Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Residential District Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:19 am
Ergowar

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

In an amazing freestyle race, San moved his legs quickly, jumping from building to building, trying to keep up with the dead body that was amazingly moving, and even more impressive was the speed it could. Using his art of Joint control, San caught up in a jump, and slammed into the body, busting through a window. With an already ready jutsu, and materializing the iron sand around him to act as a blood blocker, the Sannin prepared to rid the village of this nuisance. When suddenly, the body spoke back to him.

"The place where it all began San? You certainly are sentemental. Killing me here..."

His rage finally in full force, the Sannin roared, slamming his Farewell kiss into the the body, watching the powerful spiral literally tear the body to shreds.

"Enough!"

Once the body was destroyed, San began to feel the room, and instantly felt emotions rise within him. He had just busted into Akane's old room. His iron sand particle technique began to pick up interesting tidbits of info, like writing on the walls "Who am I! What am I! Why am I!" It was all the markings of an emotionally disturbed ninja, which made San's heart sink even more. It was then he noticed, the saying above Akane's bed, on the ceiling so he could see it all the time that really raised questions. "Who is the man behind the Glass?" His part of the mission completed, the Ninja used his head set to talk to Bast. She needed to be informed.

"Sensei, body weapon has been....neutralized. He Led me to Akane's apartment in the Residential district, and Said "this is where it all began." There are...exhibits i think you need to see here. I am Confirming the situation with james at the Academy. The body used Clone Sealing technique...."

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:21 pm
"Sanshi, The clones are down, and we are running Casualty assessments now. I have zero casualties at the moment, but we still have to gather all the kids and get regrouped." James voice would come over Sands bonds golem.

"We have new mysteries though. You don't happen to have any relatives with gold kunai do you? Whatever we can figure that out in a minute. You may have to do some Public Relations With the kids buddy, they are going to have a hard time with your image for a little while."

James tone would change, It was something out of the village, only Sanshi had heard before. It was James real anger and bloodlust.

"The man behind this wants us dead San, not only dead, but ruined and destroyed. He targeted me personally, spouting that he knew me, and his goal had been achieved in ruining your relationship with the kids.

I'm going to destroy him San. In the most horrible ways imaginable. I'm going to show him his still beating heart, fry it up, and eat it while he still breaths. Village business, Self Defense, and even simple bandits earn a quick death, but this man has crossed a line of respect and honor I will not ignore.

I'll have more info for you and Dominae shortly."  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:53 pm
Winterwolf78

User Image
User Image

San listened to Jame's voice in his head, and felt his heart drop. Thankfully James and the others were there to protect the children. if they had been harmed...or worse....San didnt know what he would do. With that said, he felt his Rage begin to boil, but he kept his cool as he returned a message to the senior medic.

"Good job James. Thank you for taking care of that aweful situation. I hope my clone wasn't too much for you...he he...A gold Kunai you say? Mind grabbing it or sending it to me? What makes you think it was my family?"

San took a moment to breathe, letting the severity of what just happened sink in. James was even riled up, and he was born with an unusual coolness and detatchedness due to his Hyouton bloodline. So to see him fuming....this wasn't good...this wasn't good at all.

"I know James, i want him gone as horribly as you do. The problem is, we dont even know where he is at, and why he is attacking us. In Rouran, he challenged us Suna-nin. And now this, when he could challenge all the Suna ninja, including our powerful Miyamoto heritage, he singled out me as he tried to destroy my relationship with the academies, and even knew you by name. This guy....this guy as a serious monster that needs to be dealt with Yesterday. And thats not all....i Think Akane knew who this attacker is. Ill explain when we get a chance to debrief. Handle the clean up at the academy, im meeting Bast sensei here shortly to show her some....exhibits and evidence to support my theory. Give me a full report when you are done."

San continued to investigate the room, looking under the bed for a pile of scrolls....sealed scrolls.....

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:57 pm
Winterwolf78

Ergowar

User Image
User Image

The Sannin listened intently to the calm cool words comming from his head set, and utilized his particle technique to map it all out, and would utilize his attention to detail to give her a detailed picture of it. reverse summoning the scrolls to a secure room for the other ANBU/VOID operatives to make sure they were clear. there would be no other incidents like the academy one. Speaking through his headset, San replied to the lady Kage.

"Hai sensei. Send Mononoke my regards. Evidence is cataloged, and message is relayed. Will you need James and i at the meeting?"

Meanwhile, San utilized the Bonds golem top talk to James, who hopefully had handled the Academy situation effectivly.

"James, is all alright? Madam Kage needs you and the other jonin/chunnin to her office ASAP. We need to discuss the incident."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:55 pm
Winterwolf78

Ergowar

User Image
User Image

San nodded and replied back into his headset to the Lady Kage. San tried not to perk up at the sound of "expert." Praise from Bast sensei did not come often...if at all.

"Yes Ma'am. I am on my way."

Through the bonds golem, san spoke to James.

"Did you hear that buddy? Madam Kage wants us all there. I on the way"

San formed a single hand seal, and dissapeared.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:28 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James Took the lead ahead of Alvard for the residential district. With so many people around James wanted to have his biosense at the forefront, so that he could judge the mood of the villagers. Finding everything in order after a thorough patrol, James headed back to the Gates to continue on with things  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:13 am
Alvard kept in pace with James, allowing him to use his sense to navigate the crushing crowds of the district. So far, nothing had gone wrong, but he wanted to be 100% sure nothing would happen. He left after James, never leaving from his side.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:47 pm
User Image

[Sunagakure] ~ [Jounin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Taijutsu ] ~ [Kaguya bone armor state: full repair} [Theme song]

Zero moved through the area, stopping outside of his and shiroi's house. He smiled seeing it again but had to move on, knowing she wasnt there at the time. He pressed on, wishing he could step inside for a little while.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:10 am
User Image
♫♫ Sunagakure ♫♪ Genin ♬♫ Puppet Rose ♪♬
♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬

MIssion : Find [ x ] (1/5)
Amai entered into the living district. Looking around she found herself at the clients house. Taking in a deep breath she knew these jobs were tedious. But it was all she was able to do without a squad for now. Coming up to the house she knocked on the door. Moments later an old withered man opened. Amai felt a pang of sadness hit her, it wasn't that she didn't like old people, but seeing them frail like this was just.....well, sad. "I came to help you find your lost thing?" The old man nodded and let the young Genin in.

(2/5)
Coming in the old mans house Amai looked around, everything seemed pretty organized for the most part, he might have had some form of OCD, which made it a little surprising that he had lost something, everything seemed to have it's place. Or maybe that was why he requested this mission, cause something wasn't were it was suppose to be. "Ummm, what are you missing exactly sir?" Amai asked in her soft, calm voice. The man paused saying that he wasn't completely sure. Amai stood there, not sure how to react. . . . .Wonderful.. . .

(3/5)
After spending quite a bit of time looking around his home for maybe a clue of what he was looking for it came to the man's mind. Amai looked at him half expecting him to tell her what the item was but he didn't, and she didn't want to feel rude. Quietly sighing to herself she continued to search, smiling slightly. Listing to the old man talk was funny, he was a bit quirky and actually interesting given their age difference.

(4/5)
As they continued to look the man decided to take a break and relax in his recliner, Amai felt awkward looking around his thing but she stumbled upon a picture underneath one of his stands, the frame corner poked out of the side and reflected into the genin's eyes. Blinking at it she leaned down to pick it up. It looked a bit dusty, whipping it with the side of her hand it was a grey toned photo. As she looked at it she saw the happiness and love in the couples eyes, they were looking at one another. Amai smiled. They look so happy. . .

(5/5)
Turning around she jumped slightly. The old man was standing behind her, looking at at photo as well. "We were married for fifty-seven years. . . best years of our lives. . . " Taking the picture from Amai's hands he returned to his chair. "She was so beautiful, and yet. Hated pictures. . .I never understood it myself. . . but right before we got engaged we toke this." His mind seemed to drift off to better times, Amai couldn't help but let the smile on her own lips grow. Fifty-seven years. . . Wow, I wonder what it's like. . .sending that long with someone. Her mind went to Sebastian but she quickly dispersed the notion. He man looked at her and smiled, motioning her over to his side. Amai approached. He told her to hold out her hand, the genin did as she was told and he dropped the Ryo in her grasp. She shook her head telling him she couldn't but he insisted and added. "I recognize that look in your eyes earlier. It was only there for a moment, but I know that look anywhere. You were thinking of someone very dear to you weren't you?" Amai nodded, a light blush crossing her cheeks. "Its good to be in love, especially when your young. Enjoy life. And keep those bonds close to your heart, because, they'll last a lifetime." Amai smiled and a tear rolled down her cheek, Sebastian meant the world to her, even if she didn't know it herself. With his last parting words Amai stepped out of the house then paused. Her face flushing. "I-In love!? N-No way!" Her blue hues narrowed at the ground, her face only becoming redder. their was no way she loved her Haji. . . .was there? Did she love him? Amai looked up at the blue sky, her mind wandering away from her. "Do I. . . . Love Haji. . .?"

Mission Complete!! +100 Ryo + 150 AC

♫♫ Chakra Pool: 290/290 ♫♪ AC: 900 ♬♫ Ryo: 500 ♪♬

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:47 am
░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

Rank:Jonin/Anbu Genin ✇ Chakra 345/345 ✇ Stamina 420/420

You felt the coldness in my eyes, and something I'm not revealing. Though you got used to my disguise, you can't shed this awful feeling.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian walked around a corner in and saw Amai, he was behind her so she couldn't see him but she said his name which he thought was odd."Yes?"He asked from behind wondering how she could have noticed him without even seeing him.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝
Feel the pain that I never show, and I hope you know it's never healing.

AC:23300 ✇ Ryo:4950

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:52 am
User Image

Amai's hues widened greatly. Turning swiftly she looked at the boy next to her. "H-Hai!!!! I-I was just thinking aloud to myself of how your missions were going. . . and stuff!" She waved her hands at him, her voice trembling with embarrassment as she spoke. Oh Kage! What all did he hear!? Shaking herself out of her flustered state she asked. "Wh-What are you up too....?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:13 pm
░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

You felt the coldness in my eyes, and something I'm not revealing. Though you got used to my disguise, you can't shed this awful feeling.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian noticed the weird way she was talking when she asked about mission that reminded him of what he was there for."Oh I just came to tell you I was able to get a mission outside of the village! And also~."He grabbed Amai's hand and dragged her around the corner stopping in front of three figure up against a wall. They were puppets the one he had gotten at the store for Amai."Ta da~."

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:43 pm
User Image

Amai tilted her head looking at Sebastian, as he grabbed her wrist and pulled her around the corner. Almost stumbling the genin caught herself looking up to see the three figures she had been working so hard for before her. Her lip quivered and tears ran down her cheeks. Puppets. .. . . Turning back to Sebastian she sniffled and pulled him in close for a sniffling hug. She held him tight to her and her body shook slightly with shaking from her torso. She didn't know how to react. Looking up at him she sniffled and smiled. "You shouldn't have . . . but thank you." Rising up on the tips of her toes her hand moved up to his warm, soft cheek. Closing her eyes she pulled him closer, her lips brushing up adjacent his other cheek as she gave him a light kiss, before going back to hugging his neck. Even if he hadn't bought me the puppets. . . I think the old man was right about how I feel. .

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:00 pm
October Night Starlight

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian noticed she was beginning to cry. He didn't know what to say were these tears of happiness or sadness? Did he do something wrong? But she finally spoke he was relieved that she was happy about the puppets. When she pulled him close and kissed him on the cheek he froze. Surprised that she had kissed him, her lips were so soft he just wanted to kiss them back. But he didn't move, Amai would probably get mad if he did something so abrupt. She's probably just thanking him for the puppets as a friend would."You're welcome Amai." He held on to her tightly letting her know he would always be by her side when she needed him.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:10 pm
User Image

Amai's face had became hot realizing what she had just done. ((> <)) As he hugged her tighter she mentally breathed out in relief. Glad she hadn't made things awkward. Stepping back she looked at the puppets and breathed. Her cheeks almost as pink as her hair. "You. . . mentioned a mission?" Amai looked back at Haji. "Outside of town?"

Grand Chevalier Haji

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items