Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Ninja Hospital Bunker Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:20 pm
The doctors & nurses grieve as all humans do when a loved one dies. They had trained their whole lives to prevent people from dying, but alas, it seemed as through the virus had spread before they were able to treat it effectively. They had cursed up a long storm before finally moving the body to the examination rooms. If the medical staff could find the antidote to the body before another fell victim to it, they would be comforted in at least the smallest of fashions. Long nights ahead of them, & now behind, they finally placed Alucai's body in the Dead List, sealed until some future time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:27 am
Lilith had walked by when she saw the hospital in a frenzy. Entering, she saw several doctors and nurses rushing around. Watching them for a few hours, she eventually learned the cause of the emergency. She burst into his room, only to be too late. The doctors were wheeling him to the List Room already. He bade them to leave them for a few moments, and once they had, he wheeled him to a side room. "You deserve to know this, in your final times, my dear Alucai. Not that you ever knew before, but you were their classmate." She said, before removing her disguise. Ganchou, exposed, stood before him, and closed his eyelids. "Yasuraka ni nemuru, Alucai Hatake. Brave Leader. Honorable Shinobi. One of the brightest we've had." he intoned, before bowing to him, and covering him back up. Back in disguise, she turned him over to the doctors, and he was sealed away.

// I'ma be doin this for all you who first joined that I knew of Mhm biggrin //  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:48 pm
Lilith re-entered, taking a quick look around. Seeing the hallway with the sad "Dead List" room, she shuddered as she remembered poor Alucai, and then left. Outside, she took a look at the bright sun, and headed off to the next place.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:16 pm
Silas dropped Eziel off and left to rest to prepare his chakra training.  

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:59 pm
Bast was standing on the side of the hospital, drawing a summoning seal in the air lazily. As she finished the seal, though, Howaido popped out of it and she was forced to violently save his life. Afterward, she dropped him off in the lobby, tied neatly to himself. The treatment would begin as soon as he was put asleep, and afterward he would be as good as new, if maybe a little out of things for a few days.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:13 pm
As Howaido awoke strapped with a sedation IV slowly dripping in his arm he could not struggle and sighed, whatever happened he just hoped he forgot majority of this day as he slowly dripped into sedation.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:32 pm
Howaido lay silent in his bed with an oxygen mask on and several monitors about him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:15 pm
Gamakichi arrived quickly giving the serum to Howaido as his body returned to normal within two hours, though his color was quite weak and pale. It took a whole day for him to return to consciousness in which case he had begun to speak,"Gamakichi, you came to visit, what chess?" He tried to shake himself awake though it was quite hard and Gamakichi placed the table on the bed,"come on boss lets do it I bet you can beat me!" This started the ritual of most everything he did when he was not eating or sleeping, Gamakichi was determined to make him well.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:31 pm
"HOWAIDO!" Called out Ganchou, prowling the halls of the hospital. He briefly checked in on Eziel, who was still restrained and sedated, then continued on until he found Howaido. "There you are! How y'feeling?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:37 am
a group of five men with sand coloured cloaks and staves with sun shaped emblems, with four rays eminating from around the center circle,on one end and a metal spike on the other walked in. two remained at the entrance while the other three went and started searching for something.  

dreadno

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:44 pm
"Ganchou-san..." his voice was kind of odd as he spoke,"I am alright... so Im told... Gamakichi said playing Chess with him is supposed to help my mind return to normal, but I keep winning and yet I dont feel any better..." It was clear that this concerned Howaido yet his emotions were all screwed up it was like they were misplaced in some file he couldnt locate. Gamakichi hopped over to Ganchou and nodded,"I want to find a Hatake and bring that person here to play Howaido. His mind is so advanced even in an unhealthy state I cannot beat him, we need a challenge for Howaido-shishou. Ganchou-san...." Gamakichi finicked,"if you will play with master Howaido maybe he will get better? You are an anbu after all, you must be able to stand a good chance against him, maybe if you guys talk he will start thinking more in depth." Inside though Gamakichi knew this other Hatake was the key, if he could found another their minds might connect and together they could help each other. Gamakichi hopped to the window and bowed as he could to Ganchou,"I know we have just met but please honor my request, sir." Howaido gave an odd look as his friend left to find him help and he turned to Ganchou,"We are to play again, yes, I think?"

[Just talk to him and mention them playing chess I wanna talk to Ganchou about some things.]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:29 pm
as the three men searching kept searching they eventually split up. one wore a blindfold, one had many facial piercings, and one seemed to have a limp.  

dreadno

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:35 pm
It pained him to see the condition Howaido was in. He sat down, drew up a chessboard, and began to play with him. As they played, he sighed and said "We finished the mission. Just a stack of dusty old papers. It wasn't worth it, not the price that we paid. How've you been feeling?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:41 pm
the cloaked figure with the limp stalked past the door with Howaido and Ganchou inside. if they weren't into their chess game they may notice him. he wouldn't seem out of place due to his limp but the cloak would make him seem like he was newly admitted.  

dreadno

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:46 pm
"Sounds like it, to be expected of course, Im the same..." he wasnt saying much, though it seemed he was still two steps ahead of Ganchou as they played. "Are there any other Hatake out there you think?"  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff