Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Tea Shoppe Citadel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:37 pm
Sypher shrugged again "Everyone is dangerous. We just don't know how dangerous till they attack us." he said quietly, not wanting to wreck Dai's idea but knowing that it was very likely the girl wasn't what she seemed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:18 pm
"I believe it would be much easier for me to just confront him, he has barely just passed the academy and i believe he can't really be of much danger, i just want to end this damned issue he has with me once and for all..." Matt spoke softly pondering his choices in the matter. "as soon as we leave the village i know he won't follow as well maybe i can simply avoid him until then."  

solanik

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:23 pm
Sypher jerked a hand at Matt "You will NOT confront him. That will only bring some real issues." he sat forward and rested his elbows on the table.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:43 pm
Matt smiled. "thank you then Sypher, it is decided i will simply have to avoid him for the rest of my time here." Matt motioned for a cup of tea as he sat and conversed. "Sypher i must ask what are we to be doing in the sand then? are we to be training?"  

solanik

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:48 pm
Sypher nodded to Matt "We're here to learn about another village. We'll train while we're here but its mostly a learning journey. We'll only stay a few days though. Maybe 2 or 3."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:53 pm
"I see well i suppose knowledge is just as important as training." Matt leans back alittle as his tea shows up steaming hot the smell almost intoxicating to him. he sips at it slightly having nurmerously burned his mouth before letting it cool previous time.

(i'm such a huge tea fan....its scary)  

solanik

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:44 pm
Dai nodded as Sypher spoke. She looked to the waitress. "Green tea, please?" She asked. She turned to Sypher and smiled. "So sleeping arrangements?" She held both her hands to both sides of her and closed her eyes. "Clearly, I am not like the rest of you." she grinned and giggled. The waitress sat a pot of tea and a cup in front of Dai. She smiled at the young ninja's and went on her way. Dai turned and poured herself her tea. "I think it is very unlike that the mist girl is a cousin my mine." Dai blow on her tea and smiled as she took a drink. She placed a hand to her cheek and blushed. "Perfection." She sat her cup down and wrapped her hands around it. She looked at Sypher. "It seems likely we came from the same bloodline but for her to be related to the likes of..." Dai paused. "Well the likes of me is kinda hard to believe." She smiled softly at Sypher. Turning to her tea again, Dai took a sip.

[[No worries so am I ^ ^]]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:00 pm
"No tea. Sleeping arrangements?" Sypher waved a waiter off, not fond of tea in the least. He tilted his head slightly "Well, I don't expect you to share a room with anybody. We'll find a place and make sure we have rooms near each other. Kyo and Matt will share a room. I'll have my own and so will you, Dai. Unless you want to sleep with Kyo." he grinned slightly.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

♚♔♚♔♚"Why bow to a king and not your queen?"♚♔♚♔♚

[kyo in first and narnia in second]
Kyo sighed and kept eating his cookies.
"She smells salty though." Kyo could smell her close by, the mist rain was a salty rain like tears.

Narnia collected herself outside and walked in, the sensei had caught her eye and was gonna see if Dai had thought the same. Walking over she stood behind the seat where Sypher sat and leaned next to him. A slight wink as she touched her nail to his cheek gently then leaned down and kissed it with her pure red lips then stood straight up again. "Your sensei is cute~ Not many cute boys from the mist or Ame." She tapped her nail on her chin as she heard the little boy Kyo growl low.

♚♔♚♔♚"Know Your Place"♚♔♚♔♚

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:05 pm
(we need to find somethin to do lol)

Matt stays quiet on the senario of rooms not really worried about sharing a room or not. "so when to we begin?" Matt takes another sip of his tea slowly looking from Dai to Sypher, when at that moment the girl from the mist showed up once more. he watched her as she spoke and tapped her chin curious as to how thing will turn out.

solanik

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:09 pm
Sypher jumped slightly as a figure came into view behind him and he frowned as something touched his cheek "Do you mind...? That's distracting." he turned to face the girl from earlier, a Mist ninja, as she kissed his cheek. He frowned at being called cute "And you are?" he glanced at Matt as he spoke "We'll find a place once you guys finish your tea."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:15 pm
Dai chocked on her tea as the mist girl called Sypher cute. Dai shot a dirty glare at her. "I'm gonna kill her." Her voice rang as she thought to herself. Dai sat her glass down and turned the other way. "I do not smell salty, Kyo." Dai went about her business in drinking her tea. Trying not to burst out in anger; though her grip on her cup said differently. When Sypher spoke of finding a place once they were done. Dai shot up and placed her hands on the table. "I'm done." She said with her eyes closed. She wasn't pleased with the girl's action.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

solanik

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:20 pm
Matt stood up slowly. "I have finished" Matt smiled as he watched the girl still then turned to Dai who seemed to be killing the girl with her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

♚♔♚♔♚"Why bow to a king and not your queen?"♚♔♚♔♚

[kyo in first and narnia in second]
Kyo glared at Narnia then looked away trying not to maul the girl.

She smiled still as her dark hazel eyes did show innocence. "I didn't introduce myself? I'm Narnia. And you are cutie? I can see the boy is Kyo and the girl..? Dai was it? And then Matt? Oh dear, didn't men to make you jealous~" Her voice was sweet as she edged Dai on. Shi growled loud as Kyo covered Shi's mouth as Narnia set a glare on them both then it turned soft as she looked to Syher again. She had heard some of their names att he office but forgot his. "Your cup is still half full, or rather half empty no?"

♚♔♚♔♚"Know Your Place"♚♔♚♔♚  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:30 pm
Sypher stood as well "All right then." he motioned for a waiter to come and began digging in his pockets to pay. He glanced around then reached down into his bag, digging for his purse as he crouched. Glancing up at Narnia "Nice to meet you, Narnia. I'm Sypher." he straightened and dropped some money in the waiter's hand "Oh...and don't goad my genin. Please. We're trying very hard not to cause an incident." he tilted his head with a slight frown that could have been a smile.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff