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 9 0 / 2 9 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ιt hadn't even been a month since the last time I went to Sunagakure. It was there that my puppet arm was made and I went through the process to connect my chakra network to it. I had no feeling in my right arm, but at least I could defend myself again, and I wasn't going to be crippled the rest of my life. That was a plus.
-----That didn't mean I wanted to go back.
-----Kaze no Kuni was a hot, dry place full of sand, the exact opposite of Kirigakure and the Water Country. And I didn't like it. Sand always got into everything, and I was concerned for the joints of my arm. Which is why I wasn't riding Samajii this journey. Of course, I didn't like the wet of where I lived either. Besides that, I wanted to sleep. I'd gotten a full night's sleep for the first time in a long time, so I was tired again. Sighing inwardly, I glanced back to make sure the other two were still following me.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬

ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
According to the rules, we have to post separate entrance and exit posts. Feel free to interact if you like.

αrrσωs :: 14
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

ρrєραrє∂
Kuchiyose: Ink Shield - 8 maruton, 1 raiton, 1 suiton, 1 doton, 1 fuuton
Choujuu Giga - 12 creatures
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones
Kasai: 50/100 chakra stored
Samajii: 80/100 chakra stored

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
• Puppet Arm - Post Counter: 43/100; Chakra Pool: 100/100

Ranger_flareT
Huntress Kitteh

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:06 am
User Image
Kameko Tanaki

"This lava will be my only comfort"

Village: Kirigakure
Class: Ninjutsu//Sensor
Chakra Pool: 515/515
Ryo: 1,900
AC: 3,350
Bloodline: Yōton [Lava Release]
Techniques used
Missions: --

User Image

╰★ Kameko had never been to Sunagakure before. Matter of factly, this was her first official outing of the village. She'd been out of the gates multiple times, just never very far. Following on the rear, Kameko decided to break the silence. She was the oldest one here, so she might as well make the best of the younger two. "So Shadow. I've seen you pop around Kirigakure here and there, but we've never really talked." She started out, looking to Tsume. "And you, Tsume, I've just met. So allow me to ask, how's life treating you?" She attempted to sound somewhat positive. Kameko closed a little bit of the distance between her and Tsume, though she wasn't exactly 'close' to her. If anything, she wanted to learn a bit about her two partners. Hopefully, after this mission, she could get to know Tsume a bit more.
User Image

"Its warmth is a blanket of love"

"However, it's a double-edged sword"

"Because the same lava...can end your very life"

Ranger_flareT

Tao-Benshin

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

Ranger_flareT

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:12 pm
Huntress Kitteh

Tao-Benshin

Tsumetai "Crystal Maiden" Hyōshō

User Image

Kirigakure/Genin/Ninjutsu /Bloodline /Chakra 355/355 Stamina 145/145|-|EXP:0 |-| 0

"Get in my way..."

Tsume followed behind shadow and watched her surroundings. This was her first time outside the village and she wanted it to be a good trip. She looked back when Kameko got closer and started talking. She listened to her question and thought for a moment. "Life? I can't answer that. My reasons are simple enough tho. I don't remember it. "She said in the same monotone she answered Shadow with earlier.

"...and you'll meet your end"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:10 pm
User Image
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ι didn't break stride when Kameko spoke, only turning an ear to acknowledge I'd heard her. She might have received an answer--probably not--if a question had been directed at me specifically, but since Tsume was the one to answer, I decided to remain silent. She was right, we hadn't spoken before. I was a mute, slowly being forced to talk because I couldn't write well anymore, and she didn't seem much the talkative type so there was no reason to have. I was actually surprised she spoke here.
-----Tsume responded to her just as dryly as she had introduced herself before we left. But what she said intrigued me. She couldn't remember her past, and I half wondered why. Sometimes I wished for that, but a perfect memory kept that from happening. I remembered every detail of my life, everything I had ever felt, seen, and thought, from when I was very young, to my parents' deaths, to my arm being torn off and cauterized by Thenel'fan. My hand moved to my right arm again. It wasn't like it was anything I was hiding; I'd considered it at first, but what was the point?
-----That didn't mean I was disinterested in learning about them. Quite the opposite, actually. A lack of response didn't mean I disliked them. It was just who I was. So I kept a close tab on the conversation, listening in on it from my position in front of them.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
According to the rules, we have to post separate entrance and exit posts. Feel free to interact if you like.

