Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Ancient Public Library of Arcana Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:57 pm
User Image
Class: Genjutsu / Sensor
Village: Sunagakure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Shiroi smiled; she was only left with on option and that would be to wait until the kazekage approved. She nodded lightly. "Alright, Oni-san." She said, making sure to use the correct name this time.

Chakra: 245 / 245

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:12 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:300/300] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 4 ] [ Theme song[

"Tell you what., If kazekage doesn't get with us real soon...we will go bully him into giving us an answer ok? ill be back...i gotta run back out to the dojo. Work hard shiroi...you too kageru. You need to get some serious training in before the chunin exams."With that he walked out the door, rested from his match with the idiot and his key.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:19 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 220/220} {Status: }
User Image

"A...AH! HEY! I'm heading there to!" Kageru said loudly, quite unlike his usual self, before smiling at Shiroi. "Take care! We'll see you later." he said before dashing out after Zero

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:12 pm
User Image
Class: Genjutsu / Sensor
Village: Sunagakure

"Ok." Shiroi responded to Zero with a smile as he left, not to far behind him was Kageru he left the library yelling. She waved goodbye to both of them as she laughed lightly, it would seem that they did the opposite of what the library demanded. She returned her attention to her scroll and continued to read. After a few minutes Shiroi had selected four jutsu that she found interesting. She stood up walking over to the front counter; once there she apologized for the noise from earlier. Shiroi then proceeded to give the librarian a message for Kageru and Zero if they returned that she had headed to the academy to practice a few of her genjutsu. She then left heading for the academy grounds.

Chakra: 245 / 245

Yukiko Masaki

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:24 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Chakra Pool: [200]
OOC: [Out of Chat]
Class: [Taijutsu]
Sub-Class: [Brawler]
Mood: [Content]

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶My Strength Lies in my Soul

Deidrith felt kinda proud that he had to flash his headband to get into the library. When he got in they were directed to the second floor where they would grab their scrolls. Once he got his scrolls he was happy. He ran his eyes over the his scrolls and nodded. He rolled them back up and reached up grabbing the scrolls for Hitomi. He handed them over to her.

Even a Giant can feel◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:29 pm
User Image
[Character name]: Hitomi Hyuga
[Rank]: Genin
[Chakra pool]: 200
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hitomi followed inside, flashing her headband to prove that she was a fully fledged Genin. She looked around the building and marveled at all of the scrolls. Before she knew it her big red companion had already retrieved her scroll for her. She nodded. "Thank you, Deidrith-kun." The friendly suffix showing that she was starting to feel more at ease in the mans presence. She pocketed the scrolls and looked back up at him. She was quiet by nature, but she didn't tend to spend all too long in libraries once she had taken what she needed."Let's go to the dojo and put these scrolls to good use." This time she led the way, her now full pack making a familiar sound as the scrolls moved in time with her graceful steps.  

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:35 am
The golem entered the library, and went back to the clearence area of the highest level, save the kage's personal inventory. Looking for a specific scroll, Millenius found the one with the title "To san, From Six: Happy promotion." Grabbing it and locking the area behind him, he returned to the University  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:18 pm
Michael the sexy king

The Sannin didnt really like the tone Kin had used, and was contemplating his next move as he entered library. He showed the kid where the Gennin section for the scrolls that he would need.

"I had someone try to steal my heart. It was a sociopath known as Akio, and he took over the body and mind of my apprentice, Akane. Then when he had positioned and removed Kazekage Bastet from the battlefield...i took it into my own hands to kill the student who i had loved as my son for the good of this village. If you think i will train you, for you to become another threat to this village....then i will kill you where you stand. I have done it once...and i can do it again."

San thought his words were rough, but alluded to his intent well. He was still a little sore from his encounter and demise of Akane, and still was suffering slightly from the ramifications of his decision. But he would give the Kid a chance....one...  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:58 pm
User Image
Kin Tsuneo
Prodigy of the Jiongu
Genin--Ninjutsu/Bloodline--Sunagakure

When Kin reached the Library, he walked over to the shelves and picked out the scrolls he needed. Before he opened up the one with his bloodline on it, he listened to the Sanshi's story.

The Genin was only kidding when he said he would take the heart of the Shinobi, but apparently he shouldn't mention it anymore. Although stealing hearts ran through his blood. "I'm sorry to hear the decision you had to make..." Kin sounded sincere, but he truly didn't know what else to say. He was really bad at connecting with people. "And don't worry about me. I escaped my old village just to start a new life. I can't do that again...but anyway, who are my teammates?"

OOC: ...
Chakra: 310 / 310
Used Techniques:

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:21 pm
Michael the sexy king

The clone tried to smile, but as this was greatly against San's normal personality. It was greatly unfair to Kin, simply stating that it was a new ninja sharing the same bloodline as his late apprentice. He was doing his best to cope with the situation, but had had enough with people possibly taking over his students.

"Im sorry, i over reacted. Its just you remind me of Akane in many ways, which is actually a good thing. He died a hero, even if it was at my hands. Anyways, Bastet is keeping things as Mamoru had done previously, and that is not assign ninja to teams or cells. They, as well as I, prefer the ability to mix and match skill sets depending on availability, situation, and mission type. It overall makes our military faster, stronger, more coordinated, and more effective."  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:05 am
User Image
Kin Tsuneo
Prodigy of the Jiongu

Kin was shocked to hear that he reminded Sanshi of his former student. He didn't know how to respond to that, so he didn't say anything. He wonder if Akane's personalty was the same as his or not. "That sounds way better than teams."

""

Used Techniques:

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:29 pm
Michael the sexy king

The clone nodded, giving a small grin as he returned a reply to him.

"It works way better, in my opinion at least. Want to get to training"  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:11 pm
kamiya walked in through the entrance of the library never having been in here before but also not knowing what had drawn him here. soon he began gliding down the isles of books the same way he gracefully did everything. as if he floated he would simply take a few steps and be down an isle yet it seemed to be done in slow motion. not sure of what he was looking for he eventually ran across two other people. he slid to a stop slowly with no sound to his steps. he silently waited to see what was being discussed in case he might be able to glean an idea of what he could do from them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:23 pm
User Image
Kin Tsuneo
Prodigy of the Jiongu

Kin pulled the Jionju scroll so that it was wide open now. "Of course! I've been waiting for this day for like ever." he said grinning. As he was grinning, he noticed someone off to the side. "Why don't you come out now and stop hiding. Its not nice to spy on other people."

Used Techniques:

Yo-ko

dreadno

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]