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

ρrєραrє∂
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
• Puppet Arm - Post Counter: 44/100; Chakra Pool: 100/100

Ranger_flareT
Huntress Kitteh

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:24 am
User Image
Kameko Tanaki

Techniques used

User Image

╰★ Kameko gave a slight sigh. Tsume ruined it. No matter, she'd get these two to break out of their shells sooner or later. Looking forward towards Shadow, Kameko was highly intrigued. She didn't want to pry into his past, but she was quite curious about him. Looking back at Tsume, Kameko formulated a smile. "Well. From this moment on, you're going to remember everything that happens. And then you'll have something to talk about later, Tsume." Kameko looked back to Shadow, who still hadn't said a work since he introduced himself. She wondered what he could do. Certainly with his large amount of chakra he had something to do with Ninjutsu. "Shadow." she spoke up, "What exactly do you specialize in?" she asked him, quite curious to what his answer would be.
User Image

Ranger_flareT

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:43 am
User Image
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ι scowled slightly when a question was directed at me specifically, though it was hidden from the other two since I was facing away. The puppet arm I guessed wasn't enough to identify my specialization, but then prosthetic limbs did exist, though they were rare. Curling my right hand into a fist, I held the arm out and looked over my shoulder. "Puppets." Dropping my hand back to my side I faced forward again. "And Fuuinjutsu." The latter wasn't entirely true. Because I hadn't gotten to do much training, I knew hardly any Fuuinjutsu, outside of clan techniques. But those were similar in their own right since they involved ink and could be activated at any time. "And defense." I threw the final on there just because of how much protection I'd built up for myself over the last month. Even if an opponent broke through the UHV shield and my arm's shield, as long as I had my puppets, I was safe.
-----I was planning on leaving it at that, but Kameko was trying so hard to get us to speak. Had this been a year before, I wouldn't have answered her regardless of her attempts. Possibly if Jack were there, but still unlikely.
-----Jack... Could I face him? It was my words that had sent him out of Kirigakure. I'd been so angry at him at the time. I couldn't see past my own misery that he was suffering too. But he left me to fend for myself when I needed him most, and that grudge still held firm. I'd managed on my own, somehow, though it involved not doing anything for about a month before I finally stopped pitying myself and traveled to Suna to get a fake arm make.
-----Sighing inwardly, I turned around and walked backwards so I could talk to the two older girls, and looked between them so they knew I was speaking to both of them. "What about you?" I gave them both a once over again, and again there was no sign of much physical strength to either of them. I couldn't sense chakra, though, so everything was a guess. "Ninjutsu or Genjutsu?"

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
We'll move on after your next responses. smile

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

ρrєραrє∂
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
• Puppet Arm - Post Counter: 44/100; Chakra Pool: 100/100

Ranger_flareT
Huntress Kitteh

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Ranger_flareT

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:30 pm
Huntress Kitteh

Tao-Benshin

User Image

Kirigakure/Genin/Ninjutsu /Bloodline /Chakra 355/355 Stamina 145/145|-|EXP:0 |-| 0

"Get in my way..."

Tsume thought for a second about what Kameko had just said. She never had anyone to talk to, let a lone something to talk about. She gestured with a slight shrug and then looked to shadow as he turned around and spoke. She didn't really feel like talking, but she figured that she didn't have a choice now. She let out a soft sigh before answering him. "Ninjutsu, and Shoton." She said getting straight to the point. She wasn't once to just talk without a reason. She then pointed to Shadows arm and spoke one word. "Puppet?" She asked, not really thinking if it was rude or not.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:38 am
User Image
Kameko Tanaki

Techniques used

User Image

╰★ Kameko listened to Shadow speak, hearing the slight annoyance in his voice. She smiled a bit, putting her hands on her hips as she walked after him, still behind Tsume. Soon enough he returned the question. Hooray! Conversation was good. Glancing to Tsume, Kameko gave a slight smile as she spoke. Tsume was a Ninjutsu user, just like her. But what the Genin and Jounin didn't know was Kameko's bloodline. After Tsume finished talking, the Chuunin spoke up. "I am a Ninjutsu user as well, and use Doton,Katon, and Yōton." she said, glancing at Tsume. She doubted the Genin had ever seen anybody use lava in battle before, but if it came to it, she would get to. Looking ahead at Shadow, Kameko waited for him to say what he wanted to do.
User Image

Ranger_flareT

Tao-Benshin

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:54 am
User Image
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----so we were all Ninjutsu. That provided little variety, but at least each of us was slightly different. Yoton, Lava Release, I remembered reading, was elemental and energy based. Shoton, Crystal Release, was an elemental physical type. And my puppets weren't Ninjutsu, though they used chakra. Plus Fuuinjutsu and ink. I could warp reality to my own creation, almost like Genjutsu, but this was real, not an illusion.
-----Halting, I held my hand up in front of me at Tsume's vague question to look at it. The wood was actually darker than my skin, and jointed fingers that were limited in motion were hard to get used to. I'd designed the arm for some extended movement so it wouldn't break the first time I tripped flat on my face, but it still felt fragile. At least if it broke, it wouldn't hurt like bone would. I curled the fingers inward forming a fist, and dropped it back to my side again. "It's... a long story." Sort of. It didn't take much air to say 'My arm was torn off by a giant green cat and eaten', but they didn't need to know the gory details, and I didn't know they enough to provide them.
-----I gestured for them to follow me and turned away, starting off down the road again. We had a long way to go.

[Exit to Crossroads]

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

ρrєραrє∂
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
• Puppet Arm - Post Counter: 45/100; Chakra Pool: 100/100

Ranger_flareT
Huntress Kitteh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:12 am
Huntress Kitteh

Tao-Benshin

User Image

"Get in my way..."

Tsume stopped right in front of Shadow, not giving much 'personal space' between them as she got a closer look at his arm. She wonder just what this 'long story' was but would wait till later to ask. As he took off, she followed, closer than she had before.

Ranger_flareT

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:48 am
User Image
Kameko Tanaki

Techniques used

User Image

╰★ Watching Tsume's curiosity, Kameko gave a slight smile. She followed after the two in the rear, happy that at least the group had spoken.
User Image

Ranger_flareT

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:41 am
User Image
Kameko Tanaki

Techniques used

User Image

╰★ Kameko tried her best to move at a consistent pace. She wasn't the fastest, but in such a dire situation, she needed to move her fastest. Sighing, Kameko looked towards Shadow's puppet that was accompanying her. It was a bird, and eagle. To be honest, it looked pretty real if one didn't study it very closely. She sighed, sitting down to take a small break. She looked at the puppet, honestly wondering how Tsume was at this moment. She was worried for her teammates, and she knew that the situation was dire. She turned to look at the puppet as she rested, getting a bit to drink. What was its name? Tosai? Kameko was in awe of the skill that it must've took to construct this puppet.

User Image

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:19 am
User Image
Kameko Tanaki

Techniques used

User Image

╰★ Kameko decided not to rest for too long. She didn't want to waste too much time. Standing up once more, the Chuunin continued on her way back to Kirigakure, determined not to let Shadow and Tsume down. [Exit to: Kirigakue Gates]

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:18 pm
User Image
Kameko Tanaki

Techniques used

User Image

╰★ Kameko continued on her way back to her teammates, eager to see their current conditions. The two Anbu beside her did not tire, but instead, she was the one slowly tiring. Despite this, she was determined to bring the help to her comrades. With Tsume's condition on her mind, Kameko continued on. [Exit to Hidden Sand Border Outpost]

User Image

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:20 pm
Anbu [Dog & Weasel]
Both Anbu matched her even when her pace slowed.

((Exits))

Huntress Kitteh

♒]| Water ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas